Rainbow Candy
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
So I'm pretty sure there's someone who you've always wanted to talk to over on the forums, but never came across the opportunity to. Who is it for you?

Last edited:
Kaylee, Kadeykrunks, Riummi, and a few others who I don't know off the top of my head~

Mariah because of all the sweetness and loving. Actually, I think you commented on me once, that's good enough.

I pretty much talk to anyone I want to talk to. It's the internet so it's not too difficult.

The only person I can think of is Jeremy. He's been here so long I'd probably just ask him questions about the site's beginnings and how to successfully run the site now. I just felt like I'd be a bother or whatever, so I never have.

So I'm pretty sure there's someone who you've always wanted to talk to over on the forums, but never came across the opportunity to. Who is it for you?

To be honest I've always wanted to talk to Slammint, Riummi and oswaldies. They've always seemed to me as super rad people and it'd be lovely to talk to them :')

In the forums and real life.... I understand where you're coming from, and there are so many people I feel like we would be best friends, i always felt weird for thinking like that so I'm glad someone else is on the same wavelength...

I tried talking to someone on here that I thought was cool and then they shunned me so never again...

Then talk to them. Nobody is stopping you.

Honestly I made this thread because I came across a lot of people who were having the troubles I mentioned. No one's stopping me, yes, but I don't want to come off as a bother to anyone.

I'd love to have a deep, thoughtful discussion with myself someday. :lemon:

now for a serious reply: I'd like to talk with some friends that have disappeared this year. :<

If I'm feeling to talk to anyone, I'll just slide in their VM's real quick.
If you're feeling to talk to me, just slide in mine. I don't bite!!

But like Nutty, I also would like to talk to people that have seemingly vanished this year/last year.

Kaiaa. She seemed super sweet. Not sure if she comes on here anymore.

I've always wanted to talk to this girl named Miharu
she seems really cool

and like I always wanted to befriend Labellefleur, idk she is really nice and one of my favorite mods

and the members that were here in like 2005 and before

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've wanted to talk to a few people on here, but im not cool enough to approach ahah!

Just send me a message!!
Imy

I'm kind of an awkward turtle so I don't really know how to properly approach people. Even if it is online.

its rare for me to peak an interest in having a personal convo with anyone on the forums considering a majority of the people i've met here are immature/under thirteen y.o or just seem like they're not interested in befriending anyone either, but even if i did i doubt i'd pm them. starting and keeping up convos with someone i barely talk to is something im terrible at..so unless i know all about your typing style, what ticks you off and your maturity level, it's p much impossible for me to start a casual convo with you without feeling like im being a nuisance

alby-kun seems really nice though, but i cant imagine being able to talk to him personally haha

Last edited:
I don't really talk to people unless they talk to me first, but I feel like SockHead is a really chill guy and would probably be interesting to get to know but I'm so awkward lmao

Back