• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

Another long post incoming. Sorry about it. But hey, I did this instead of getting ahead on my Criminology classwork (ironic).

dad i know whats off about me

im not playing the game thats probably it

sorry

also i still think tom is scum so i think u should kill him

'Hey I've posted some stuff, given you things to read into, but since I'm inactive they shouldn't be read into!'

'Also, Endless went after Tom, Endless flipped scum, but I still want to lynch him without stating valid reasons'

I still can't sniff out Ashtot's alignment, but at this point I'm sure he's truly inattentive and just posting to seem active/not be modkilled. That could be done by both sides, but of course as mafia you don't want your numbers to be reduced so there's more initiative. That being said, there's no hard work here, so I have that considered.

Dad is pretty much confirmed dead at this point.
Lynch him if maf don't kill him!

I feel like it depends on whether or not they can roleblock the same person twice in a row - if so, they'll probably roleblock Ender again and kill me because I've been so vocal and I've proven that even Endless can't make me doubt myself, or just try and kill Ender and/or Sarasa/me. That, or do something completely different because these deaths are the expected ones - the other option is to continue promoting confusion and hoping we mislynch by killing off somebody random.

Forek/Labelle/Rune

Pretty sure scum are in those three.

Though I could see a few others.

Any thoughts on those few others (especially Ashtot)? I think it's funny LaBelle said the exact same thing you did at Rune but it was ten minutes apart so it's a possible ninja, although it's just one sentence. I do tab out and do the same thing sometimes because I forget to post my little thought. Also, it seems that at the moment LaBelle has her eyes set on Runeraider if that wasn't a ninja, which makes me curious because they townread them not long ago. Also, if LaBelle is on the same team as Forek, it's noteworthy that they felt 'neutral' towards him but did call him out on a few select things, and wanted a response from him.

That being said, I townread Rune not long ago as well but am beginning to hold my breath again - I still think Endless wasn't protecting him but rather townreading him for the obvious, but I could be wrong. So it seems LaBelle and I feel very similarly about Rune at the moment. Also, if LaBelle is on the same team as Endless that meant she bussed him with the boldness of calling him out on backpeddling and repeating but putting it into her own words that Endless was scummy for refusing to discuss any kills. So from all of this, given my current guess as to Forek being scum as well, I can't really bring myself to scumread LaBelle at the moment. If she's successfully tricked me into townreading her, new information about her might be the only way to catch her.

Mind you, nobody in this game is 100% confirmed, and anyone on this list could still be scum.

Onto Ye Ole List Post

Townreads

SarasaKat: they (she?) were shot, Endless shooting Sarasa still makes sense to me because they don't seem like somebody Endless can make doubt themselves easily, but mafia might have one kill per night (it's been done in mini mafia before) and it was used to insure Sarasa and also meant Sarasa had to bus Endless which would be a bad move honestly. I highly doubt this would even be the case, therefore they're one of my strongest townreads.

Enderwiggin: I had some uneasy feelings about Endless regarding the kills that made me think Endless could have been responsible, and when Ender came in and said that not only was I right about at least him knowing Endless, but he was actually blocked as well so the meta took a different turn here and I was right in using that meta to suspect the block was Endless' choice. Ender further pointed out a lot of Endless' scummy behavior but seemed to succumb to Endless' ability to make people doubt themselves - I was kind of disappointed in that because that ISO work confirmed my thoughts that Ender was both an experienced, skilled, and thoughtful player, so if even I was able to not succumb to that but he was, him succumbing so easily made my head tilt. That being said, they also developed the same reads on Forek I did, and have boldly claimed PR (in retrospect - whhhy?!), so they're like my second strongest townread and it's a very strong one.

Blu Rose: another strong town read. With the few posts they've posted, they've been very ranty and emotional about their irl problems in the thread and I can see the authenticity of that in the disjointedness of their post - as a result of that they seemed to focus and still be a little focused on ranting about Dolby's lynch and used that as a reason to vote Endless - which wasn't my primary reason so it makes me feel that their reads are authentically unique. Also, hope you get to feeling better about stuff Blu, take lots of deep breaths and remember that anyone can troop through tough times.

Crys: is my fourth strongest townread - he was the first to go after Endless and suspect him even though it was on something that at the time seemed to overt for someone like Endless: he didn't learn his meta and was repeating himself with the use of RQS to get things started and get reactions to use - but I think I was right about Endless' reverse psychology here so for Crys to just completely even ignore Endless' capability of reverse psyching, I can't help but feel there's no way he has been bussing his partner all this time. That, and the fact that even though he's repeated some things people have said, he's consistently pointed out people's poor logic whenever it's used, very fast I might add. Furthermore they've been the subject of a lot of what seems like becoming a potential victim of an easy bus.

Other people I can't completely townread, but successfully have made me unable to scumread them at this moment

LaBelleFleur: thoroughly explained above.

Runeraider: also explained my thoughts about him - just like LaBelle, I want to be veeeery observant of him and not underestimate him either.

Tom: speaking of people I don't want to underestimate - he's experienced enough to be able to act well, but if he is mafia that's what he's doing, he's acting well. Already explained why his emotions about Endless' lynch feel very authentic and that's why I can't scumread him - he did however immediately not see a reason to lynch Dolby and kinda townread him in a sense, but that's me not giving Tom enough credit not to see past bs probably. So with all this considered, maybe I should put him in the townreads list but you never knooow. Very similar to my townread on Crys though.

Null Read

Feloreena: This goes without saying - so inactive and likely busy that they're modkill prone. Feloreena, if it's partially just having too much to read at this point/catch up to, ain't nothin wrong with asking someone like Sarasa, me, or Ender to summarize things for you so you can get to posting/developing reads.

Weaker scum read

Ashtot: for the things I've called him out for, Endless not really giving him too much attention and Forek not being able to fully develop a strong read on him 'because his claim seems believable' which I feel the same way about, but upon seeing Endless flip, I know that they know about the shadowrun wiki and how they can use it to fabricate a roleclaim, or that they were just plain old given a safeclaim (probably nah). Still goes after Tom, seemed uneasy all game, and are utilizing some probably legit busy irl excuses (moving is stressful).

Strong Scum Read

Forek: as in I feel like 55-65% sure about him being scum, already provided many reasons as to why I think he's Endless' partner but I admit these reasons are sort of scattered among all my posts and I need to make a collective post about him, but I'll do that on day 3. If not, RIP me.

Conclusion

My scum team suspicion at the moment is one of three possibilities, from most to least likely:

Endless/Forek/Ashtot

Endless/Forek/one listed in my 'can't scumread' part of the list who has successfully made me doubt them (even less likely: they were on my townread list)

Endless/Forek/Feloreena (because idek anything about Feloreena this game)

Endless/combination of any of the above (I was wrong about both Forek and/or Ashtot)

So you both think I'm scum. And knowing town, they'll all just sheep. I'll probably will get lynched tomorrow, so mafia won't kill me. I'll out my role now and i am: Eiger (One-Shot Vigilante) So yeah, if you think I'm scum, think otherwise. Lynch me tomorrow. See the consequences. You have a ML anyway, so lynch me. I'll be back later.

Sorry for my inactivity yesterday, I kinda got swamped by school.

Im on my phone and it has very low battery, so prob wont be able to get any thoughts down, but imma read back

So you both think I'm scum. And knowing town, they'll all just sheep. I'll probably will get lynched tomorrow, so mafia won't kill me. I'll out my role now and i am: Eiger (One-Shot Vigilante) So yeah, if you think I'm scum, think otherwise. Lynch me tomorrow. See the consequences. You have a ML anyway, so lynch me. I'll be back later.

Loving this reaction:

1) You know who is town and who isn't?
2) 'so mafia won't kill me' he says after he claims to have a power role
3) it's a killing power role, and one shot, so lets see what he answers Ender with and think to ourselves why he'd claim he's especially important to town (see the consequences)
4) >claims something important, but then turns and says 'go ahead, lynch me' - but you're important to us, right?
5) Name of the role claim is a seemingly playable character that matches the role, but then again he's probably in a qt with Endless, who was able to roleclaim something that matched the claimed game character.
6) Outs at night of all times, rather than in the day when he himself might be up for a lynch. If you're going to try to save your skin by claiming something, why out it in the middle of the night when there's no other town pr that can kill you (doubt there's two vigilantes) and thus the threat of dying isn't immediate? Now mafia knows who you are, what you are, and what you can do (they've proven to have a roleblocker too), so why was that helpful?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My point is with claiming at night, is that you're already panicking. Sure, town can panic when accused, but why in their situation would they need to claim long before their lynch if they're going to use that as a tactic to escape it?

Quite certain Forek is mafia at this point.

Yeah, I got ninja?d by Ender. Saw Rune?s post right after I woke up from my phone, knew I wanted to say something in response, and didn?t see Ender?s post by the time I woke up enough to say something coherent/logged in.

Anyways. On to Rune. I town-read you based on two things - The way you posted on D1, and the way your posting style dramatically improved post D1. I thought that no mafia would let their teammate post like that, lest they get lynched (same way you did in Bravely Default mafia, though you weren?t mafia there). But with Endless flipping read, I?m starting to think the whole thing was somewhat calculated.

D1, it was pretty clear early on that Dolby was getting lynched. Since the lynch was pretty much locked in, it didn?t really matter what you posted. Sure, it made some people suspicious of you, but on the other hand, I (and others) thought you were town because of the way you were posting.

Post D1, your style cleaned up. You started contributing. Why? Dolby?s dead, we need another lynch candidate. If you?d kept ****-posting, you could?ve been considered. So you start acting more town, and combined with your D1 style, you got lumped in with the town-reads and Endless got lynched.

Now it?s N2. The maestro?s been lynched. There?s no leader to tell you how to post anymore. We?re finally getting a candid look at your thoughts. And boy, are they interesting indeed.
Hey Ender, do you want to roleclaim? You've already claimed blue, it's probably just going to make it easier for town.
Why on earth would a PR want to role-claim at night? To do that is to put a giant ?kill me!? sign on their back.
I'm interested in his vote for Blu Rose. I'm pretty sure it was a scapegoat, but it could have been a last minute bus.
Pretty much the only thing you?ve posted since nightfall that holds any water.
Anyway, we now know that Endless was behind the PB kill, and there mist be something big there sincehe didn't want to talk about it. I know that there a re a few options that were crossed off, so I'm gonna try and work that train of thought.
Normally, I?d be like ?yes, discuss!? (and I was yesterday), but now that Endless has flipped red, it?s pretty obvious the pillow bunny kill was just meant to make everyone confused & question the mafia?s motives, especially in combination with the giant list Endless posted not long afterwards.
Mostly because I can't really believe that Endless would think that people would sheep such a stupid lynch. It's just a hunch and I don't actually believe it, but still.

The fact that Endless was so eager not to talk about the kill makes me suspicious about it. If we are going with the idea that Forek is his maf partner, then my guess is that Endless let Forek choose who to kill for one of the kp. Or maybe he thought the PB would push hard on Forek closer to endgame? I'm not sure, but given Forek's suspiciousness, I'm thinking that it wasn't just a simple case of misdirection.
This whole post has an air of useful, yet useless information. While I haven?t played many games with Endless, I just can?t see him going ?here Forek, pick a kill candidate at random! pillow bunny? Sure!?. Just feels like you?re trying to bring attention to something that?s already been discussed in order to make everyone overthink it and jump to wild conclusions.
Dad is pretty much confirmed dead at this point.
Lynch him if maf don't kill him!
Already replied to this. What even.

LaBelle, I'm interested, what do you think about Forek right now?

LaBelle, I'm interested, what do you think about Forek right now?
I actually meant to say in my last post that I was going to post a read on Forek as well, and then totally forgot to add it before I posted. I can?t post-merge so I didn?t add it after ?cause I didn?t want to spam the thread with a bunch of consecutive one-sentence posts. :p

TL;DR: Here?s a Forek read.

Honestly, my thoughts on Forek post Endless flip haven?t changed a whole lot. I still can?t get a good read on him. Furthermore, looking back, he was one of the people suspicious of Rune D1. Unless he was trying to bus Rune, which I doubt, I can?t see them being on a scum team together, and Rune is striking me as more scummy than Forek right now. And Forek agreed with me on Crys. But, post Endless flip, I need to reevaluate Crys, since they were suspicious of Endless from the get-go and unless they were trying to bus, they?re looking pretty town for that reason alone.
All dat erasing that had to be done on mobile :( So i thought that (from the recent posts at that time) that town was gonna lynch Ashtot or Rune. Basically non coherent now anyways. Rune is pretty much obvious town now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: I still want to get crys, but endless is still on my radar. He's good enough to make a good believable claim like he did.
More twingy gut feeling stuff, but this response just strikes me as subtle back-pedalling. If you are in fact teamed with Rune, it?s convenient that you suddenly town-read him.

Also convenient is this:
I couldn't get a good read on crys. They post literally nothing so theres not much evidence to base off of. They are still null to me but they are leaning towards scum for me.
This whole post contradicts itself. They?re null, but they?re scum. After you ISO?d them to say they were scum. Which one is it?
Why, why, why would you claim at night if you?re a town killing role? I understand that you were being put under pressure, but there was literally no risk of you being killed until lynch tomorrow as I?m guessing you?re the only vigilante (apart from a mafia kill, of course). Just screams more back-pedalling.

TL;DR again: Forek's acting scummy but I can't really get a definitive read on them because of my suspicions towards Rune. I just can't see them on a scum team together. But hopefully that answers your question, Dad.

It does LaBelle.

I still can’t get a good read on him. Furthermore, looking back, he was one of the people suspicious of Rune D1. Unless he was trying to bus Rune, which I doubt, I can’t see them being on a scum team together, and Rune is striking me as more scummy than Forek right now.

And this makes me think you could be Forek's partner as of right now - your reads on Rune are way more uncertain than the reads you have on Forek, which are mostly a repetition of some of the stuff I pointed out after he claimed and a few unique reads about Forek regarding how he went after Crys. You prioritize Runeraider over Forek when there's much more substantial behavior behind a scumread on Forek - thus my suspicion you're simply doing this to save time by getting a mislynch on Runeraider.

And since I suspect you as the third member, I now have to consider your reasoning behind bussing Endless if that's what you were doing: you certainly weren't the first to go after Endless unless you consider your sarcasm quip, additionally Endless was willing to bus you at the end of his rope - it was just a quick one line aimed towards you about him scumreading you that made it seem like it was done forcefully, and out of the blue.

That being said I'm not townreading Rune, but right now the order of suspicion for me is now Forek, then you, then Ashtot, then Rune.

I actually meant to say in my last post that I was going to post a read on Forek as well, and then totally forgot to add it before I posted. I can’t post-merge so I didn’t add it after ‘cause I didn’t want to spam the thread with a bunch of consecutive one-sentence posts. :p

TL;DR: Here’s a Forek read.

Honestly, my thoughts on Forek post Endless flip haven’t changed a whole lot. I still can’t get a good read on him. Furthermore, looking back, he was one of the people suspicious of Rune D1. Unless he was trying to bus Rune, which I doubt, I can’t see them being on a scum team together, and Rune is striking me as more scummy than Forek right now. And Forek agreed with me on Crys. But, post Endless flip, I need to reevaluate Crys, since they were suspicious of Endless from the get-go and unless they were trying to bus, they’re looking pretty town for that reason alone.More twingy gut feeling stuff, but this response just strikes me as subtle back-pedalling. If you are in fact teamed with Rune, it’s convenient that you suddenly town-read him.

Also convenient is this:
This whole post contradicts itself. They’re null, but they’re scum. After you ISO’d them to say they were scum. Which one is it?Why, why, why would you claim at night if you’re a town killing role? I understand that you were being put under pressure, but there was literally no risk of you being killed until lynch tomorrow as I’m guessing you’re the only vigilante (apart from a mafia kill, of course). Just screams more back-pedalling.

TL;DR again: Forek's acting scummy but I can't really get a definitive read on them because of my suspicions towards Rune. I just can't see them on a scum team together. But hopefully that answers your question, Dad.

Heres the answer to your question: Mafia probably used all of their actions already. So yeah. And Dad - your literally saying this: " Forek is mafia because Endless null readed them!!!!!! ". I don't think if i was mafia, that Endless would do that. He's probably played 100+ games of mafia so i doubt he would do something that stupid unless hes trying to get a town lynched. Thats pretty weird logic to use trying to lynch somebody.
Mafia probably used all their actions anyways, that why i rc'ed at night.

Also, I think you're using the term back pedalling liberally right now LaBelle, and repeating it like a verbal tick - it's going back on your previous opinion and changing it, which isn't exactly what Forek is actually doing here although you might argue it is with some of his changed opinions on Endless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia probably used all their actions anyways, that why i rc'ed at night.

Mafia often save their actions until later depending on who is on the team, to see if new information develops in a game when people can post during the night, so that's not a super believable defense to you roleclaiming at night, sounds more like a panic-slip.

VgTwgit.png

posting this 5 mins early bc i have a ****ton of hw to do (designing rockets, how fun)

Absinthe leaned over the counter, with a rather suggestive pose. The customer took the bait, and bought the scrolls. Absinthe knew she was beautiful, but there was a strange power she had. People were allured to the young elf, and she didn't even know why. They were simply... enchanted, by her.

But with positive attention comes unwanted attention.

Absinthe was alone in the shop, her boss was gone. The lights were dim, and she sat polishing the counter. The bell chimes, and she looks up.

She wish she ran.

The man had eyes full of desire and hunger. He wanted her, and he didn't even know why. He just felt the compulsion to consume her.

He stared at her before running to grab her, the young mage was taken aback. The man pushes her over and he's on top, and she's struggling to cast a spell.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers, as a single tear rolls down his cheek. Absinthe struggles underneath, but he clamps his hands onto her neck. She feels herself getting lightheaded, before she gives her final breath.

Absinthe, aka Ashtot was choked.

6JRYH4J.png
Your name is Absinthe, a townie. You run the local magic shop, and you?re a rather mysterious woman. You?re rarely seen outside your shop, and when you do go outside it?s usually a trip to the coffee shop across the street. You specialize in fancy scrolls and spells, and if anyone is looking for a powerful spell they?ll come to you.

You have 48 hours to lynch. Day 3 ends at September 12th, 4PM PST / 7 PM EST.

Anyways, if they can roleblock Ender twice in a row then I think that it's highly likely they chose to kill me off because I just won't shut up, so if ya'll want to look back at all I've read and agree with it, then my stance at this moment in time was most likely Endless/Forek/LaBelleFleur.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, okay, ninja'd by a 5 minute early day post. I'll settle down and wait for Enderwiggin's night result, as in was he blocked again. Also, interesting kill choice, yall finna turn on Tom?

My only comment is the question of if there's a cop with two results on alive outside of me/dad/Sarasa.

Because if there is we've got good game boys.

lol you guys are so confident you found the mafia its hilarious not sure bout labelle tho

Anyways, if they can roleblock Ender twice in a row then I think that it's highly likely they chose to kill me off because I just won't shut up, so if ya'll want to look back at all I've read and agree with it, then my stance at this moment in time was most likely Endless/Forek/LaBelleFleur.

The reads at the end there are my feelings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol you guys are so confident you found the mafia its hilarious not sure bout labelle tho

Have you shot.

My only comment is the question of if there's a cop with two results on alive outside of me/dad/Sarasa.

Because if there is we've got good game boys.

I guess that means you weren't roleblocked?

Back