Mafia Shadowrun: Dragonfall Mafia - Town Wins!

salt%20shaker.gif

This really just reads like Forek follows the leader if anything, especially considering you did all that work to ISO Crys when Endless likely got busy.

One post later:

Did you think he was scum? Or did you think he was null? Or could you just not fully develop a significant read on Crys or even try to push him a little? You seem uneasy. But there's a post further in the past that solidified my read that if Endless was mafia, you were likely his partner, might look at that in a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for LaBelle I've townread her decently in the past day, but this throws me off regarding her:

Either Endless did this because he was looking around for a possible lynch to try to make happen, or he posted this as insurance via reverse psychology - he probably figured he was going to get lynched anyways at this point but could at least promote confusion by bussing one of his partners so that we think they, in reality, were victims of Endless' attempts to pull the lynch off himself.

But there's also something off about Ashtot.

I couldn't get a good read on crys. They post literally nothing so theres not much evidence to base off of. They are still null to me but they are leaning towards scum for me.

They're still null to you but they're leaning towards scum to you, yet you couldn't get a good read on Crys because 'they literally post nothing'?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^-- me had you actually turned out to be town

- - - Post Merge - - -

my suspicions are on tom because if he was town i truly think he would town read me right now

even endless after only playing like 2 games with me can at least tell

What was that that Endless could tell? :lemon:

They're still null to you but they're leaning towards scum to you, yet you couldn't get a good read on Crys because 'they literally post nothing'?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^-- me had you actually turned out to be town

- - - Post Merge - - -

What was that that Endless could tell? :lemon:

Most of their posts are filler, but i think they are scum.

I'm interested in his vote for Blu Rose. I'm pretty sure it was a scapegoat, but it could have been a last minute bus.

Can you explain why you're getting the feeling that this was a bus?

Anyway, we now know that Endless was behind the PB kill, and there mist be something big there sincehe didn't want to talk about it. I know that there a re a few options that were crossed off, so I'm gonna try and work that train of thought.

Very interested in your thoughts here - why do you think it was a kill that wasn't just a kill to cause confusion, since Endless' death confirms my suspicion he was probably obfuscating the kill with that list of theories he posted after it happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Most of their posts are filler, but i think they are scum.

Mind expanding on your argument as to why Crys' posts during day 2 were filler?

Can you explain why you're getting the feeling that this was a bus?

Very interested in your thoughts here - why do you think it was a kill that wasn't just a kill to cause confusion, since Endless' death confirms my suspicion he was probably obfuscating the kill with that list of theories he posted after it happened.

Mostly because I can't really believe that Endless would think that people would sheep such a stupid lynch. It's just a hunch and I don't actually believe it, but still.

The fact that Endless was so eager not to talk about the kill makes me suspicious about it. If we are going with the idea that Forek is his maf partner, then my guess is that Endless let Forek choose who to kill for one of the kp. Or maybe he thought the PB would push hard on Forek closer to endgame? I'm not sure, but given Forek's suspiciousness, I'm thinking that it wasn't just a simple case of misdirection.

Yay mafia lynch. ^^

Either Endless did this because he was looking around for a possible lynch to try to make happen, or he posted this as insurance via reverse psychology - he probably figured he was going to get lynched anyways at this point but could at least promote confusion by bussing one of his partners so that we think they, in reality, were victims of Endless' attempts to pull the lynch off himself.
Pretty sure Endless was trying to get the heat off of himself and thought I could be a potential last-minute lynch candidate. When Endless town-read me, it was before my red-read on him and in the wake of the sarcasm thing, where people thought I was protecting him. But lo and behold, once I red-read him, I'm suddenly suspicious for reasons he can't explain.

Mostly because I can't really believe that Endless would think that people would sheep such a stupid lynch. It's just a hunch and I don't actually believe it, but still.

The fact that Endless was so eager not to talk about the kill makes me suspicious about it. If we are going with the idea that Forek is his maf partner, then my guess is that Endless let Forek choose who to kill for one of the kp. Or maybe he thought the PB would push hard on Forek closer to endgame? I'm not sure, but given Forek's suspiciousness, I'm thinking that it wasn't just a simple case of misdirection.

Endless did eventually talk about the kill, but I can see what you mean by 'eager not to talk about it' because that was his initial 'reaction' to it. Anyways, what was Forek suspicious about here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay mafia lynch. ^^

Pretty sure Endless was trying to get the heat off of himself and thought I could be a potential last-minute lynch candidate. When Endless town-read me, it was before my red-read on him and in the wake of the sarcasm thing, where people thought I was protecting him. But lo and behold, once I red-read him, I'm suddenly suspicious for reasons he can't explain.

Thanks for the response. A part of me bringing that possibility up was just to get your reaction lol, I need a read-refresh on you. I think he's capable of that whole 'insurance via reverse psychology' idea, but looking back at the way he wrote his posts (his defenses/backpaddling/scrambling) I think he was truly caught off guard and overwhelmed. No way to ever know for sure, but I don't want Endless making me doubt myself beyond the grave.

lol. I'm still not seeing the reason why people think I'm Endless's partner? And Dad - Read my ISO on crys. The reason I'm seeing Cry's posts to be filler, is because they were just restating the information already provided by others. Like when You and Ender were getting on Endless, they went ahead and said: " My suspicion has even heightened. " followed by other things. When, they disregarded their fos on Endless after people started questioning them.

So my current reads so far:

Strong Town: SarasaKat, Dad, Ender.
Weak Town: Rune, Tom, Ashtot
Neutral: Labelle, Blu.
Weak Scum: Crys.
Strong Scum: None.
Inactives: lol

Not sure what to think of Labelle and Blu, but I'll read through their posts again. Blu only has like 2 posts(long ones thankfully), so kinda hard to read. Labelle has plenty of material to read from, so ill take a look at that in a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Crys is supposed to be in a Weak Scum/Null catagory. Sorry.

lol. I'm still not seeing the reason why people think I'm Endless's partner? And Dad - Read my ISO on crys. The reason I'm seeing Cry's posts to be filler, is because they were just restating the information already provided by others. Like when You and Ender were getting on Endless, they went ahead and said: " My suspicion has even heightened. " followed by other things. When, they disregarded their fos on Endless after people started questioning them.

Not sure what to think of Labelle and Blu, but I'll read through their posts again. Blu only has like 2 posts(long ones thankfully), so kinda hard to read. Labelle has plenty of material to read from, so ill take a look at that in a few.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I didn't disregard my FOS. I actually said that is more minor on Day 1. On day 2, where you quoted me I said my minor suspicion had been heightened. But if me and endless were scum together it wouldn't make sense for me to bus him on day 1. Like if I were scum, that;s the worst thing I could do on day 1.

Still, I can't figure out who the third mafia could be. Ashtot? Tom? The only thing making me doubt myself with Ashtot is that I looked up the name of his town claim and it's one of the more major characters as opposed to Goldfish (Endless' either fabricated claim or safeclaim). Tom seems like town to me, and was the one Ashtot and Endless seemed to want to lynch, but there's always a chance that he's a damn good actor - his reactions to Endless' cocky behavior seems like some animosity built up from previous games and his ayy lmao seems very genuine.

A lot of other people I've townread or just have my eye on in general, although I'm still sliiiightly unsure about my LaBelle townread. Might just be a part of me not wanting to underestimate her.

And of course, Fel has given us nothing, sounds like she was too busy irl for the game. Nothing to go off with with her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeep, you still seem to be struggling to take a stance, and using 'because they restated stuff' to appear like you're at least suspecting somebody. I've read/ISO'd Crys and he is restating stuff, but he's also talked about some unique stuff pertaining to himself, although that's not a read, it gives me the impression that he's reading and finding the specific points that persuaded him to vote Endless.

And of course you're not going to see why we think you're Endless' partner, it all has to do with avoidance, so you'd want to continue avoidance if you can. Point is, he avoided giving any substantial reads on you, didn't communicate with you at all in the thread, and listed you as his truly null read. You, more than anyone else, display typical early-game in-thread scum team relationship, which is avoiding talking/arguing/making cases against each other unless it's painfully unavoidable.

you know to be entirely honest endless i'm sorry and if that was a case you would've made against me had you been town then i'm really sorry for being an ass about it earlier
but if it was just a case that you made for confusion **** you you're causing me a lot of **** right now
and yes this is probably from my god-awful emotional crisis but it's nagging the heck out of me and thus i grabbed my 2ds and now i'm here and this post is made and i can't even anything right now
@forek: oh and seriously sorry about my lack of posts i kind of didn't exist for the first day of this game but i will try to be a lot more helpful tomorrow (utc -0400 and day 3) instead of just really sitting by and letting everyone else do something
but knowing my pathetic self i probably won't even be able to contribute anything that someone hasn't found yet after all i still haven't found anything that rubs me wrong with dolby although it seems to be quite obvious
sure i see his inconsistencies but i guess my brain just isn't registering it as scummy? whatever i guess it doesn't matter that much

Still, I can't figure out who the third mafia could be. Ashtot? Tom? The only thing making me doubt myself with Ashtot is that I looked up the name of his town claim and it's one of the more major characters as opposed to Goldfish (Endless' either fabricated claim or safeclaim). Tom seems like town to me, and was the one Ashtot and Endless seemed to want to lynch, but there's always a chance that he's a damn good actor - his reactions to Endless' cocky behavior seems like some animosity built up from previous games and his ayy lmao seems very genuine.

A lot of other people I've townread or just have my eye on in general, although I'm still sliiiightly unsure about my LaBelle townread. Might just be a part of me not wanting to underestimate her.

And of course, Fel has given us nothing, sounds like she was too busy irl for the game. Nothing to go off with with her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeep, you still seem to be struggling to take a stance, and using 'because they restated stuff' to appear like you're at least suspecting somebody. I've read/ISO'd Crys and he is restating stuff, but he's also talked about some unique stuff pertaining to himself, although that's not a read, it gives me the impression that he's reading and finding the specific points that persuaded him to vote Endless.

And of course you're not going to see why we think you're Endless' partner, it all has to do with avoidance, so you'd want to continue avoidance if you can. Point is, he avoided giving any substantial reads on you, didn't communicate with you at all in the thread, and listed you as his truly null read. You, more than anyone else, display typical early-game in-thread scum team relationship, which is avoiding talking/arguing/making cases against each other unless it's painfully unavoidable.

Thing is, everybody has done that to me. I'm the only person that has like NO non-null reads or even any substantial reads besides the inactives. The only interactions ive had in this game is wth You, Rune, Sarasa, Ender and Crys. So if you want to use that logic, then basically everyone in this thread counts. To the bold part: I was accusing Endless, but he avoided talking to me. In fact, almost everyone avoided talking to me except you, and a couple others. So yeah.

dad i know whats off about me

im not playing the game thats probably it

sorry

also i still think tom is scum so i think u should kill him

Dad is pretty much confirmed dead at this point.
Lynch him if maf don't kill him!

Um, what? Was town-reading you, but almost every post you've made since Endless' death has made no sense. Why do you want to lynch Dad?

^ This is exactly my current feelings.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forek/Labelle/Rune

Pretty sure scum are in those three.

Though I could see a few others.

Back