• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Skye the Wolf [ENDED]

lizzy541

broccoli
Bells
New Horizons Token
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
ど
Feedback
100% (51) +
i REALLY want her to go to a good home. she was a dreamie of mine, but her house is in the worst place.

she is sadly not 100% original though. her shirt is a red jacket, and her house is missing the alpine dresser, the two floor plants and the modern wood lamp is a modern wood chair instead. sorry about her being unoriginal, she put the furniture up for sale and tammy changed her shirt.

Starting Bid will be 100tbt c: (i'm looking for tbt, but feel free to offer IGB too!) also, if one person wants her there will be no auction. Highest Bid is 50MIL
EDIT: ENDS AT 11pm EST DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICKUP SKYE AT 11:30 PM EST

Last edited:
bumpity for skye c: the SB has already been made, so bid above 100tbt.

Last edited:
I would, but nobody ever taught me how to transfer my TBT to someone.. xc Uhm.. 21 IGB?

Could I offer 20 million IGB?
you should be the highest, unless MelodyMagics meant 21 Mil IGB

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would, but nobody ever taught me how to transfer my TBT to someone.. xc Uhm.. 21 IGB?
for future reference, to transfer TBT you click on the currency tab. then click directly on your amount 'Bells: xxx' and it will open up a box asking you the amount, and you have to change the recipient. sorry if this was confusing c: you also have the highest bid if you meant 21 mil IGB...

Posts aren't showing up* ignore me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

210tbt them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, no 20 mil is around 100tbt. That's what I see it go for.

Posts aren't showing up* ignore me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

210tbt them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, no 20 mil is around 100tbt. That's what I see it go for.

i use the 100tbt=10mil and every 10tbt=1mil c: there are a lot of different conversions, but this is the one i use. sorry!!

Yeah, I meant 21mil IGB :3 Thanks for telling me how to transfer TBT :p I'd like to up my bid to 22mil IGB + 20 TBT.

Last edited:
250tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The transfer isn't working out for me, I backout due to unfair transfer.

Just letting you know you would get more bids if you used the normal translation of 200tbt=10mil

Back