• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] Seven Deadly Sins Mafia

So not much has actually gone on in the thread so far, as is usual for a PM game, and I expect Endless to be one of the few people who would actually reaction test people from the very start of the game. Unfortunately he's doing it in PMs and I'm getting nothing from it, but I'd love to see you post some of your reactions you've gotten in the thread Endless, even mine. (Endless said he's gonna kill me in his PM to me lmao)

Damn, reaction testing's a good idea. Props, man!

Imo, doing it in PMs a probably a good idea. The current enviroment in this chat isnt condusive for serious scum hunting. In the case that Endless dies tonight, he should probably post reads of people before N0/1 ends so his findings don't die with him, though.

Day One

During the night, Isaac was dreaming about sandwiches and hamburgers as far as the eye could see. He eventually woke up to see it was just slightly passed midnight and he was completely starved so he snuck down to the kitchen being careful enough not to wake Tamara.

As he got closer to the kitchen, he couldn't help but notice it smelled as if someone were in there cooking something. Closer still, it appeared as if there was a faint dim light coming form the kitchen.

"Tamara must have forgotten to turn off the light again," thought Isaac.

Still, he couldn't help but feel the presence of someone rummaging through his fridge, using his oven, and chowing down on a midnight snack. But his insatiable hunger was greater than any fear he could ever feel.

One foot in the kitchen and Isaac came face to face with Gluttony. There were screams and shouts that rocked the entire house.

Fearing for her own safety, Tamara ran to the kitchen only to trip and fall on the greased floor.

Cory aka Gluttony, died.
Crazy-Gamer aka Tamara, slipped on grease.
Karen aka Isaac, fought to the death.

Gluttony
Everyone hungers for something. You have the power to turn a simple hunger into a starving sensation. Every Night you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to inflict with a great hunger. The hunger will become so great that the player will eat and kill anybody who has visited them that night.
Tamara
You've dealt with the Seven Deadly Sins before. You know all about their motives and behaviors. If your husband, Isaac, dies, you will be so filled with grief that you put your guard down and succumb to sin thus killing yourself in the process.
Isaac
You pride yourself in being a largely independent hunter. Even though others try to help you, you prefer to go at things alone or with those you truly trust. However, you possess one fatal weakness: Gluttony. You are unable to overcome Gluttony whenever they target you. Because of this, if Gluttony ever targets you, you will be guaranteed to die in addition to the players who targeted you that night regardless of any protection. Fortunately, the only sin that can kill you is Gluttony. The other sins will not be able to affect you. However, any guns or lynches can still kill you.

It is now Day One. You have 24 hours to decide who to lynch. Please vote in the voting thread.

Last edited:
wasnt tamara that dude that drank bleach in front of his wife coz the demons were gonna kill them.. i watched like only one ep of spn ok

also which idiot claimed to cory about karens role lmao. unless cory was literally just lucky

Back