• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate K-Pop or whatever it's called. I've heard worse (ahem, screamo), but it's just not for me.
i also tend to dislike people who listen to kpop due to personal experiences. way too "fangirly" and annoying

- - - Post Merge - - -

then you are PROBABLY racist, I'm not 100% sure tho, but this is my opinion so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

its my opinion lmao

i didn't say they were just probably.

you need help ;////

i also tend to dislike people who listen to kpop due to personal experiences. way too "fangirly" and annoying

- - - Post Merge - - -

you need help ;////
Thank you for noticing can you recommend a therapist :lemon:

I think that strawberry flavoring and anything you put it in/on (like strawberry milk and strawberry ice cream) is really disgusting. It makes me want to barf, no joke.

Everyone on this forum is gay

i'm going to be serious and i dislike the majority of the people who i've interacted with on here but i have nothing better to do at the moment so... i do enjoy posting though

also if you're going to reply with something snarky like "well i dont like u" feel free

Last edited:
Everyone on this forum is gay

Thanks for telling me I'm gay! Thats the second time somebody has said I'm gay on this forum both in an offensive matter, haha silly kids.

What's the problem with being gay, sweaty? Your 16, you should be mature enough to realise that calling someone gay isn't an insult, my 5 year old cousin even knows that.

Last edited:
Thinks for telling me I'm gay! Thats the second time somebody has said I'm gay on this forum both in an offensive matter, haha sully kids.

What's the problem with being gay, sweaty? Your 16, you should be mature enough to realise that calling someone gay isn't an insult, my 5 year old cousin even knows that.

I think it's supposed to be a really hilarious joke...which I'm sure it would have been for me, when I was 8 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back