Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
logo-championships.png

Watch the Nintendo's pre-E3 World Championships 2015 live tournament event at 3:00PM on June 14th!

Nintendo said:
Join a worldwide audience by watching the Nintendo World Championships 2015 on Sunday, June 14. The tournament will stream live from Los Angeles, starting at 3 p.m. PT, with pre-show broadcasts kicking off the day’s activities. While the full lineup of games won’t be unveiled until the big event, hopeful contestants can prepare to compete in the original The Legend of Zelda™ game, as well as a mix of other modern and classic Nintendo games.

Watch here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

How exactly do you compete in The Legend of Zelda? I know they're trying to milk one of their more well known and classic franchises, but at least do something with a scoring system if you're doing a competition.

At the same time, I'm just over NoA's constant barrage of NES-era favoritism.

More details on the tournament in this video:

Splatoon will be there!

Really cool to see that Splatoon will be making an appearance at NWC! Honestly, in comparison to other video game companies I feel like Nintendo has stepped up much more. I can't wait for E3! It's going to be exciting!

I'm literally so excited that they invited 6 speedrunners. That's so awesome! I can't wait to watch to see what happens!

*Nintendo hosts a world championship*

*Only includes America*

I think this statement is only half true. It's true that all of the invited players are from North America. TheMexicanRunner is the only one who does not come from the U.S. He lives in Mexico rofl

I think this statement is only half true. It's true that all of the invited players are from North America. TheMexicanRunner is the only one who does not come from the U.S. He lives in Mexico rofl

*TheMexicanRunner ends up beating everyone else in the tournament and wins*

Nintendo World Championships

Feel free to discuss the world championships as you watch along :]

Im pretty excited.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GIRL GAMER!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are these names
cosmo
bsg4000

- - - Post Merge - - -

mad mage wtf

the packy kid has a weird shaped body and it makes him walk funny. He kinda waddled to the stage...

Imabadperson

JOVEN!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

- - - Post Merge - - -

still these names

- - - Post Merge - - -

let's see.

Im rooting for the girl that looks like shadylady or bananas! They gotta woop those men cause I feel as if they will get pd off

Dang, this sucks for Sinister1 and TMR. I don't think they've played Splatoon yet.

Back