• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's new and, and, and, and your candies suck and taste like those stale old grandma candies she takes out of the bottom of her purse.

whats wrong with old grandma candies?! i hope that cake of yours goes rotten!

The fact that your trolling someone for trying to be a troll makes the whole situation even worse and makes you look like more of a dumbass that what you already are. That wasn't too extreme was it?...

For the person above me: *you're *then
Please get your grammar and spelling right...

659e215040ef94b256939e92b4519bafab9fc6aec6245d5076b59d79185f9af0_1.gif

Try looking twice at your post, before posting since whatever image you tried showing us, isn't showing up .-.

Sorry i'm a little bad on the trolls, i'm back from like 2 or more weeks in the outside world, it was horrible

NEVERMIND: Now it's showing up, self serve

Last edited:
Get your trashy "?" collectibles out of here. I missed you though Xandra, where'd you go?!

My bad, idk what those are o_O but they kind of look cool though
Hey! i am extremely sorry for my sudden inactivity lately, it has been very hard for me for the past few weeks since one of my closest family members unfortunately passed away, i was away from my home for a while, but i am now back and i will continue to apologize for the inactivity, i will get back to normal soon, please hang tight! :')

They're the Christmas lights you got from people. Since they've been removed from inventories, they were replaced with ?s. And sorry to hear about your loss! :(

Good thing Dobie is your icon, bc you're a total
gramps and I'll step on your lawn and do this:

giphy.gif

Ninja'd: Self served as well. hnng​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back