• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Get a Crown/Royal Crown/Throne for Your Random Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyAC

Mudkip Member
Bells
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Apple (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (563) +
1763.jpg

qn49r7b.jpg

YwFmvzw.jpg

I will trade you a

* Crown (valued at 1mil bells) for 35 random items (furniture, clothes, wallpapers, flooring, etc).
* Royal crown (valued at 1.2mil bells) for 45 random items (furniture, clothes, wallpapers, flooring, etc).
* Throne (valued at 800k bells) for 28 random items (furniture, clothes, wallpapers, flooring, etc).

They can be items that you'll order from your catalogue (if you don't TT I can wait) or just stuff that you don't need/want anymore.

I won't accept: flowers, tools, fruits, corals, fossils, pitfall seeds, turnips and candy. Gyroids 10 max per trade.

There is no need to post the list of items! ;)

Ps. If you do the math, I'm paying close to 30k per random item :D

Ps2. Taking a limited number of offers (not really, but I might need a day to order more if my stock is out, which I always try it not to be :D).

Ps3. If available, you can ask for more than one option.

Closed for now since I'm out of space, will reopen once I have space again

Last edited:
Hey could I join in? I may take a few days though D:

No problem! Just PM me when you're ready to trade :D

I would love to do this!

OK, add my FC, I'll PM you when I'm ready (I'm in the middle of another trade)

Hey, I can come over, but I'll need to go to the lockers a few times if that's okay.

We'd be doing this in your town, so you can just leave everything by the station. If that's OK then add my FC and I'll PM you when I'm ready (I'm in the middle of another trade and Jenny's next)

We'd be doing this in your town, so you can just leave everything by the station. If that's OK then add my FC and I'll PM you when I'm ready (I'm in the middle of another trade and Jenny's next)
Alright, my gates are open for whenever you're ready. Just come over whenever.

Can I join in too? I've been trying so hard to get a crown. Are you available tonight?

I'd love this! I actually am selling a ton of random stuff right now, about to make them into a giveaway, so this helps me a lot :)

I'd love this! I actually am selling a ton of random stuff right now, about to make them into a giveaway, so this helps me a lot :)

Yes, we are already friends, open gates and I'll be there as soon as I'm done with Sienna and Folia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back