• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Next game(s) I should buy?

Bells
Winter Mittens
After earning bells from selling all of my collectibles, i'm wondering which other games would be worth adding to my game collection. Willing to take any suggestions c:

I currently have:
ACNL
MK7
Smash
Kirby Triple Deluxe

I've played pokemon in the past but i'm not really into it as much anymore. I've also tried a Fire Emblem demo and that was alright but I don't think i'd be interested in getting the full game.

Last edited:
Kid Iarus Uprising! It's hands down the best game on the 3DS

It has action, personality, an awsome online mode, so much content, humor, intense moments and A CHALLENGE! (Unlike most newer game). It can be super hard or super easy, it's you choice since there is a "intensity-slider" going from "easy" to "crazy hard", and belive me when I say " crazy hard" is crazy hard

If you don't own a Wii U, then Super Mario 3D Land might interest you. It's a linear 3D platformer game that actually exploit the 3D effect quite effectively. It can be beaten in an afternoon, but completing it will definitely take days. Pretty fun game, if you ask me.

If you never played any N64 The Legend of Zelda game before, now's your chance with Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D. If you're inexperienced with 3D adventure games, pick the former. If you're in for more unique gameplay mechanics, go with the latter.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is an interesting choice if you love some top-down perspective action, in which the current gaming generation is sorely missing.

Super Mario 3D Land
Tomodachi Life
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Those are some fun games. :)

Well I personally love Pokemon but since you mentioned you weren't really all that into it, I'd say Kid Icarus: Uprising. I think it's a great game, it has everything a game should have: a good story with interesting characters that aren't linear and the same generic characters we always see, plenty of chances for replaying, customization and an overall well done game. Even if you're not into fighting games, I'd still recommend it because it's a lot deeper than just shooting enemies.

I think Harvest Moon maybe? Or Fantasy Life. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade is pretty good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Harvest Moon maybe? Or Fantasy Life. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade is pretty good. Tomodachi Life's good too.

I have to highly recommend Story of Seasons, Fantasy Life, and Rune Factory 4. I've been super addicted to Fantasy Life and Story of Seasons as of lately~

Here are some amazing games :D

Tomodachi Life- Not for everyone, but I still found it enjoyable. It's on sale right now I believe so if you have some extra TBT then maybe get it lol
Fantasy Life- Amazing game, super good multiplayer too. Very fun, highly recommend it :D
Zelda Majoras Mask 3D- Amazing and creative game, but if you don't like Zelda then idk lol

Back