What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents.. .I guess my mom is alright and tolerable most of the time but my dad can go to the **** any day and stay there.

Received an email telling me I've two days less to finish my college course than I thought I did. The day after it ends is the one day next week I could justify skipping summer school. So that means I've even less time to do the overwhelming number of tasks I've left, including four exams (three of which I don't have a date for but this email confirms they will be in the next week).

I don't have the time for this. Excuse me while I now proceed to waste time by panicking over this.

:(

god i never realized how antsy i am i used to be able to go literally days just sitting in my bed or hanging around the house but i wanna get up and do something all the time lately. i really wish i had a summer job i need to do something with myself fml

my "friends" are making plans to go to a movie tomorrow and i wasn't even informed until yesterday and they're going tomorrow. what friends i have. they even invited a girl that they're known to hate. and not me? like wtf?? i was excluded so many times already and i only found out because of my best friend that doesn't want to go because they didn't invite me. she asked about me on their little group chat and they completely ignored her.

Last edited:
Someone in real who has our pastor fooled that she's not faking. But every doctor tells her she's faking. :S Glad i'm not going tonight going be a meet or talk with those who believe her and those who believe the doctor..

Everyday my stomach gets upset and I hate it.

I can't decide wether to level my competitive Pokemon, or play the Ever Oasis demo again.

My New Leaf is trolling me with this plot reset **** :[

You two said you'd get me a doctor visit for MONTHS yet you are taking my brother and sister up to the doctor just like that? Even after all the times I've helped you with money? -___-

I have a health & safety course to do tomorrow, and I cannot be bothered with it at all ._. I just finished exams, I just want to relax...

The laptop im borrowing keeps overheating and then crashing in the middle of working on drawings :/

Ugh there's this girl who I'm actually extremely jealous of her bc she's (1) hard-working (2) bubbly (3) got great close friends I wish I could be close to as well (4) super talented at drawing (5) the crush of my crush (6) idk everyone loves her and trusts her with work. Basically she's everything I'm not and I just get so sad and jealous whenever I see her or have my friends mention her bc I keep putting myself way below her, I'm literal trash compared to her and no matter how much I try to stay positive and change myself, I end up crying and it's so hard.

FINE DONT WORK **** SITE D:

don't expect me to be nice to you, this dog could run it better than you ****ing idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back