What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I even exist anymore? Because everywhere I go, everyone seems to ignore me??

My swedish course is stressing me out so bad. A test with 30-50 words I barely know each week. A speaking dialog test based on a complex dialog with no notes allowed each week. Just kill me. I'm also supposed to remember all word ''versions'' or whatever but they're all over the place and verbs and **** have diff ones and ughhh... It would be okay if the text was smth I was familiar with but we go through the text once....

My swedish course is stressing me out so bad. A test with 30-50 words I barely know each week. A speaking dialog test based on a complex dialog with no notes allowed each week. Just kill me. I'm also supposed to remember all word ''versions'' or whatever but they're all over the place and verbs and **** have diff ones and ughhh... It would be okay if the text was smth I was familiar with but we go through the text once....

Holy sht man it's not the easiest language.. good luck

I warmed up a chicken pot pie thing that doesnt have crust right
THERES BARELY ANY CHICKEN IN IT
ITS ALL HEALTHY CARROTS AND BROCOLLI AND CAULIFLOWER

I've been playing acnl again and I'm really tempted to switch out Punchy for Gala but then my town pixel thing would be wrong and I have no way of getting it updated. :'/

That I'm starving a lot that I don't have energy to cook withouth eating something first

My head is starting to hurt and so does my jaw/tooth

i have a headache >_<

it's not as bad as it was before i had a nap, but i can still feel it. i hope it's gone by tomorrow morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back