• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pathways

Artinus

The Wise Wolf
Bells
Switch
4617-8823-7591
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
I'm sure we all spend countless number of hours trying to find our perfect pathway/s for our town.
I know I'm spending a very long time to get one I like but having no luck.

So what pathways do you all have? OR are you looking for?
I'm after this one:

11063325_917086618325021_1824478432_n.jpg

BUT Not having any luck ^-^;

I always look for cute pathways that fit into the theme I want for my town. I have a lot of pink, white and blue brickwork, but also very natural paths that look like grass and stone.
Still haven't found the perfect pathway yet. Still looking.

I'm sure we all spend countless number of hours trying to find our perfect pathway/s for our town.
I know I'm spending a very long time to get one I like but having no luck.

So what pathways do you all have? OR are you looking for?
I'm after this one:

View attachment 86568

BUT Not having any luck ^-^;

I saw that path in an amazing Japanese dream town. I think the owner made that path themself though and I don't think they want to share it.

I'm trying to make my own original path in my town. I'm pretty happy with the one I got right now and what is also important is to make sure it doesn't take up too many slots. Making the perfect one that matches all the areas in my town is difficult. I may have to use different paths in different areas.

I suck at making paths myself so I'm always happy there are these amazing artistic people who share their paths.
Currently, I'm also looking for the paths I want in my town. Although when I find them all, I'll need 3 extra characters I think to have all the designs active :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I use a handmade path in my town. It's not the best path you'll ever see, but it's at least good enough to look like one. It's supposed to be cobblestone with a border. I'd post a QR code for it, but my path mule hasn't unlocked the ability to use the sewing machine.

I find it really hard finding a path I actually like. Some are really well made but they don't fit my town. So I sat down and made my own temporary path that turned out better than I had hoped. I might stick with it unless I re-do it or find another one I like and would fit into the town :D

I only wanted the mayor in my town, so I made my own path in order for it to fit in the 10 design slots. I think it turned out pretty good.

I only have bricks with a rose border and just a single one that looks like stones. I want at least 1-2 more so I can have variation of paths...I'm just too lazy to look for some x-x

I've never set out a path before, but I plan on trying it for the first time soon. I just need to find a path I really like, because I'm not too good at making my own designs yet.

I plan on my town having a mostly zen theme, so if you guys have/know of any cute paths that fit the zen them please share.

I look for a path that blends in with the color of the ground, grass or snow, because it bothers me otherwise. I've seen a lot of people using custom grass and flower path that worked out well, but maybe you need a well planned town for that with all PWP's and villagers moving to the right place. I use paths that blend in well with one-another and nature, since I don't want to cover everything up. This means changing paths every 2-4 months or so, depending on how the grass/ground change in shades.

I was going to attempt making my own cute path but I gave up now, and I am looking for a cute pink-ish path. No luck on my end either, and I am an admin on one of the more popular animal crossing path tumblrs... bahahaha.

I made a path that suits my tastes. I'll work on uploading it eventually, but I want to be able to post it on my website.
I think it's alright for amateur work - white cobblestone with moss, and lined with grey stone and blue gems.

I'll have to see if I can find a pic of it.

I look for a path that blends in with the color of the ground, grass or snow, because it bothers me otherwise. I've seen a lot of people using custom grass and flower path that worked out well, but maybe you need a well planned town for that with all PWP's and villagers moving to the right place. I use paths that blend in well with one-another and nature, since I don't want to cover everything up. This means changing paths every 2-4 months or so, depending on how the grass/ground change in shades.

I'm the same way. I love the bricks and beautiful paths I see in other people's towns, but mine? I want them to be more subdued and natural looking... some tiles but mostly just dirt and grass in nice arrangements. It's supposed to be what I walk on after all; I don't want it to take away from how the rest of the town looks, if that makes sense. I like the more subtle designs a lot more than I thought I would.

I like a big variety of paths depending on people's towns, there are some that I wouldn't use on my town at all but look really nice in dream towns I've visited.

I've used several different paths since I created my town, like some that I made myself, a couple from a dream town, and some that I've found on Japanese blogs. I get kind of bored of the way they look after a while and I want them to match the seasonal ground changes to an extent, so I'm sort of picky. I'm looking for some new paths for my town already since I want a change. :)

Back