• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Steven Universe!!

Steven Universe favorite?

• Rose Quartz

Votes: 97 20.6%
  • Steven Universe

Votes: 87 18.5%
  • Pearl

Votes: 134 28.5%
  • Garnet

Votes: 178 37.8%
  • Amethyst

Votes: 93 19.7%
  • Greg Universe

Votes: 47 10.0%
  • Lapis Lazuli

Votes: 122 25.9%
  • Lion

Votes: 81 17.2%
  • Lars

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Sadie

Votes: 46 9.8%
  • Connie

Votes: 71 15.1%

• Total voters

deerui

I'll steal your mom
Bells
Choose your favorite characters from SU!! <3

Last edited:
I'm sure most people's favorite character is Garnet. I don't blame them, though. She's rad. ;)

But I adore Lars. He seems like a complex character that I want to know more about.

I'm sure most people's favorite character is Garnet. I don't blame them, though. She's rad. ;)

But I adore Lars. He seems like a complex character that I want to know more about.

hah lars x sadie <3 uvu

I can't pick ;;;;;;;;
!!
;n;

Pearl was my least favorite until I saw the episode 'Rose's Scabbard' :'( -the feels- It was such a moving episode :'(

Lars is an ambiguous character; he is a coward, but I feel like he is the one that ressemble us most in the end.
LarsxSadie is so cute ^w^

I love Lion, Steven, The gems (I kind of see them as a unity you see) the Dad, Lars and Sadie, Lapis Azuli :3

I can't pick ;;;;;;;;
!!
;n;

Pearl was my least favorite until I saw the episode 'Rose's Scabbard' :'( -the feels- It was such a moving episode :'(

Lars is an ambiguous character; he is a coward, but I feel like he is the one that ressemble us most in the end.
LarsxSadie is so cute ^w^

I love Lion, Steven, The gems (I kind of see them as a unity you see) the Dad, Lars and Sadie, Lapis Azuli :3

you can pick more than one character, as i chose three xD

I've never seen it but the scene that went around for a while where the robo mom or w/e is on the phone "Yes this is Mom Universe, yes the kids are playing swords, sorry playing with swords, oh no, they are bleeding, they are dead, don't call again" makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Voted Pearl because she's adorable. Of course I've only seen one episode of this so my opinion might change when I watch more.

Amethyst has been my favourite since I first saw the pilot episode. But since the episode Rose's Scabbard I really like Pearl. Pearl was absolutely adorable in that episode!

I've never seen it but the scene that went around for a while where the robo mom or w/e is on the phone "Yes this is Mom Universe, yes the kids are playing swords, sorry playing with swords, oh no, they are bleeding, they are dead, don't call again" makes me laugh.

That was my fav part too.

Back