• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☼ Keitara's Art Shop ☼ NEW THREAD!!! in my siggy

Keitara

<span style="color:brown; ">&#9812
Bells
Red Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Heart Glow Wand
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
VUsP3Wt.png

090d81a8f3169cb8fc80df15b626cf74.png

p6HuwXj.png

~ Welcome ~
I hope you like my art, I'll give it my best!

9THP7wb.png

QFT96Jg.png

NaKN6RK.png

78iRqRL.png
hNlDeef.png

uEUEl9O.png

ZYZAxqS.png
for KainAronoele
fKfl23E.png
for Fup10k
A3yMnAD.png
for Yosugay
5PIJLdn.png
for Pokemanz
xmAJSLP.png
for Kesttang

m33rIJW.png

Choose one:
1) For the lazy but rich folks: BTB. Exact price is your choice.
2) For the otaku: Write a text about your favorite anime or manga or character.
The text should have at least 270 words.
Tip: Write it in Microsoft Word, so that you don't have to count the words yourself.
N E W 3) Art exchange. Please show me a reference of your skills when choosing this method.
Don't be shy though, I'm not picky.

tnxOK3h.png

- When choosing payment method 1), please send me BTB during time of acceptance of your request.
If this is not going to work out for you however, tell me and we can find a solution.
- First come, first serve. However, I may refuse a request, even if I don't think I'll ever do, but you never know...
- When you're first in the waiting list, please make sure you can keep up contact with me for questions/etc. I may have.
Usually I'll send you a picture of the lineart, so that if you have any complaints, I'll still be able to change it.
If you're not available, this won't be possible!
- Don't suddenly stop logging into The Bell Tree, otherwise please provide me your e-mail adress. I won't use it for weird purposes, I promise.
- If you're not satisfied with something, definitely tell me. Hearing no response from you is a stupid feeling :c
- Whatever thought you may have, tell me. I'll consider it all, your feedback and interest is my pleasure.
- Please use order form at the end of the thread.
- You can ask me for a notification if I'm going to open my shop for a free slot, just ask. I won't take reservations though.

fehRPZu.png

I'm not a pro. I can fail with drawing the easiest things. So be careful what you wish for...
Some basic advice: Don't ask for animals/villagers, difficult poses.
If you don't name any requests, I'll draw your character like I want. (I prefer this option DX)

H22zMII.png

Usually one weekend for one commission but varies.

ldHz7kQ.png

1. Dark Onyx
2. amilee (this slot will have delay due other work progessions)

xJIjSLa.png

Character reference (picture / description):
Personality/Traits (for poses, expression, etc.):
Special requests:
Payment (BTB / text / art exchange):
Background (yes / no):
Art Option (1 / 2):
Shading (soft cell-shading / blending):

T H A N K S!

Last edited:
Character reference (picture or description): http://imgur.com/2QOg7l2
Special requests (please read information above): Do whatever you like
Payment (TBT or text): I'll pay 300 BTB.
Background (please read information above): None

Last edited:
Character reference (picture or description): http://imgur.com/2QOg7l2
Special requests (please read information above): Do whatever you like
Payment (TBT or text): I'll pay 300 BTB.
Background (please read information above): None

Oh... a brave person has come! ;)
Sure, sure. But one (stupid) question. What exactly is BTB? Haven't been here since months, so it can be that I missed something.

I'll be the second brave soul because your art is like awesome.

Character reference: Pick whoever you want from here: (x)
Special Requests: It's all up to you!
Payment: I have like no TBT so I'll pay in text xD But I will tip!
Background: Up to you!

OMIGOSH WHAT DID I WRITE?! Seriously, while writing this I felt like I was writing something to read in front of the class for show-and-tell. It was really hard to write for some reason because I just couldn't seem to focus. Plus 270 words doesn't seem like much but it was quite the challenge! And I'm a writer. .__. Anyways, here it is, hopefully you'll accept:

My favorite anime is by far Durarara. I started watching it back whenever it first aired on Adult Swim because that was my ultimate source for anime back in the day. There are loads of things that make this anime brilliant! The main thing for me is that each of the characters are unrelated and have nothing to do with one another in the beginning, but by the end everyone knows each other and they all find out how much they really have in common. I also love how the story is told from different angles. We saw what happened to one character when they were telling the story, then we see it again when someone else tells the story, only this time from another perspective. This anime also usually starts off with a scene, then back tracks and let's us know what happened before that. Not only that, but I love how every character, no matter how small, has some kind of secret. Then, as the series goes on, all the secrets slowly come out (mostly thanks to Izaya) and everything is just chaos. I also find the music to be very nostalgic. It's the kind of music you'd just want to kick back and relax to, you know? The characters are also awesome. Can't have a great anime without epic characters, right? I mean, Izaya is just the greatest character ever./He's got that whole "inside guy" going on as he's like the center of everything and no one even knows it! He's just so intriguing since he helps other people out acting all friendly but always with an ulterior motive. However, Masaomi will always be my favorite, mainly because I see so much of myself in him. He's basically a hipster-type guy who's always chasing girls. I'm not always chasing girls but other than that we're so much alike. Plus he has that whole secret past thing going on that I just love. When I finally finished the series I desperately wanted a second season (along with everyone else) and luckily they finally made a season two! I haven't watched any of it yet (mainly because I've just been lazy) but I plan on watching it really soon so I can finally see what happens next. *And that is why I love Durarara.

*everyone claps*

That was very nice, Pokeman. Billy, you're up next.​
Hopefully it actually is over 270 words because I don't even have Word on my ancient computer so I had to do it on my phone which wouldn't tell me the word count so I had to count MYSELF. My eyes burn.

Last edited:

So basically for text I just talk about my favorite anime? xD
If so I'll just edit this post.

Not only brave, but nice too! ;) Thank you.
About the text..well, yeah. Sorry if this payment method is weird DX
You can write the text in Microsoft Words. The amount of letters you've written is shown on the left bottom. This way it'll be easier for you because counting 270 letters is probably a pain in the butt ;D Just copy and paste it in here then.

Last edited:
@Kesttang

I made a sketch for your commission but I was wondering which one of these 2 variations you prefer. Please choose one, so that I can go on! If there's anything else about it, please tell me.

commisssion1.jpgcommission1rr.jpg

Last edited:
Not only brave, but nice too! ;) Thank you.
About the text..well, yeah. Sorry if this payment method is weird DX
You can write the text in Microsoft Words. The amount of letters you've written is shown on the left bottom. This way it'll be easier for you because counting 270 letters is probably a pain in the butt ;D Just copy and paste it in here then.

No, it's fine. In fact, I think it's very creative! A lot of great artists offer high prices for their art (they have every right to) and I can never afford anything, so I think this is a great idea!

I finished and edited my post. It's an awful essay, but I tried to be all descriptive a whatnot. xD

I recommend saving your images as .png files instead of .jpg. That way the quality won't drop. :)

Best of luck with your shop!

@Kesttang

I made a sketch for your commission but I was wondering which one of these 2 variations you prefer. Please choose one, so that I can go on! If there's anything else about it, please tell me.

I like the second one. Just a little suggestion, is it possible to make him more Asian? I like everything about the sketch and you're super talented. Let me know. Thank you very much!

OMIGOSH WHAT DID I WRITE?! Seriously, while writing this I felt like I was writing something to read in front of the class for show-and-tell. It was really hard to write for some reason because I just couldn't seem to focus. Plus 270 words doesn't seem like much but it was quite the challenge! And I'm a writer. .__. Anyways, here it is, hopefully you'll accept:

My favorite anime is by far Durarara. I started watching it back whenever it first aired on Adult Swim because that was my ultimate source for anime back in the day. There are loads of things that make this anime brilliant! The main thing for me is that each of the characters are unrelated and have nothing to do with one another in the beginning, but by the end everyone knows each other and they all find out how much they really have in common. I also love how the story is told from different angles. We saw what happened to one character when they were telling the story, then we see it again when someone else tells the story, only this time from another perspective. This anime also usually starts off with a scene, then back tracks and let's us know what happened before that. Not only that, but I love how every character, no matter how small, has some kind of secret. Then, as the series goes on, all the secrets slowly come out (mostly thanks to Izaya) and everything is just chaos. I also find the music to be very nostalgic. It's the kind of music you'd just want to kick back and relax to, you know? The characters are also awesome. Can't have a great anime without epic characters, right? I mean, Izaya is just the greatest character ever./He's got that whole "inside guy" going on as he's like the center of everything and no one even knows it! He's just so intriguing since he helps other people out acting all friendly but always with an ulterior motive. However, Masaomi will always be my favorite, mainly because I see so much of myself in him. He's basically a hipster-type guy who's always chasing girls. I'm not always chasing girls but other than that we're so much alike. Plus he has that whole secret past thing going on that I just love. When I finally finished the series I desperately wanted a second season (along with everyone else) and luckily they finally made a season two! I haven't watched any of it yet (mainly because I've just been lazy) but I plan on watching it really soon so I can finally see what happens next. *And that is why I love Durarara.

*everyone claps*

That was very nice, Pokeman. Billy, you're up next.​
Hopefully it actually is over 270 words because I don't even have Word on my ancient computer so I had to do it on my phone which wouldn't tell me the word count so I had to count MYSELF. My eyes burn.

Heh...I like to know people's thoughts, especially if its about anime. Sorry, I'm probably some kind of cyber stalker DX I think through writing a text like this, the writer reflects his love to anime and that's another purpose. I just wanna spread the otaku love~ huehuehue
Thank you for the text! I enjoyed reading it :) Will work on your commission once I finished the first one in the waiting line.
Ooop I'm sorry! I didn't want you to hurt yourself, though. But I dunno of way to make things like this easier...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I recommend saving your images as .png files instead of .jpg. That way the quality won't drop. :)

Best of luck with your shop!

Ohh I see. Need to try that out next time. And thank you! I'll need it DX

Last edited:
I like the second one. Just a little suggestion, is it possible to make him more Asian? I like everything about the sketch and you're super talented. Let me know. Thank you very much!

I edited it a bit and that's what came out . . . I made the eyes and nose smaller and removed the eye folds. Other than that, I don't really know what other Asian characteristics I could add . . .
And thank you, too! :)

Here we go:

commission1rr.jpg

Umm..whatcha say? Better, worse, the same? DX

Attachments

• commission1rr.jpg
    commission1rr.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
I edited it a bit and that's what came out . . . I made the eyes and nose smaller and removed the eye folds. Other than that, I don't really know what other Asian characteristics I could add . . .
And thank you, too! :)

Here we go:

Umm..whatcha say? Better, worse, the same? DX

Ah, much better. Thank you very much for doing this. I guess you're gonna move on and color it when you have time? Haha, take your time, I'm not in a rush. Thank you again! : D

Ah, much better. Thank you very much for doing this. I guess you're gonna move on and color it when you have time? Haha, take your time, I'm not in a rush. Thank you again! : D

Having some issues with attaching the images, but I posted a bigger version in the spoiler just now ^^"
But if you like it, I'm relieved!
Thanks for your patience, it's highly appreciated :)

Having some issues with attaching the images, but I posted a bigger version in the spoiler just now ^^"
But if you like it, I'm relieved!
Thanks for your patience, it's highly appreciated :)

Ah, don't worry about attaching it. Just hosting it on imgur and post the link or HTML code here. Take your time. I know how life gets really busy sometime.

@ Kesttang
Finished earlier, so here you go: http://imgur.com/xmAJSLP

Saved it as .png this time and the quality is really better. Thanks for advice, honeyprince. And thanks to you for the tip with imgur.

I hope you like it! He carries his own and his fianc?'s water can, since he's a gentleman ke ke ke

hello! could you draw my mayor please c: i would love a colored picture of my mayor in any style you think would be the cutest (probably chibi) i would pay you 5mil btb. reference pic is in my signature and heres another just in case

2cnja6p.jpg

thank you! let me know what you think

Last edited:
Ahhh these are lovely. IDk what to say about the payment though lol. XD
Never seen one like that.

Last edited:
omg your art is so nice T___T asdfgsdag

Ohhh thank you so much tokkio!! ;v;
I'll never forget you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! could you draw my mayor please c: i would love a colored picture of my mayor in any style you think would be the cutest (probably chibi) i would pay you 5mil btb. reference pic is in my signature and heres another just in case

2cnja6p.jpg

thank you! let me know what you think

Yay another request! You were that lucky person who got that adorable pinkie drawing of Mewm-sensei ;v; Congrats!
You actually ignored the ordering form, but well whatever DX
So you wanna have chibi? You need to decide ;<
Wait, 5 mil btb? Btb means "Bell tree bells" or am I wrong? Because IGB means "in-game bells", or did I mix things up? DX
Thanks for the interest!!

Ahhh these are lovely. IDk what to say about the payment though lol. XD
Never seen one like that.

Thank you soo much, chibi.hoshi! :'>
You mean the otaku payment? Ke ke ke ke~
That's just being me an otaku, please don't mind it.
no honestly, I actually am not really in need of BTB/TBT but I wanna get some kind of payment because I wanna see if people would be willing to pay for my work. My true goal behind this shop here is to read "I love you art" from other people. For this reason, I'll try my best! ;v;

Back