• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Work shower thought: Has anyone considered that a certain user may be banking on the fact that we would only consider veterans to no kill as mafia? That maybe they didn't send in kills to frame the veterans and the inactives??

Work shower thought: Has anyone considered that a certain user may be banking on the fact that we would only consider veterans to no kill as mafia? That maybe they didn't send in kills to frame the veterans and the inactives??

I think I kinda said that earlier but it's possible.

:rolleyes:

I'm going to work off of the assumption that you're telling the truth & the Mafia is made up of inactives for now. That leaves the three people who didn't vote yesterday (who are still alive): NikkiNikki, pillow bunny & blu rose.
hihi

At this point I feel mafia was super lazy, or newbies or mafia was trying to blame Kills on inactives. Right now, I'm a bit suspicious of Blue rose and Tom. Dad may have a safe claim but, as of now, I trust him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah problem has been slipping by right now, I'd like to know what they have to say.
hihi to you 2

ok lmao since there's nothing to go on here are some mild observations.

Trundle voted sonrio with no explanation. When asked to explain they piggybacked onto Waffle's explanation about them being third party (which I did too admittedly, I was flustered that I was being accused). Generally evasive and quick to point out other's flaws rather than defend themself. May just be their play style but it masks intent well, plus if the no kill was actually intentioned then (as mentioned by Dad) Trundle is one of the suspects.

Tom has been noted to post more than usual (apparently idfk) on day 1 and their inactive stance within the game makes them another suspect for intentioned no kill. Capella as well. I actually suspect Capella more if it was a lazy no kill since they seem to just not care about the game.

Other "inactive ingame but online elsewhere" are also suspicious, like NikkiNikki and Blu Rose.

Sorry if these are obvious/irrelevant. I'm kind of annoyed that the mafia was being lazy. Or maybe they didn't know KP couldn't be stacked.
hihi 3 u 3

well if bluerose doesn't vote today they will get modkill. As for capella i want hear more on what she will say, but if i recall she doesn't say much or trolls. i don't remember her playing style. If you are sus on tom or trudle make a case, from what it seems theres more than the no kill.
3 stikes hunny-bunny

Also, who is the 'I don't care' crew? To me in this game, it's Capella, problem, Blu Rose (which seems unusual for them), and possibly NikkiNikki and Crys. If we're going with the forgot-to-kill theory, mafia has got to be in here. My highest suspect is definitely going to be Capella with the whole 'don't care' thing. She's not a bad lynch for today although I'm still interested in lynching another individual.
"seems unusual"
it IS unusual

I've been going through various emotional problems with a friend in real life and it has been causing me great stress... I cried for a long time last night, and I guess I just need to **** life like I used to and spend some time in Mafia.

okay friends i PROMISE I'll waste like 3 hours trying to do something tonight. 'kay?
4-7 UTC -4:00, 'kay?

Blu Rose can you at least do some reading and posting though? Even if it's just random posts to analyze, if you did this you would be giving us posts from you that we can read and narrow down our suspect lists from, because aside from Capella you've been the most inactive, rl problem excuses aside.

But if you're mafia go ahead and get modkilled pls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And like you don't need to waste three hours like you said, just something you know?

I still think audino is mafia and the reason no one died is because they were offline.

Also I don't see how audino posting their PM shows they're not mafia. For all we know, they could have just paraphrased it form here rather than their inbox.

are you serious. how is adventurer not a power role

whatever im just gonna wait for night kill

Reads as of this night:

LaBelleFleur - Out of anyone, they've been putting forth a lot of effort in a way that seems at least somewhat unrushed and not all that bandwagony considering she was the first to go for Cap, and her reads and assumptions have a decent amount of thought put into them, a lot when compared to other players. This playstyle doesn't come off as mafia when first game, assuming this is her first. But I townread her right now, especially after she dealt with my reaction testing her day one. She's a stronger and more vocal player than the occasionally-lauded Tom right now. Hear that Tom?

Audino - Seems like a newer player that a lot of potential mafia could be using to get an easy lynch on, even though that hasn't succeeded so far. They've got a paraphrased claim out there and even if I'm not going to fully trust it, it's better than just a plain town claim that didn't have anything else to it. That being said, anyone who posted a paraphrased role PM has done so because of Trundle. If Sonrio flips green, I'd have less of a townread on them. There's a clear Sonrio vs Audino thing that has been going on for a while now and if I were to pick sides regarding this, I'd pick Audino's. I mean he did just say town should lynch me or Audino so why not side with Aud at this point? Not that I should dismiss that their going against each other could be maf strat.

Ashtot - I don't care if he disagrees with this read or not but from past games with him as mafia he likes to go for noobs when maf because that's an easier thing to do - he often does whatever is easier despite being active in the game. Every time I look in this thread he's viewing it so that's a little overlurky to me but it could be tab. Not clearing him yet, but his past as mafia games need to be read and compared to his activity up to this point of me calling him out, because that tends to push someone to act differently.

Sonrio - Somebody who is all over the place but is consistent in that he's still barely doing anything for town besides criticizing them. If there's anything that needs to be examined with him, it's who he seems to be vocally against in the game, and who seems to be vocally against him. This could just be some natural maf vs town stuff, or maf against maf in thread stuff. But there's nothing else to really read into regarding Sonrio other than his adamant and yet narrowly explained antagonism towards some players.

Endless - my read on them is the same as in one of my longer posts from yesterday, but I'd also like to accuse that he put lots of effort into seeming townsided day one so he could coast by for following days. Don't want to dismiss the no-kill idea for this one at this point, especially since they brought up the unlikely idea that maf tried to kill the same person I did and that's why we only saw those two die. This is that one moment in the game so far where I think Endless is promoting unnecessary confusion and it makes me not want to dismiss the idea that they're maf no-killing.

Tom - already said a lot about him yesterday and I'm waiting on him to make a legit case on Trundle since he wants Trundle lynched so badly. I also want to point out that Trundle also voted for Sonrio. Sonrio and Tom seem to very often be in the same boat this game.

Pillow Bunny - also seems to be against Audino but with a decent amount of logic in her reads, but my only reason for not suspecting her until now is that I didn't consider her inactive, but I'm no longer going with my inactive theory and they seem to be against Audino, who I think is an easy target. I'd be really curious as to what would happen when Audino was lynched. A ton of info would come from that but I don't want to lose more town.

I'll post about Crystal, Trundle, problem, NikkiNikki, and Blu Rose later. Although all I have to say about Blu Rose is that I'm waiting for their reads they said they'd make in a little while. So primarily those first four.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But seriously though, I'm getting vibes of conspiracy from Tom, Sonrio, and Pillow Bunny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still think audino is mafia and the reason no one died is because they were offline.

Problem with this reasoning is that there is more than one mafia in a game with 17 players. You're pushing a little hard on Audino right now.

Ashtot - I don't care if he disagrees with this read or not but from past games with him as mafia he likes to go for noobs when maf because that's an easier thing to do - he often does whatever is easier despite being active in the game. Every time I look in this thread he's viewing it so that's a little overlurky to me but it could be tab. Not clearing him yet, but his past as mafia games need to be read and compared to his activity up to this point of me calling him out, because that tends to push someone to act differently.

Also I don't only go for noobs when I'm Mafia I do whatever I feel fits the circumstances of that time.

Gl reading me it won't work.

Also I'm Town btw.

Crys - Went after RuneRaider day one, and after Sonrio day two. Just a note for anyone looking into how people have aligned themselves later down the road. Right now, there's nothing particularly scummy about Crys's play even though they're very on and off with their posting. They've always been this way. I can't accuse them of going after players that come off as timid to me even though RuneRaider might have fit the bill, Sonrio definitely doesn't despite his lack of contribution. They seem very objective and cool-headed like they tend to be when town aligned. Like Ashtot, this one deserves deeper analysis that I've yet to give myself.

NikkiNikki - Accuse me of relying on meta too much, but since they haven't said too much today, I can't suspect NikkiNikki so far even though they've been called out for inactivity. But since I'm taking my focus away from the idea of inactive mafia, I'm going to read NikkiNikki from a different perspective at this point. I don't have much to go off at this point with what posts they have made so far other than who they voted for yesterday, but even though it's hard to explain why, I looked into their past games as mafia and it doesn't remind me of their playstyle here. Some alignment notes with NikkiNikki: voted for Sonrio, LaBelleFleur voted for them.

Trundle - hasn't exactly been doing much in this game and I'm not surprised, but he definitely kicked the game off with that vote for Sonrio and that seems like the kind of thing he would do when he's town, but in the reasoning that Sonrio is acting distracting. And he was very srsbusiness with me from the get-go too, even more than usual in this game than in any other game I've seen him in. But that's just one thing and one thing only. Waiting for him and Tom to go at it tbh. Make it happen pls.

And problem - with how they called out Crys when nobody else was, they seem to be one of the few thoughtful enough to do that and they've been playing in a sort of 'call 'em out' kind of style for the game so far. That being said, more than anybody they seem to want to be quick to townread Tom, maybe because Tom was against Trundle's random lynching idk. Either way, they're coming off as less sus than other players so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gl reading me it won't work.

I bet you take pride in being hard to read because you like to be lolrandom. Is this a meta-strategy to keep you hard to read in mafia games in general?

i'm so sorry i cant even do anything
i cant even solve my own damn problems i shouldnt be playing mafia right now

all i really even noticed is that dad's playstyle sort of seems like it was when he was doing pokemon colosseum and that i think it really really unlikely that the mafia "forgot" to kill... i think that dad could have just claimed responsibility for both of those kills as a mafia member masking as a vig, as in past games people who outed as a vig on day 2 ended up being cleared by town and everyone trusted them and they went on to victory--that's what happened when i was cleared day 2 feom a night 1 shot that kayla told me to make back in the pirate mini mafia.

now i can either vote and struggle to post tomorrow or just get modkilled with what i have noticed already out, no matter how unreliable it is.

Also I don't see how audino posting their PM shows they're not mafia. For all we know, they could have just paraphrased it form here rather than their inbox.

I wasn't the only one that was offline, and btw I did get online that night after the lynch. I'm on mobile so i can't quote but i posted something like 'i slept through the lynch, RIP runeraider'. If thats the reason ur pushing me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i completely slept through the lynch, RIP runeraider

Ok I just checked it out bc the screenshot you posted a while back was weird to me, i just realized that the post doesn't show up in my activity feed. I think forum glitched out. the post is on pg38

hey i'm gonna read the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok well there's barely anything to read besides dad's post abt his scums/towns

@Endless whats your read on trundle

Day Three

im in an awful mood i have nothing to write and this game is a mess anyway bye

LaBelleFleur, aka Datz (Townie) died
NikkiNikki, aka Daniel Goodman (townie) died.

Your name is Datz and you are a townie. You?re not really sure how you got into this mess, but you?re trying your best to save the world. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are dead.
Your name is Daniel Goodman and you are a townie. You?re a simple hearted man who?s just trying to protect his homeland. You have no powers besides your voice. You win when all anti town forces are dead.

Day 3 ends at May 15th, 2015 at 5PM PST. You now have 48 hours to lynch someone.
gif countdown is down for me, so sorry

Well, with how the game is going right now, I must say it is time to lynch Tom. If he is not scum then you can lynch me.

Back