• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

◆ ☾ Chibi ★ Chibi Art Gallery / Art Dump ☽ Pixels ▪ Sketches ▪ Others ◆

Finished two commissions.

amxgimL.png
l9gagbH.png

I'll PM you both the full resolution of your commissions soon.​

WORDS SERIOUSLY CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. <3333333

You did a fantastic, amazing job and it's way beyond what I could have imagined. I've put it in my sig so everyone can see your fantastically awesome work! It really does look amazing and I'm floored by the amount of detail in each cosplay/costume for the characters. It's easy for me to pick out exactly who each of them are and that's saying something, since I know you're not familiar with all of those games. Truly amazing job. Enjoy the tip!

Nice job on the mayor chibi, too. : ) Your style is super-cute.

Chibi these are amazing :O! coughperfectcough I wish I didn't miss your stream. *cries* </3
It's fine dear and perfect, I don't see perfect.

Oh my nono not at all TT_TT I was so exhausted tonight and distracted lol, I shall definitely make it to the next<3
Oh my, I am sorry *hugs*

I'll see you there then.

not ordering nothing as of now
but damn yr talented
Thank you #^^#;

WORDS SERIOUSLY CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. <3333333

You did a fantastic, amazing job and it's way beyond what I could have imagined. I've put it in my sig so everyone can see your fantastically awesome work! It really does look amazing and I'm floored by the amount of detail in each cosplay/costume for the characters. It's easy for me to pick out exactly who each of them are and that's saying something, since I know you're not familiar with all of those games. Truly amazing job. Enjoy the tip!

Nice job on the mayor chibi, too. : ) Your style is super-cute.
*hides her blushing face* Ahhhhhh thank you so much Amissa! I'm sorry it took so long, but ahh you can see why. I'm really really happy this piece has put a huge smile on your face. It's the best feeling as an artist. Enjoy it, and thank you so much for being so kind. #/\#

Last edited:
wehs, theyre so gorgeous oh my god ;__; you did a wonderful, wonderful job, chibs <33333333333 keep it up!!!!!!!!!

Big Pixels
Not sure what to call them yet haha.

Intro | Completed Favorites | Big Pixels | Mini Pixels | Shop Pixels | Reserved | Sketches | Miiverse | OCs | Reserved

m36ABrg.png

Taster

A new style of pixel I have been working on. It's experimental and so far I am working on two, both in process. I will post them in the thread (probably as well through out the process) when completed.

More info will be added at a later date.​

How much are these, just that sketch.

How much are these, just that sketch.
Oh my I forgot to update that post....and many others.

Those are not to sale, I am still experimenting with them. I might have an auction for them one day, but yeah sorry.

wehs, theyre so gorgeous oh my god ;__; you did a wonderful, wonderful job, chibs <33333333333 keep it up!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhh thank you Shiro.
I wish I went to your stream last night. But we ended closely at the same time TwT;.

Last edited:
What are styles have you got for selling right now. I love your style a lot and I would love a drawing from you!

What are styles have you got for selling right now. I love your style a lot and I would love a drawing from you!
At the moment I am not. I'm overloaded with commissions and I want to get them done first. When I am back to accepted commissions I will be opening a brand new shop.

Chibi.Hoshi's Art Shop - NOW OPEN
And KainAronoele is the only one allowed to order!!

No, I did not make this up!
Ok, maybe I did...
I'm sorry!! ; ^;

Chibi.Hoshi's Art Shop - NOW OPEN
And KainAronoele is the only one allowed to order!!

No, I did not make this up!
Ok, maybe I did...
I'm sorry!! ; ^;

kek u fooled me

so youre not even taking cash comms atm chibi?

Back