• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Panda Express Cycling|New: --|Out:Penelope|

Noiree

Nova 🖤
Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (64) +
Welcome To Panda Express Cycling!

*Bear With Me Im Very New At This*
RULES

1. [*]Regarding payment I DO accept art(I would like a sketch before giving you the villager of course) as a payment as well. If I see you have enough dreamie proof I may just give you the villager for free but this will not always happen.
    [*]If interested in lurking, do not send me a VM or PM. You Can simply post here and include the name of the villager(s) so that I can search for them in this topic when they are 'in boxes.' I do have a lurking list but, if your villager is in boxes and you do not respond to my VM or PM or your VM or PM is disabled or full I WILL NOT email or try to contact you in any other way. Please remember that Lurking is NOT a reservation and I may or may not PM you when the villager is in boxes due to my schedule.
    [*]Villagers are first come, first serve when they're in boxes (Some will require dreamie proof so be prepared). I give lurkers a a 30 minute warning before allowing the villager to the rest of the world. If you want a villager that is in boxes PLEASE have space I do not like waiting. In other words, don't ask for a villager then tell me you need to make space.
    [*]I GIVE RESERVATIONS. A reservation is only a mere 50 TBT (I will give 25 TBT of this back if you pick up your villager, if you don't you will get any of this back for you have wasted my time in trying to contact you.)
    [*]Don't give me a voided villager. You won't get them back if you do most likely. I can tell if you have since they usually tell the Mayor or anyone what town they've come from upon introducing.
    [*]I tend to cycle slow. So if I have a villager you want and they aren't taken yet then they're up for grabs!
    [*]I will auto-void depending on the situation. If a villager does have auto-void by them then simply ask for them.
    [*]Upon arrival, I will greet you, then lead the way to your wanted villager's house. But if you wander off, I will flip the switch. Anyways, after you talk to the villager, I will ask if you got him/her. Then end the session.
    [*]I have the right to refuse service to you... so.. yeah.

[*]Put Eiffel in your post for reservations and picking up a villager so I know you've read my rules[*]
    [*]Although gifts are welcome, they are not expected. If you would like to gift me, TBT Bells would be most appreciated also, anything from my wishlist would be amazing as well.

Current Roster
Red = In Boxes
Green = Transferring to other town
Blue = Selling/Auction
Purple = Giveaway
Pink = Free
Grey = Autovoid
R = Reserved

Lucky the Lazy Dog

Chester the Lazy Cub
Genji the Jock Rabbit
Stitches the Lazy Cub
Merengue the Normal Rhino
O'Hare the Smug Rabbit

Tia the Normal Elephant
Muffy the Uchi Sheep
Willow the Snooty Sheep

Purrl the Snooty Cat

Penelope
Goose
Purrl
Vladimir
Annalisa
Paula
Drake
Colton
Fuchsia

Tier 1 villagers - Auctioned/Sold/Giveaway. (depends on my mood) Held until gone.
Tier 2 villagers - 200 BTB || 16 Million IG bells || 10 Items off my wishlist || Held for 2 hours
Tier 3 villagers - 100 BTB || 8 Million IG bells || 5 Items off my wishlist || Held for 1 Hour
Tier 4 & 5 villagers - FREE || Held for 30 minutes.
**TBTs and wishlist items are preferred over IGBs. (I hate trading IGBS)
x

CR33P = Rosie and Pashmina
Superblooper = Flora
x
x
x
Keaton
Scoot
Bella
Baabara
Pekoe
Benjamin
Marcel
Daisy
Kitty
Diedre
Ruby
Ankha
Lionel
Beardo
Snake
Puddles
Lucky and Ankha
Willow and Muffy
O'hare and Ruby
Merengue and Stitches
Genji and Walt

Last edited:
Congrats on your cycling thread AND for getting a new bundle, love!!! :)

Good luck and have fun cycling ><

Last edited:
Back