• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
oh so US have amiibo's later than other ppl? we've got wave 6 in UK atm

Yeah they do, like 2 months later with most amiibo, Palutena was just released for them. I am so happy that we Europeans are able to worship Bowser Jr. Early :D

Yeah they do, like 2 months later with most amiibo, Palutena was just released for them. I am so happy that we Europeans are able to worship Bowser Jr. Early :D

yea, they got palutena the other day, and dark pit at the end of July - but the rest are coming some time in september, iirc?

tbh i think it's kinda dumb... unless they're actually doing such a long delay because they have plans to fix the stock issue in the US, then yea ok i understand, but tbh i have my doubts of that actually happening.

Last edited:
yea, they got palutena the other day, and dark pit at the end of July - but the rest are coming some time in september, iirc?

tbh i think it's kinda dumb... unless they're actually doing such a long delay because they have plans to fix the stock issue in the US, them yea ok i understand, but tbh i have my doubts of that actually happening.
Yep, September.

And I completely agree. Its pretty stupid. I honestly doubt that the stock problems will be fixed

I cannot confirm this completely yet guys as I do not know if I am going to be able to secure another three Mr. Game & Watch amiibo...

But I am currently considering buying five Mr. Game & Watch amiibo as I obviously need one to be my new and sealed version that is in the best condition and I would like the other four to be one of each pose.

Last edited:
she's here
CK3fDRnUkAAxPIK.jpg

Woah, you guys are way too hardcore into collecting for me to comprehend.
Jason, unless you really have that much money to spare, why not buy amiibo stands from somewhere like etsy to display Mr Game&Watch? That way you don't have to spend ?13 to get loads of bases and loads of extra Game and Watch poses that'll be useless.

Plus if it's rare (although I doubt it) then you'd get a lot of hate for having like 5 of the same amiibo.

Went into my local Game today, they looked as if they had just had a massive restock as they had about five Robin's, ten charizards, around a dozen Jigglypuffs, a few Lucina's and quite a few rare Amiibo... I had to resist the temptation to buy all the ones I don't already own but I'm sticking to not buying any more until after my birthday (Just over a week now) but if they have a Charizard and a Jigglypuff left I'll buy them when I go in on my birthday :p

Last edited:
Woah, you guys are way too hardcore into collecting for me to comprehend.
Jason, unless you really have that much money to spare, why not buy amiibo stands from somewhere like etsy to display Mr Game&Watch? That way you don't have to spend ?13 to get loads of bases and loads of extra Game and Watch poses that'll be useless.

Plus if it's rare (although I doubt it) then you'd get a lot of hate for having like 5 of the same amiibo.
But I *need* 5 Mr. Game and Watch amiibo. :(

Someone on r/amiibo gave away a Pit amiibo to whoever drew the goriest picture of Ness and Lucas. Um... I don't know if I'd want to win that...

Back