amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Dr Mario looks great I have him
Also thought about bowser Jr maybe for the future

i was gonna get him but when i saw him up close i was kinda like meh.

he looks really tiny compared to the clown car, plus he's too far forward out of his clown car (if that makes sense) so i decided not to get him.
i would've gotten him for the yarn yoshi skin since i like the BJ skin, but the amiibo was pretty lacking in comparison so i decided not to.

Oh right, did Olimar and Dr Mario and Bowser Jr release today in Japan? I've had my Olimar since last week hehe.
I also do have a King DeDeDe but I never use him and don't know anyone who wanted him so I think I shall return him to hopefully get Zelda or Toon Link which I like more. Or I could trade him in and get Mario Kart 8, not decided yet~

Oh right, did Olimar and Dr Mario and Bowser Jr release today in Japan? I've had my Olimar since last week hehe.
I also do have a King DeDeDe but I never use him and don't know anyone who wanted him so I think I shall return him to hopefully get Zelda or Toon Link which I like more. Or I could trade him in and get Mario Kart 8, not decided yet~

My amiibo so far: ^.^ (maybe have to squint)
^B8C788446DC99A47D57BE61BBEABA8D7EA12759B46E53937E0^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Last edited:

they release in Japan on July 30 iirc

Yeah, last Friday which was July 17. Nintendo UK store delivered my Olimar a little early though which was very nice of them~

dr mario arrived today (box was damaged but he's in good condition and works)

so ive got 3 NIB and 1 OOB

Last edited:
580EFF7F-6999-4D73-8F9F-52B3B5FB9B9F_zpsrvnigypj.jpg

I might be developing a problem. I now have 7 amiibo.
I'm really excited though because they all look perfect! I'm debating taking them out of the box or not since I'm moving to a new apartment next month and I feel like they're safest in the box.

Just managed to snag a brand new Shulk for retail price w/ free shipping! :D He'll take a couple of weeks to get here but I don't care I've been trying to get hold of him since January (I kept missing his preorder times)! :)

Just managed to snag a brand new Shulk for retail price w/ free shipping! :D He'll take a couple of weeks to get here but I don't care I've been trying to get hold of him since January (I kept missing his preorder times)! :)

dayum, congrats! shulk and rosalina are my favorite amiibos. not that i have a wii u but i like to collect figures so if I could I'd totally get both at some point.

i can just go to store and see like 2582348238 shulks and rosalinas on the shelf it must suck not to be australian

i can just go to store and see like 2582348238 shulks and rosalinas on the shelf it must suck not to be australian

haha ya it does but gaming stores here are really crap tbh i think you can order from a few if ya really got the dough tho haha

haha ya it does but gaming stores here are really crap tbh i think you can order from a few if ya really got the dough tho haha

i dont even need to go to gaming store tho

It's about time Australia got something good first- you guys get shafted a lot in videogames. The only time I can think of when you haven't is the New 3ds releasing earlier over there.

Back