• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
It's not inactive, that's why it's stickied.

Also, were you not able to get your hands on a gold mario amiibo, or is it not available where you are?

Isn't Gold Mario only available in the USA so far? I know we haven't gotten them in Canada yet as far as I'm aware and isn't Europe waiting for him too?

Toad came yesterday! His amiibo looks adorable. The Hide and Seek feature in Captain Toad is pretty fun (and challenging). I tweaked my display a little bit, more space between each figure, added the back of Toad's box to my Wall of Amiibo Functionality, and my Smash CD came in today so I added that as well to the background.

CA0i0peUsAAMwDg.jpg

Toad came yesterday! His amiibo looks adorable. The Hide and Seek feature in Captain Toad is pretty fun (and challenging). I tweaked my display a little bit, more space between each figure, added the back of Toad's box to my Wall of Amiibo Functionality, and my Smash CD came in today so I added that as well to the background.

CA0i0peUsAAMwDg.jpg

Yaaay Toad! My mom has got me a Fox amiibo yesterday, i could choose a Captain Falcon too but despite his rarity, i like the Fox amiibo figure more than Captain Falcon. I never really care about the plastic stands but it looks awful on Captain Falcon...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i do understand why it is there! It just does not look too pretty lol.

Isn't Gold Mario only available in the USA so far? I know we haven't gotten them in Canada yet as far as I'm aware and isn't Europe waiting for him too?

There has been no information on whether or not Europe is even going to get him yet. I really hope we do!

The SM amiibo are 4x better than the smash ones why did ppl talk **** about them

The SM amiibo are 4x better than the smash ones why did ppl talk **** about them

Well i guess that a lot of Smash bros fans like the more mature look on the figures? I don't know for sure though, i always have been a Mario fan (I also have got all the Mario and related amiibo because of that xD) so i like the Super Mario series more because they represent Mario his personality a lot better in my opinion!

Smash ones are more detailed but the Super Mario amiibo fit the amiibo quality better than the Smash ones.

Well the quality is just the same, but it just depends on personal taste i guess, Peach her face looks worse on the Super Mario figure than on the Smash Bros. figure. It just looks less like Peach y'know? Do you get what i mean? There actually aren't much figures of Peach that actually look like her hmm...

just bought a sheik amiibo :')
really into them now... I just wish marth wasn't like $2,000,000

just bought a sheik amiibo :')
really into them now... I just wish marth wasn't like $2,000,000

Awh give it some time! They will be re-released later on. I'm sure of it! Some of them got officially announced to be re-released, Marth is one of them! Good luck finding the amiibo you like! (I could use some luck with the King Dedede amiibo figure right now too, he is nowhere to be found and every shop i visited even said they never got him along with Shulk and Meta Knight! I am so desperate here! Europe is not the amiibo heaven believe me...)

I'm mad that the US still doesn't have wave 4 preorders and they release in like month for Japan

I'm mad that the US still doesn't have wave 4 preorders and they release in like month for Japan

Lol not only Japan mate, Europe is getting them too, sort of. We most likely will not get shipments of certain amiibo because Dedede already was a problem here so... Ugh i hate the amiibo struggle just stop it! More amiibo for everyone! Who's with me!?

I wasn't sure about Europe so I didn't want to write false info if I was wrong, but that's just more annoying :p
But I know Europe usually has to wait forever to get Nintendo stuff compared to the US so now they're just making us wait

Those little girls who like Rosalina and would love an amiibo of her can not even get their very own figure! Isn't that sad? YES it is! And to make it even worse actually, the people who do have them just keep her in the box to either sell or look at, and that little girl just wants to play with it and make some memories with her favorite character! (i actually know some little girls who have that situation... T-T)

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way i do not mean to insult anyone with my post but don't you think it's true? :p

By the way i do not mean to insult anyone with my post but don't you think it's true? :p

I didn't find it insulting, but I'm not a scalper. I do agree with you, people who want to hoard and be selfish are ruining the fun for everyone, and it doesn't help that Nintendo is basically enabling this to happen with such small amounts of shipments and orders. But I don't run the place, I can't do anything to help :p

Just letting everyone know that the Fire Emblem amiibos are compatible with more games than the Pok?mon amiibo. Both work in Smash and semi-work with Hyrule Warriors and Mario Party 10. However, the Fire Emblem amiibos work with Code Name STEAM and Marth works in a One Piece 3DS game. Also none of them have any Mariokart outfits. So Fire Emblem Awakening's not-even-2-million sales is more important X and Y's over-13-million sales.

Just picked up Smash Mario and Smash Luigi Amiibo today to go along with my Smash Peach, Smash Yoshi, Diddy Kong, Rosalina/Luma, and Pikachu. Also finally picked up Smash Bros Wii U!

I'd like to finish off my Amiibo collection with 2 more: Villager (so god help me, I'm not paying $80+ for him, but rumours of a second round make me hopeful), and Jigglypuff (please don't be rare!).

Last edited:
Just picked up Smash Mario and Smash Luigi Amiibo today to go along with my Smash Peach, Smash Yoshi, Diddy Kong, Rosalina/Luma, and Pikachu. Also finally picked up Smash Bros Wii U!

I'd like to finish off my Amiibo collection with 2 more: Villager (so god help me, I'm not paying $80+ for him, but rumours of a second round make me hopeful), and Jigglypuff (please don't be rare!).

Ohhh, nice! How'd you manage to snag Rosalina and Luma? I've been looking for that one for ages, but scalpers are just not an option for me. Did you have her imported?

Back