• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Rf5oZwJ.jpg

Brothers from another MOTHER \o/

1454258634784.jpg
Just got my Lucas amiibo today :)
It's great to have both of the earthbound amiibo it would be great if they released the other characters from earthbound

I nearly own 200% of the Super Smash Bros. Collection. I just need twelve more amiibo figures and I will be done.

OMFG!!!!! SORRY FOR ALL CAPITALS GUYS!!!! I... JUST... FOUND... AN... ORIGINAL-PRINT VILLAGER AMIIBO FOR LESS THAN ?20.00!!!!!

Ahh yes. Preach it.

I hope I can get Lucas. Hopefully he's not too rare in my area.

I saw him at my GameStop the other day. I think I only saw a couple though. I would have grabbed him myself, but I haven't played any of the Mother games.

I wonder if I should get Roy when he comes out since he's a GameStop exclusive.

i still have the pink yarn yoshi, ike and 8bit mario amiibos ugh, what happened to the amiibo hype??

i need a jasonburrows near me

I got Shovel Knight and Kicks yesterday with the little money I no longer have, but it was for a good cause. To satisfy my unhealthy addiction to dru-, I mean, amiibo!

I learned something today:

"If you buy Super Smash Bros for Wii U with all the DLC characters and every smash amiibo at normal retail price, it would be $978.25 dollars."

I learned something today:

"If you buy Super Smash Bros for Wii U with all the DLC characters and every smash amiibo at normal retail price, it would be $978.25 dollars."

This is why I only go for the ones I like, lol.

The collector life is expensive, even with discounts.

Ayy bought my first amiibo today, the K.K one 8D

just because those majestic eyebrows totally.

I have recently purchased Lucas and received ike first print free in a raffle

Back