amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Rf5oZwJ.jpg

Brothers from another MOTHER \o/

1454258634784.jpg
Just got my Lucas amiibo today :)
It's great to have both of the earthbound amiibo it would be great if they released the other characters from earthbound

I nearly own 200% of the Super Smash Bros. Collection. I just need twelve more amiibo figures and I will be done.

OMFG!!!!! SORRY FOR ALL CAPITALS GUYS!!!! I... JUST... FOUND... AN... ORIGINAL-PRINT VILLAGER AMIIBO FOR LESS THAN ?20.00!!!!!

Ahh yes. Preach it.

I hope I can get Lucas. Hopefully he's not too rare in my area.

I saw him at my GameStop the other day. I think I only saw a couple though. I would have grabbed him myself, but I haven't played any of the Mother games.

I wonder if I should get Roy when he comes out since he's a GameStop exclusive.

i still have the pink yarn yoshi, ike and 8bit mario amiibos ugh, what happened to the amiibo hype??

i need a jasonburrows near me

I got Shovel Knight and Kicks yesterday with the little money I no longer have, but it was for a good cause. To satisfy my unhealthy addiction to dru-, I mean, amiibo!

I learned something today:

"If you buy Super Smash Bros for Wii U with all the DLC characters and every smash amiibo at normal retail price, it would be $978.25 dollars."

I learned something today:

"If you buy Super Smash Bros for Wii U with all the DLC characters and every smash amiibo at normal retail price, it would be $978.25 dollars."

This is why I only go for the ones I like, lol.

The collector life is expensive, even with discounts.

Ayy bought my first amiibo today, the K.K one 8D

just because those majestic eyebrows totally.

I have recently purchased Lucas and received ike first print free in a raffle

Back