amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Anyone else who already has the Smash versions of the Mario Amiibo (ie. Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Rosalina etc.) plan on skipping the new Mario versions? I'm currently on the fence but I can't justify spending that much money or losing so much more space for Amiibo I already have another version of. That and I find I tend to prefer the Smash Amiibo poses (yes even Luigi's).

That being said I do own Toad and definitely plan on getting Waluigi, Boo and Daisy as they don't have Smash versions.

I'm buying the Rosalina one because I like the character, and because I never found the Rosalina and Luma amiibo anywhere anyway.

I'm definitely getting Wario and Waluigi! Possibly a Daisy to go with my Peach as well. I'm glad that they finally released characters people have wanted for ages! (No Toadette though) :(

I've definitely fallen off the amiibo wagon, but the new Zelda amiibo and the glow-in-the-dark Boo are beckoning to me!

Man I don't think I will ever be able to finish my amiibo collection for super smash bros since Nintendo is going to continue to make more amiibos curse you Nintendo, and real life for getting in the way c.c... With finally having a job and me going to school at the same time its hard for me to even continue to buy amiibos now v.v..

Hey can any one tell me if they know were I can purchase this kind of shelf that shown on the pic here. I have been having a hard time trying to find a decent wall shelf that could display all of my amiibos that I have so far.

1039ybp.jpg

Last edited:
Man I don't think I will ever be able to finish my amiibo collection for super smash bros since Nintendo is going to continue to make more amiibos curse you Nintendo, and real life for getting in the way c.c... With finally having a job and me going to school at the same time its hard for me to even continue to buy amiibos now v.v..

Hey can any one tell me if they know were I can purchase this kind of shelf that shown on the pic here. I have been having a hard time trying to find a decent wall shelf that could display all of my amiibos that I have so far.

1039ybp.jpg
I believe the person that posted that originally made the display themselves. That's what I remember when I was linked the reddit post, anyway.

I hope I can get my hands on the Breath of the Wild amiibo!

I ordered the new Rosalina amiibo, because I really like her character, and the Mario series amiibo tend to be bigger and look better in terms of the faces.

So I've been looking to get Summer outfit Isabelle for awhile since she's the only AC Amiibo I'm missing (aside from her winter form which I'm not gonna bother getting).

Nobody around here has her in store. Not even kidding. All said stores had her available online for ordering so I ordered her yesterday from EB Games as they had the best shipping price.

She came TODAY! What the heck!? I was expecting at least a week. This was my first time ordering online from EB and I'm very impressed.

Anyways all that aside Isabelle is just so darn cute. ^_^

Last edited:
I have received confirmation that my pre-ordered Splatoon amiibo have been despatched and should be with me tomorrow.

Cm22_bvUMAAAev3.jpg

They're here! I'm sorry for the terrible quality. I got really excited because I didn't expect them to get here until much later in the day. I have to say, Best Buy delivery is pretty on point. This is the first time I pre-ordered amiibo from them (well, pre-ordered anything, really).

Last edited:
Cm22_bvUMAAAev3.jpg

They're here! I'm sorry for the terrible quality. I got really excited because I didn't expect them to get here until much later in the day. I have to say, Best Buy delivery is pretty on point. This is the first time I pre-ordered amiibo from them (well, pre-ordered anything, really).

Wow, they look really nice! I really like the squid because the colour really pops out.

Back