• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Wow! Do you dare to count how much money you've spent on amiibo?

"If you buy Super Smash Bros for Wii U with all the DLC characters and every smash amiibo at normal retail price, it would be $978.25 dollars."

He's probably spent at least twice that since he has two of every Sm4sh amino as well as several others.

I think I've decided that the last ambiio I'll get is Bayonetta, just because she's my main in SSB4. I got all of the first wave of Animal Crossing and SSB4 ambiio, including Digby, and that's enough for me. I never really agreed with the concept of ambiio because I felt like it was an easy way for Nintendo to make money, but it worked on me. So, Bayonetta is gonna be the last buy.

I think I have them all now, but still don't see one better than the first one I bought on the shelf up there. Good old Donkey Kong. Ok I have to admit the Street Fighter dude looks pretty cool too.

What has happened to me, i don't care about amiibo at all anymore since last month 0.0

Hyo just needs two Corrin Amiibo's, I hope the next wave have a release date soon.

It's been 3 months that I last purchased amiibo. The lastest amiibo I bought so far were Lottie, Lucas and Resetti from Best Buy.

As of late January 2016, I currently own 43 unique amiibo, along with two duplicate amiibo that I accidentally bought from Best Buy's rather wonky mobile website.

I'm currently pleased with my current collection. Strangely enough, I still want to get some more amiibo, but my financial limitations and the upcoming NX console aren't leaving much room for these plastic toys. On top of my head, I'd like to get Villager, Captain Falcon, Shulk, Wario, Ness, Robin, Lucina, Bowser Jr., Shovel Knight, Roy, Ryu, Corrin and Bayonetta. I would have to shell out at least $240 CAD to get all of these amiibo.

Aside of that, I would be pretty much done on collecting these things. I only have room for displaying about 15 amiibo in my secondary living room, with the rest of them being stored in a box and in the closets.

If only I had the space and money to get this thing.

Or something more compact, like really small shelves that can stay against the wall completely. Like this:

41fcFaF.jpg

Maybe some day.

I know this is mainly an amiibo discussion, but my pre-orders are as follows currently.

Friday the 20th of May
Fire Emblem Fates - Limited Edition Sold Out

Friday the 6th of June
Kirby: Planet Robobot + Kirby amiibo (Kirby Collection) Pack
Kirby Planet Robobot amiibo bundle
King Dedede amiibo x2
Waddle Dee amiibo x2
Meta Knight amiibo x2

Friday the 24th of June
Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Fortissimo Edition Sold Out

This is totally unrelated but your internet speed (compared to mine) makes me want to cry Jason... ;(
5274167449.png

Rip me...

Anyways back on topic I'm really happy with my Amiibo collection right now. A super nice friend of mine plans on giving me their extra Lucina, Wario, and Isabelle (Winter Outfit) Amiibo. After that I hope to get Donkey Kong (how do I still not have him!?), and Corrin when he gets released. Kinda wish my friend didn't get me winter outfit Isabelle as I actually wanted the summer one but my friend is really nice and winter Isabelle does have a cuter pose. So I may just keep her and skip on summer Isabelle. We'll see.

This is totally unrelated but your internet speed (compared to mine) makes me want to cry Jason... ;(
5274167449.png

Rip me...

I am going to assume you are using Wi-Fi Holla? My signature results is with an Ethernet cable...

I have just tested my Wi-Fi using this same computer system and here is my Wi-Fi result.
5287341599.png

Last edited:
Our prayers have been answered! I've been saying they should make these two for a while now! ^_^
Saw it via Twitter on Nintendo's Official UK account

original.jpg

Edit: they are said to release in Europe and North America on July 8th as a dual pack.

Last edited:
Our prayers have been answered! I've been saying they should make these two for a while now! ^_^

original.jpg

Edit: they are said to release in Europe and North America on July 8th as a dual pack.

gdang these look really nice. might buy them just cause, not that i have the game nor a wii u :rolleyes:

Last edited:

original.jpg

Yo I want me some of those. I'ma get 'em. I SWEARS IT!!!

Back