• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

fml = f my luck. I feel a lot will be happening at night, at least.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel a storm a-brewin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH YOU DUN ****ED UP M8

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kind of starting to think my posts are giving you the wrong idea. Your posts hint that I'm certain that Cory is Town, when I'm just giving an opinion. I'm not trying to worship Cory as confirmed Town, rather I'm trying to limit the suspects. But if you're that insistent:

If this isn't enough, I don't even know what is. The first quote of the pair is this game, and the second is from MLP. I only used Day One posts because like I said, I'm not going through everything just to prove a point.

Cory telling off "outside" info

Cory using sarcasm

Cory glorifying himself

Cory calling someone a babe

Cory posting a useless picture

Cory saying he can help Town

As shown in the spoiler, Cory's behavior in MLP is pretty similar to rn.

omg i was so good in mlp

how much do we wanna bet ashtots bs'ing his roleclaim

Why do you feel the need to bring that doubt to light? Unless he's using reverse psychology here, he's taking the chance of getting shot at and saving somebody else. Which is probably the point in outing so soon.

Why do you feel the need to bring that doubt to light? Unless he's using reverse psychology here, he's taking the chance of getting shot at and saving somebody else. Which is probably the point in outing so soon.

because its the one way train into wifom town

wat happens if he doesnt shoot anyone and/or lives thru the night?? now we get to spend day 2 arguing about wat happened to him when scum probably just roleblocked him. these sort of claims suck for this very reason. unless town is in dire straits (and its night 1 so we definitely rnt) do something AND THEN claim it after.

because its the one way train into wifom town

wat happens if he doesnt shoot anyone and/or lives thru the night?? now we get to spend day 2 arguing about wat happened to him when scum probably just roleblocked him. these sort of claims suck for this very reason. unless town is in dire straits (and its night 1 so we definitely rnt) do something AND THEN claim it after.

Who do you think is scum?

*The ghost of Kaiaa appears before you*

"Please remember post quality counts in the Cellar, I haven't warned on it but some of you could put a little effort into your posts. Also don't forget about the thumbs up feature."

*Kaiaa leaves and takes a bottle of wine. How can she do that when she's a ghost? You feel like that was strangely awkward but remember the message she was sent to deliver.*

What are your opinions so far?

I'm interested in why so many of our players are preferring to lurk within the shadows and not contribute. Day 1 may always be uneventful and end in a mislynch, but it never really has to be that way. We probed Trundle for a reason. What I find interesting is that no one really has anything to say on that or the lynching of Leaf.

Hi I'm on phone right now give me 30 mins. To get into computer. Brb to post my thoughts and cheese

I'm interested in why so many of our players are preferring to lurk within the shadows and not contribute. Day 1 may always be uneventful and end in a mislynch, but it never really has to be that way. We probed Trundle for a reason. What I find interesting is that no one really has anything to say on that or the lynching of Leaf.

My response to the lynch was "Lol.". I agree that it's somewhat odd that nobody has really made any comments other than a couple of us, although there are inactives like Sid the Sloth and Donkey Kong who will probably be modkilled soon. I feel like there will be a crap ton of apology posts coming in from inactive players before night is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I don't think you can really blame anyone other than Dad for that mislynch because realistically there were better options and Dad should have at least waited or asked for a claim if he was that set on BlueLeaf.

Well it is night. What's there to do really other than wait for people to send in their kills in?

But if we're going to discuss something, I'm curious about why Ash would roleclaim. Isn't that dumb or are you taking a risk like you usually do? And if so, what's your reason for doing so this time?

Well it is night. What's there to do really other than wait for people to send in their kills in?

But if we're going to discuss something, I'm curious about why Ash would roleclaim. Isn't that dumb or are you taking a risk like you usually do? And if so, what's your reason for doing so this time?

yea send ur kills in already

- - - Post Merge - - -

Meanwhile, in a realm far far away, the Chaos God oath2order sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

lol just noticed this

My response to the lynch was "Lol.". I agree that it's somewhat odd that nobody has really made any comments other than a couple of us, although there are inactives like Sid the Sloth and Donkey Kong who will probably be modkilled soon. I feel like there will be a crap ton of apology posts coming in from inactive players before night is over.

Also, I don't think you can really blame anyone other than Dad for that mislynch because realistically there were better options and Dad should have at least waited or asked for a claim if he was that set on BlueLeaf.
I expect those two to die off regardless, so nothing terribly new. I believe Minties said she'd post something (could be misremembering) and a few people I expected to be semi-active are nowhere near being that. I get that Days are short and we don't always have the time to be active and contribute, but we get at least 48 hours to discuss potential candidates for the king.

So? Since when in TBT mafia have we just really sat here and twiddled our thumbs waiting for something big to happen? The threads may have been dead but there's always been something going on in the background, there's plenty that can still be done so now.

I have caught up with what i missed yesterday. I don't really agree much into discussing things on night time, but heres my though's so far.

Reaction to Blue leaf being lynched:

5me3ab.gif

Okay honestly Dad when and where did you feel sus on Blueleaf? I honestly don't see a REAL good reason for him to be lynch. I try to see a given point that sparks them red flags, but no just odd that you just went for the person who was giving out a candidate to be lynch or something. I just find it odd that Dad hasn't made his famous reads like he always does when hes town.I have gut feelings that Dad is mafia atm.

I haven't play many games with Cory, but it does get annoying that their post aren't much of a contribution.

Tom is being quite vocal which hey its a good thing, but i'll keep my eye on you bc i still haven't forgotten about Sunleth Waterscape Mafia :mad:

Karla i don't know much about them so :lemon:

Attachments

• giphy.jpg
    giphy.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 62
Hi, waiting for my face mask to dry so...

Ashtot's claim is pretty sketchy. It could be a number of things, maybe reverse-psychology or maybe he doesn't want to be made king at this point (or maybe it's the other way round). Maybe even just a distraction, I'm not entirely sure at the moment, or he could be looking to be protected. I could go on with maybe this and maybe that but we'll probably find out soon. Either way, I'm not gonna look into it too much for now since I'm not 100% convinced it's a real claim anyway and there could be a number of reasons to it.

shh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so my time is up and I've gauged all the people I've been able to, and out of all of them, I probably would have went for Trundle, River (for the lurking and nonresponse and awkwardness of her posts), or BlueLeaf, or Cory. Trundle, BlueLeaf, and Cory will give us the most information depending on what they flip, and out of the reactions I've gotten from these three I like BlueLeaf's the least. For that reason...

##Vote:BlueLeaf ...wait this ain't no democracy ##Lynch:BlueLeaf

I'm sure mafia is more than likely hiding in the people who haven't posted much at all, but what can you do? I'd rather get information. I'm probably about to get dethroned but at least I won't die from killing the wrong suspect like I did in Madoka. :D

Lynching BlueLeaf didn't exactly do Daddyo any favours for making himself look like town. While there were several other better options he could've picked, he might've lynched under pressure of knowing time was running out. Other than that, for now I'm saving my opinions of him for a rainy day.

Back