Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

So out of curiosity, does anyone have theories on the current game setup? As in how many mafia, consortium and town we think there is. Because if we keep bleeding green here I'm going to start worrying. Blues we can sacrifice (except kingmaker and a doc) but we really need to focus on keeping the green count up.

I'm guessing there are 2 - 4 mafia based on the amount of kills. But if over 2, then someone must have been protected unless Ashtot was lying about his kill (which I doubt he was since he didn't lie about his role).

I'm guessing there are 2 - 4 mafia based on the amount of kills. But if over 2, then someone must have been protected unless Ashtot was lying about his kill (which I doubt he was since he didn't lie about his role).

What if Ashtot just never shot? And there's presumably a doctor/veteran in the game, so someone could have been protected.

Actually, I forgot about the serial killer too. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't one in this game though since it's relatively small to have tons of third party roles.

What if Ashtot just never shot? And there's presumably a doctor/veteran in the game, so someone could have been protected.

Yeah, but he said he was a 2-shot vig and was going to shoot someone tonight. The first part is verified, so we should probably take his word for it? Typing that out just reminded me how dumb that claim was. Did he think mafia would think he's bluffing?

Yeah, but he said he was a 2-shot vig and was going to shoot someone tonight. The first part is verified, so we should probably take his word for it? Typing that out just reminded me how dumb that claim was. Did he think mafia would think he's bluffing?

Considering I thought he was bluffing, I'd think it's a 50/50 chance really.

Mafia Goon: You are a Chaos Dwarf, one of the many civilians captured and brainwashed into serving the Red Axe. You have the ability to send in kills for your team.

Unlike the other members of the Red Axe, this one doesn't mention being disqualified to becoming a replacement kingmaker. Is it 100% safe to assume they cannot?

Considering I thought he was bluffing, I'd think it's a 50/50 chance really.

Unlike the other members of the Red Axe, this one doesn't mention being disqualified to becoming a replacement kingmaker. Is it 100% safe to assume they cannot?

ಠ_ಠ No the mafia goon cannot become a replacement kingmaker.

maybe thisll teach ppl not to make dumb claims like that. we dunno if ashtit shot or not, i dont think scum wud roleblock him as hes more likely to shoot town. at the same time if theres a serial killer i dont think mafia wud have 2kp cuz 3kp a night is a lot for a 17 player game.

Nice, I was thinking danielkang2 would be mafia. Unfortunately that doesn't give us anything to go off of. Mafia has 3 people left at the most, but depending on the third party, could have 2. I would not mind being king today.

Nice, I was thinking danielkang2 would be mafia. Unfortunately that doesn't give us anything to go off of. Mafia has 3 people left at the most, but depending on the third party, could have 2. I would not mind being king today.

who wud u lynch if u were king?

Yay, I'm actually trying contributing something...

NikkiNikki:

Was she even here for Day 1? She didn't post on Mafia at all yesterday... Came back to share her (you're a girl, right) opinions on BlueLeaf's lynch.
Finds it odd that Dad hasn't done any phenomenal reads yet.

Yeah I was pretty inactive on day one due to winter break coming to an end. I had to go check my classes and pick up the books and other stuff. Plus I didn't wanted to come in and post saying "oh i'm sorry for being inactive blah blah", I just went straight with what my thoughts were at the moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

within the next 14 hours

thanks

So we're waiting for the kingmaker, not the king. :|

Also inb4 it's Minties and Tom again.

Back