• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

Wow don't blame me Mr. "I always die on the first night," "oops it's still Day 3 and I'm not dead," oh and someone who might find out your role died Night 1.

At least I've been contributing this game, the most you've actually contributed to the game is backing up Trundle when it came to "Ashtot probably shot Minties". Literally the majority of the players here are contributing the bare minimum and only come out to complain when we mislynch because "X was a better choice". WELL GEE FOLKS, IF "X" WAS BETTER WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT HARDER FOR THAT?

If anything, the most you guys could actually pin on me is River getting killed. Still being alive doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, just the amount of circumstantial evidence you guys can muster up.

Really the only thing I want to know is if we have a Gunsmith in the game. Surely the people who've received the guns so far can say they have, I'd feel much better knowing that than knowing we're up against an SK.

There's probably no gunsmith. Jer needs to get lynched tomorrow, king.

Q: If the game ends for town, but it's SK v Mafia will it continue on for those two factions or does the game end permanently?

And no, I'm not SK or Mafia. Just curious about the possibility of this outcome.

Q: If the game ends for town, but it's SK v Mafia will it continue on for those two factions or does the game end permanently?

And no, I'm not SK or Mafia. Just curious about the possibility of this outcome.

yeah sure thing scumlord almighty

Due to my mistake in the OP, where it states that for mafia to win, they have to outnumber town AND the Consortium, it is possible for an SK/Mafia win.

Why else would he ask that?

Why not? Do you really think I'd be that stupid to ask something that could potentially reveal my role publicly? :) If anything I was mostly curious if town would still have to continue playing even though we lost, but now that we know a SK/Mafia win is possible and that possibly there's no Godfather (not like that helps us with Nikki dead tho).

Well on the brightside I lived!

Can't help but feel the game was a bit unbalanced, thanks for hosting tho Oath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scum chat and obs chat is the same link.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curious as to how it was unbalanced?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It wasn't though. Your team just didn't do that much. And oath, I don't get why you want to discredit our victory. We made some good choices and deserved the win. Blocking Ash wasn't luck, it was a conscience choice we made based on Ash giving away both his role and his plan to shoot Minties.

It wasn't though. Your team just didn't do that much. And oath, I don't get why you want to discredit our victory. We made some good choices and deserved the win. Blocking Ash wasn't luck, it was a conscience choice we made based on Ash giving away both his role and his plan to shoot Minties.

So how do you explain getting kinged twice, especially the Blu Rose king? :)

Back