• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 100M bell Giveaway! *Ended! Choosing winners!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasbreenee

Crystal Gems!
Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Due to a very, very kind user here on TBT I was able to acquire Pokemon Omega Ruby for a very cheap amount if bells. (Do not ask the name of this user because it will not be given away) This meant a lot to me because I just quit my job; and I'm basically a complete stranger to this user.
I was hoping to pay this forward to users who are also strangers to me, but who also need help with bells! So I will be giving away 10 million bells to 10 different users here in this thread! I would probably do more, but internet has been being dumb lately and doesn't allow me to do long trades!
What I am going to do is take every name for however long I keep this going, and put you all in a RNG. This will choose the winners. There's no extra ways to enter. Just post and tell me a little bit about yourself. Maybe your name and your hobbies and why you'd like the bells. And don't be afraid to sound kinda selfish. If you want the bells to buy villagers, that's fine! Don't feel like you need to say you want the bells to buy your little brother something. I don't care. Everyone will be entered.
If you don't want to give information such as your name; that's total fine! I was just giving examples as to something you could post. I don't need your full name, phone number, and address.
Just, gimme a little something to read as to why I should consider you! (Even though everyone is entered regardless)
Sorry for the lack of a pretty post. I'm on mobile. I'm playing OR at the time so I won't be around too much right now. But still, post.
I'll update eventually on and end date! I do work at one of my two new jobs for a few hours every few days. But I'll be around.

Last edited:
Hey there, im mati.

I love playing animal crossing new leaf. I have a passion for games that promote the use of creativity. I would want bells to buy villagers, right now I am looking for my dreamies and I would be very exited to receive this price! :p My favourite part about AC:NL is that I get to play multiplayer, meet new friends, and do all these cool things.

Thanks!

I would like to enter!
I only started animal crossing on new leaf because my sister played animal crossing since it started and now im addicted to it :)
Goodluck on your jobs! :)

Im trying to finish my town that includes all 4 of my characters loans!

Last edited:
I just want the bells to work on the gold badge

possibly buy some stuff too, but I already have most everything the game has and doubt what remains would cost 10mil so...

Last edited:
Hey there, im mati.

I love playing animal crossing new leaf. I have a passion for games that promote the use of creativity. I would want bells to buy villagers, right now I am looking for my dreamies and I would be very exited to receive this price! :p My favourite part about AC:NL is that I get to play multiplayer, meet new friends, and do all these cool things.

Thanks!

Thanks for entering Mati! Great entry post. I'll put you on the list now. c:

Thank you so much! This is really nice that you are giving away your bells. I am really happy to see people contribute to the community. Good luck on your job!

Well, I can see people are now posting very quickly already. So I won't be able to thank everyone individually. But I'll just thank everyone ahead of time! So thank you all for entering. c;

I would like to enter! I am new to the forums and animal crossing and I have like no damn money or patience to farm bells! I just graduated college and moved to another country with my wife for vet school. So i am sitting on my ass here doing nothing but playing animal crossing since im not allowed to work here!!

Welp... I call myself a ghost (hence the username) because I don't like to talk about myself or have anyone know about myself online since I don't like forming online relationships for various reasons so yep you're right I'm a complete stranger :D but eh.. I spend my free time watching anime and playing NL. Anyway I'd most likely use the bells for the giveaway on another AC site that I'm a part of and I'm running out of bells which mainly go to the other AC users because I haven't been using as much of my bells for items (which I'm done looking for at the moment) as I have for the giveaway.

I would like to enter! I am new to the forums and animal crossing and I have like no damn money or patience to farm bells! I just graduated college and moved to another country with my wife for vet school. So i am sitting on my ass here doing nothing but playing animal crossing since im not allowed to work here!!

Vet school? You must be very smart. I was gonna go to vet school, but my GPA was only a 3.2 coming out of HS so I didn't get accepted!
I hope you have luck in a new country with your Wife! And hope you can start working soon! :3

i want the bells to get my brothers town started
hes 4
he made a town
he got 2 dreamies so far, and i wanna help him expand
and he wants a superhero town i think so i need to make paths n stuff but i cant do that so i need to commish others
yayy

hiiii i'd like to enter because i just reset and need the bells to build pvps and upgrade my house and s tuff
umm my hobbies include drawing, watching a bunch of shows, rearranging my room, idk i internet too much
also i am super lazy and im pretty much spoiled with a strict neet lifestyle

i want the bells to get my brothers town started
hes 4
he made a town
he got 2 dreamies so far, and i wanna help him expand
and he wants a superhero town i think so i need to make paths n stuff but i cant do that so i need to commish others
yayy
OMG. 4? He must be so smart! My nephew just turned 4 and could barely understand SSB4. I let him play the demo and he kept asking to be Sonic! Which wasn't a demo character. And he kept falling off the edges. Haha!
If I may ask, who are his dreamies? Just curious to see what a 4 year old might like for villagers. :p

Hey there I'm Talon!

I'd like the bells so I could quick catching beetles trying to pay off my house loan and get back to school work ^^

I would like to enter!

Once I finish my town, I'll probably stop trading on here so I would like a 'retirement fund'.
I also need some bells for my friend's dreamies.

I would like to enter!

Once I finish my town, I'll probably stop trading on here so I would like a 'retirement fund'.
I also need some bells for my friend's dreamies.

Ugh. Stop trading on here sounds nice. But it seems like you're always forgetting one thing you want and you come back for more. Xp

Hiya, my name's Sam. I'd love to enter too! Thanks for being kind enough to to do this.

I keep telling everyone, mostly 'cause I'm so excited. AC:NL has been somewhat of a rock during my (first and current) pregnancy. Waking up at random hours 'cause my baby is kicking me in the gut can get me in a foul mood. It's nice to log on and chat to my villagers until I'm tired enough to fall back to sleep, haha!

What would I use the bells for? Upgrading my house mostly! I'm not much of an active trader and I don't TT in my town at all, so it's real slow progress. But I'm super happy with it so far.

Thanks for reading!

Hello~
This is very generous of you btw!:)
My name is Jessica and I would love the bells to make my town grow as it is still fairly new. I'm not that good at bell making and can't spend too much time catching bugs on the island because it tires me out lol and lately I've been a busy high school senior. Hopefully a few colleges accept me!
Good to all who enter!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back