• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing for NES

kwark

Bells
If there was a Animal Crossing for NES or SNES, would real-time actually be possible on the system?

Last edited:
It would probably work like the clock did in the N64 version of the original Animal Crossing....or Pokemon Gold & Silver.

Somehow it could work I think. But it would be tricky to keep the same game design. Moreso on the NES. I'd love to see someone make an NES AC though. I think it would be interesting.

I don't think this game would work. but real time maybe, but it would look not too great on the NES, I wish we got N64 over here.

The game wouldn't work. There simply wouldn't be enough data available on a NES cartridge to contain all of the content.

The game wouldn't work. There simply wouldn't be enough data available on a NES cartridge to contain all of the content.

downsize

don't think in terms of transferring AC as-is to NES

think of how AC could of functioned if it debuted on the NES with the likes of other well-known Nintendo IPs

Back