• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OOMPA LOOMPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Smash has Pokemon characters, I don't think Pokefans can go wrong either way. I think at this point, we've had opportunities to play both games... ORAS is a remake and Smash has it's 3DS version.

Very excited for tomorrow, just wish there was more time between releases.

No Pokemon in the banner? Just Smash?
Well, besides Greninja.

That's because nobody likes Europe honey
Aw. :(

YEAH GUYS CHANGE THE REGION ON YOUR 3DS/Wii U AND LOSE OUT ON ALL YOUR PURCHASES JUST TO GET THINGS A WEEK EARLY! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND

Seriously don't do that unless you absolutely have no purchases linked to your Nintendo Network ID. You will lose out on your old games.
That's what happens when you change your region?! Stuff that.

Last edited:
No Pokemon in the banner? Just Smash?
Well, besides Greninja.

Aw. :(

That's what happens when you change your region?! Stuff that.
:( No Pokemon.

Yep! You will lose access to all purchases, so it is extremely recommended against doing. If you've moved somewhere for sure, then contact the Nintendo support for that area to see about changing regions. (IE From the US to Canada or US to UK).

I haven't beaten the third gym.
In the easiest Pokemon game ever rip.

It took me a year to beat black and white. Then they came out with black and white 2 and I was honestly disappointed. I only beat black 2 for the sake of x&y. Honestly I'm happy for a revamp of RS because some of the new generation designs are just... Bizarre. Like:

599427_559705984106513_200939743_n.png

Lolz.. Why did they do this?

Does anyone else remember how last year if you redeemed a game code for 1 0f 6 games you got a free X/Y Download code? :D
I hope they do that this time. :p

:( No Pokemon.

Yep! You will lose access to all purchases, so it is extremely recommended against doing. If you've moved somewhere for sure, then contact the Nintendo support for that area to see about changing regions. (IE From the US to Canada or US to UK).
Thanks for the info. I know this is off topic but what would happen if you changed the region back? Just curious, would all your purchases come back?

It took me a year to beat black and white. Then they came out with black and white 2 and I was honestly disappointed. I only beat black 2 for the sake of x&y. Honestly I'm happy for a revamp of RS because some of the new generation designs are just... Bizarre. Like:

599427_559705984106513_200939743_n.png

Lolz.. Why did they do this?
I'm somewhat glad? I didn't play any of the 5 gen Pokemon games. IDK, Black and White and Black and White 2 never interested me. Some of the designs in that generation are alright, but whats up with all the forms lol. Some of the newer designs these days are pretty wacky like Binacle here, or maybe we are just growing old.

1M67gLZ.jpg

Meh, either one.

Last edited:
Does anyone else remember how last year if you redeemed a game code for 1 0f 6 games you got a free X/Y Download code? :D
I hope they do that this time. :p

i hope they do it
lol i have to buy another game though so id rather buy the physical copy of ORAS

i hope they do it
lol i have to buy another game though so id rather buy the physical copy of ORAS

I would rather have the physical thing also. But as a gift to a family member possibly, a semi free OR/AS would be totally awesome! :)

I'm somewhat glad? I didn't play any of the 5 gen Pokemon games. IDK, Black and White and Black and White 2 never interested me. Some of the designs in that generation are alright, but whats up with all the forms lol. Some of the newer designs these days are pretty wacky like Binacle here, or maybe we are just growing too old.

1M67gLZ.jpg

Meh, either one.

I was convinced by the interview with Junichi Masuda that maybe I could find hope in black and white 2. Like I figured maybe it could be the crystal, emerald, platinum of 5th gen but... Of course it actually was a direct sequel (I know duh) and I already had a hard time with the first set... Just had no desire to finish it. The only pokemon I was excited about was Haxorus because.... Geez finally. I was a huge dragon trainer type until XY's fairy types ~_~

Actually with x&y and the megastone announcements... My first thought was "now they're really running out of ideas."

I do get what you mean about getting older, but I actually was obsessed when I finally got XY. It had everything I wanted out of pokemon which is the ability to just battle competitively. The story isn't drawn out and you can breed pokemon you want in no time. They also didn't tact on a 100 useless designs just to fill up a new roster. Which I assumed became a marketing ploy because we will just buy anything Pokemon at this point. Or at least I'm pretty guilty of it.... It's just good to me to revisit what I personally liked about the franchise and that's the team building and executing tactics with my little army. It's fun to me and that's why I enjoy pokemon so much. Even if I lose a ton of matches it's still a rush to fight a good match.

But I know I grew out of the merchandising. Lolz they're killing me. As much as I want a pikachu from every generation... There's absolutely no need for me to have them all. And yet I still half heatedly want them no matter what. @_@

Last edited:
I was convinced by the interview with Junichi Masuda that maybe I could find hope in black and white 2. Like I figured maybe it could be the crystal, emerald, platinum of 5th gen but... Of course it actually was a direct sequel (I know duh) and I already had a hard time with the first set... Just had no desire to finish it. The only pokemon I was excited about was Haxorus because.... Geez finally. I was a huge dragon trainer type until XY's fairy types ~_~

Actually with x&y and the megastone announcements... My first thought was "now they're really running out of ideas."

I do get what you mean about getting older, but I actually was obsessed when I finally got XY. It had everything I wanted out of pokemon which is the ability to just battle competitively. The story isn't drawn out and you can breed pokemon you want in no time. They also didn't tact on a 100 useless designs just to fill up a new roster. Which I assumed became a marketing ploy because we will just buy anything Pokemon at this point. Or at least I'm pretty guilty of it.... It's just good to me to revisit what I personally liked about the franchise and that's the team building and executing tactics with my little army. It's fun to me and that's why I enjoy pokemon so much. Even if I lose a ton of matches it's still a rush to fight a good match.

But I know I grew out of the merchandising. Lolz they're killing me. As much as I want a pikachu from every generation... There's absolutely no need for me to have them all. And yet I still half heatedly want them no matter what. @_@
I was out of the wrap when the 3 gen came along, however I did play Leaf Green later in time. The 4 gen did interest me but I never got a DS to actually play it. When X and Y came along and I had my 3DS, that's when I came back to Pokemon. It had a lot to offer. Mega Evolution still remind me of Digimon... I've been a fan since the 1 gen. I understand what you mean with Black and White 2, I even thought of that myself (Ok I wasn't that out of the wrap, I just didn't play it lol). But yeah.... should of been expected with the title...err.

I know how you feel about Dragons, its like me and Psychic lol. I freaking loved Psychic.

Last edited:
I was out of the wrap when the 3 gen came along, however I did play Leaf Green later in time. The 4 gen did interest me but I never got a DS to actually play it. When X and Y came along and I had my 3DS, that's when I came back to Pokemon. It had a lot to offer. Mega Evolution still remind me of Digimon... I've been a fan since the 1 gen. I understand what you mean with Black and White 2, I even thought of that myself (Ok I wasn't that out of the wrap, I just didn't play it lol). But yeah.... should of been expected with the title...err.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Gen 5 was strange. They really ran out of ideas for it (a vanilla ice cream cone, seriously Nintendo?). I'll always be a Gen 4 person though, Pearl and SoulSilver were my first Pokemon games :)

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Gen 5 was strange. They really ran out of ideas for it (a vanilla ice cream cone, seriously Nintendo?). I'll always be a Gen 4 person though, Pearl and SoulSilver were my first Pokemon games :)
They really did... I seriously need to buy a copy of HeartGold, and Pearl or Diamond one of these days. I loved Gold on the Gameboy, and I feel I missed something about the 4 gen.

I like the Ice Cream... judge me, I love food and sweets lol. But yeah, seriously weird choose of design there.

Maybe we should stop talking about Pokemon. It might be going off topic.
It may be Pokemon related, but its a not a Pokeball. Oompa Loompa.

Last edited:
Well, good luck everyone today, then :) I cross my fingers but I'm not too disappointed regarding the amount of users if I wouldn't win. It would be fun too keep the ticket as well, but since it's a raffle and kinda seasonal as with the Valentine's rose I'm not expecting too much ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back