OOMPA LOOMPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be revealing and distributing two raffle winners approximately every hour 3pm through 7pm on Friday.....

Please note that by no means are you required to be online at the time nor do you need to do any mad shop refreshing to win the Pokeball prize.

ヽ(^Д^)ノ Horray to this new exciting "2 winners every hour 3pm through 7pm"
and the "...nor do you need to do any mad shop refreshing to win the Pokeball prize"

Thank you for the most timely & welcomed raffle fun!!

How long is it until the raffle? I'm confused about time zones. I know what time zone I am but I'm confused as to if the time zone Justin announced is ahead of my time zone (GMT) or behind my time zone >.<

How long is it until the raffle? I'm confused about time zones. I know what time zone I am but I'm confused as to if the time zone Justin announced is ahead of my time zone (GMT) or behind my time zone >.<

Pacific time is GMT -8 hours.

Unless you change the region on your console :)

YEAH GUYS CHANGE THE REGION ON YOUR 3DS/Wii U AND LOSE OUT ON ALL YOUR PURCHASES JUST TO GET THINGS A WEEK EARLY! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND

Seriously don't do that unless you absolutely have no purchases linked to your Nintendo Network ID. You will lose out on your old games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back