• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to get grades up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Ok so I was suspended from school for 3 days
So now I am missing a bunch of work and my grades look like this image.jpg

Last edited:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. That's bad.
Did you do well before or after the suspension? If you're having these grades just cause of suspension, you should be fine. If you've had bad grades all year, hire a tutor maybe.
What I do that sometimes works is just do the assignments and kiss ass like there is NO tomorrow!

Make sure you catch up on the work you missed, make notes and revise them, practise questions

Not saying that you deserve it but... karma. sooo just work hard and do your best.

Last edited:
Just turn your work in, if that's the only problem. If not, you could try looking at videos and other help tools online so you can make sense of stuff.

Also, why did you say that to someone? That's pretty awful.

Log off the internet and work on ur grades

And personality u no cuz abuse is srs

keep it that way and 420 blaze it bruh.

Just turn your work in, if that's the only problem. If not, you could try looking at videos and other help tools online so you can make sense of stuff.

Also, why did you say that to someone? That's pretty awful.

I agree with looking up videos on the internet.
My math teacher was awful so I'd search up Pythagorean on YouTube and it truly helped me.

Well, that's a pretty bad thing to say. :( Like really bad. But just do your best on your work. :)

Tsk tsk, can you make up the work you missed?
If not, you're definitely down some points. Catch up quick so you can get good grades on current assignments and boost them.
Any extra credit? Do it. Big tests? Try to get B's at lowest for them. I'm not sure when your quarter ends, but if it's like mine, you have some time.

I am absolutely disgusted in you, how dare you be so vulgar. You should be ashamed of yourself. Justice served. what would you have done if her father did abuse her and she's having a rough emotional time? You'd feel really bad, think about what you say to people, that mouth will get you in deep trouble.

Last edited:
try not to do things that'll get you suspended next time. that's a start.

just study and catch up on your work. what else can you do?

go apologize to that girl first then maybe karma will be nice
but go make up work and apologize
what the hell

I agree with looking up videos on the internet.
My math teacher was awful so I'd search up Pythagorean on YouTube and it truly helped me.

I may have to look up Pythagorean. What math did you use it for? I've been having a rough time in my calc class this year, and I watched some Khan Academy videos before the test we took last week, but I still felt like I failed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back