• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How to get grades up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ^ What you said to that is girl is not okay. To be honest you owe her an apology if you havent given her one already.

Like everyone else said get offline, put Animal Crossing down, and actually put some effort into your work. If youre having that much trouble with your classes then talk to your teachers. Im sure theyre more than willing to help.
I don't BELIVE in karma. I can't even get my work till wensday

oh so your father abused you and you now wish other people also get abused? and you're 13? you're a terrible child. go get help

oh my god.
DO YOUR WORK! STUDY! N STUFF LIKE THAT.
it isn't hard, do your work if you don't want to have a ****** job.

you better fix this before you get into high school.

My dad abused me when I was little. My parents are speparted.

Wow, amazing.

I'd think if nothing else, that someone who was abused would know not to say **** about it happening to other people. But I guess not.

Though seriously, like everyone else is saying, get off the internet. Cut your computer's power and put your phone and all other mobile electronics in another room if you have to.

Hell, after saying that, I'm amazed you're even allowed to be on the internet.

Last edited:
I don't BELIVE in karma. I can't even get my work till wensday

I never said anything about Karma. Abuse is something that shouldnt be taken lightly, or joked about. What you said to her was rude and mean, and Im sure you wouldnt like people telling you that since youve gone through that yourself.

And when you do get your work just talk to your teachers, and dont be afraid to ask for help. Itll show them that youre putting in that extra effort. oftentimes teachers will give extra points here and there for showing that youre trying hard.

oh my god.
DO YOUR WORK! STUDY! N STUFF LIKE THAT.
it isn't hard, do your work if you don't want to have a ****** job.

you better fix this before you get into high school.

I will ;_; I will

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, then use this time to study and ask your friends online for help and what you missed. That way you won't be totally lost.

I did and they were like "I forgot uhm" idk math work. Anyways I'll be on later I got an email for a school project.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, then use this time to study and ask your friends online for help and what you missed. That way you won't be totally lost.

I did and they were like "I forgot uhm" idk math work. Anyways I'll be on later I got an email for a school project.

oh so your father abused you and you now wish other people also get abused? and you're 13? you're a terrible child. go get help

Thinking about it, I'm questioning the parenting she has as well.

Like really. She says something disgusting like that to another person? And gets rightfully suspended? And she's allowed to be on the internet? What?

Though even if she isn't supposed to be, I'm still questioning the parenting for other reasons.

I know I posted my suggestion already, but here, this post should be more helpful.

For the work, you should ask for help from parents, teachers, friends, people like that. I have an after-school program I go to to work on things, so if your school has anything like that, you must take advantage of it if you want a better chance at getting your grades up. Next, like everyone has been saying, get off of fun sites like this. Basically ground yourself. If it's math you're missing, go to Khanacademy. It should help.

Next, for what you said to that girl, first, you should apologize to her if you haven't. That's the first step in fixing stuff like this. (This is coming from someone who knows this stuff.) Next, if she provoked you, you can ask her to not say that again, and tell her you won't say anything like that again regardless of her answer. Finally, I think you should also apologize to her father as well. Saying that was also rather demeaning to her dad.

Just realize that saying stuff like that isn't going to be taken lightly by people. Child abuse is a huge problem, and a touchy subject to bring up. It's best not to talk about it, even if not lightly.

Hope you can fix your grades and the problem with the other girl!

(Oh, one last thing, it would be better not to say how you got suspended, or even that you got suspended at all. It's caused a huge uproar, and upset a lot of people. Just for future reference! Good luck!)

Last edited:
Thinking about it, I'm questioning the parenting she has as well.

Like really. She says something disgusting like that to another person? And gets rightfully suspended? And she's allowed to be on the internet? What?

Though even if she isn't supposed to be, I'm still questioning the parenting for other reasons.

That or either her parents dont know the extent of the situation. Plus she could be sneaking onto the computer, and such. I dont know about you guys, but when I was 13 I was hardly in the house long enough to even be online unless it was for homework projects.

First of all, get the **** off the internet and actually do work, don't ask people for help on a forum for a videogame! Second, why the **** is everyone acting like such an ***hole? Seriously, why are we talking about child abuse? Just don't reply to her you're making things worse! I honestly don't know what's going on in this thread, So I'm just spewing stuff out now :p But seriously people, stop arguing on the internet and do something a little more productive please. (I know I'm acting like douchebag of the year right now, but seriously ppl plz stahp).

That or either her parents dont know the extent of the situation. Plus she could be sneaking onto the computer, and such. I dont know about you guys, but when I was 13 I was hardly in the house long enough to even be online unless it was for homework projects.

My mother does she picked me up, from school that day. Anyways would studying be watch a math video on khan academy? We're studing stuff like 10-x=13 or 10/x=6

request extra credit work
mayb if the teachers see you're trying a bit they'll feel better towards u
do all of ur work and stuff and homework is the most important thing i cant stress it enough
last year i didnt do a lot of my homework and i got c+'s and b-'s and stuff but now my mother is on top of everything schoolwise so i've been doing my homework and i have all a+'s
just do everything ur supposed to and nothing bad i guess ???????????

Last edited:
My mother does she picked me up, from school that day. Anyways would studying be watch a math video on khan academy? We're studing stuff like 10-x=13 or 10/x=6

That's easy. If you need tutoring on that, that's pretty scary :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back