Giveaway Complete Set of Candy Collectibles (Winners Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I enter if I'm just looking for a blue?

Yes you can! I just edited that rule now, so as long as you do not have a blue candy, you can enter the giveaway.

To everyone else: Please make sure you read the rules!

Last edited:
Everyone up to this point has been entered. Please don't forget to read the rules if you would like to enter, and good luck!

Withdrawing c:

Last edited:
I'd like to enter :>Blue, sorry I read the rules then completely forgot about the color thing :| this entry is probably no longer valid >.<

Last edited:
I would love to enter! This is very generous of you. Thank you so very much! :D

Good luck to everyone (especially me lol), and I hope we can all get the blue candy eventually! :)

Blue.

Are edited posts allowed? If not, sorry. :)

Last edited:
I would love to enter! This is very generous of you. Thank you so very much! :D

Good luck to everyone (especially me lol), and I hope we can all get the blue candy eventually! :)

Are edited posts allowed? If not, sorry. :)

Edited posts are allowed!

Final Reminder to everyone who wants to enter: Please read the rules before entering, otherwise your entry may not count!

Last edited:
Edited posts are allowed!

Final Reminder to everyone who wants to enter: Please read the rules before entering, otherwise your entry may not count!

Okay, thanks. Sorry for not reading the rules properly the first time around. :)

I would love to enter! I have not gotten a Green or Blue Candy yet. :) I love dark blue <3

oh oh i would like to enter ;o;
i couldn't a blue candy sob
If i do win i'll give the green one to my friend (i don't think she has it yet?)
ahhhhhh turquoise

- - - Post Merge - - -

i really want to fix that typo but i don't wanna edit the post pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back