Selling ISLAND AND ART AND WEEDING AND SLOPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi GhostKate, I'm adding you after I put them in Re-Tail. I hate to have to move the bags...
Give me about 5 minutes...hope you are still on...

Muecas (you need to add me, hope you'll be able to see my open gate-sometimes it doesn't open for you if we were not friends firstoff) and kiwi34fruit (thank you for already adding me) MY GATES ARE OPEN!

Muecas (you need to add me, hope you'll be able to see my open gate-sometimes it doesn't open for you if we were not friends firstoff) and kiwi34fruit (thank you for already adding me) MY GATES ARE OPEN!

Thank you for holding the items for me! I'm coming!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the paintings! I'm sorry for the lag. :x

amarylis panda
yes, 400K. I have an ice cream in retail, back left, for 400K. You buy that and I'll give you the items. I just like having the bells go straight into my account. Please don't buy anything else in there, they are orders. I might be off watering flowers, so kindly wait outside the train station for me to walk down there with you.

amarylis panda
yes, 400K. I have an ice cream in retail, back left, for 400K. You buy that and I'll give you the items. I just like having the bells go straight into my account. Please don't buy anything else in there, they are orders. I might be off watering flowers, so kindly wait outside the train station for me to walk down there with you.

okay, can do! let me just add your FC. let me know when your gates are open!

Ok, got you added - waiting to see you pop up as a friend. My wifi is really bad. No dilly-dally, pick up the items first, then go straight into the store, buy the ice cream and I'll save the game. I think going in and out of the store sometimes is too much for it (wifi). 0361-8036-2235 Mayor Skye in Dixon

Ok, got you added - waiting to see you pop up as a friend. My wifi is really bad. No dilly-dally, pick up the items first, then go straight into the store, buy the ice cream and I'll save the game. I think going in and out of the store sometimes is too much for it (wifi). 0361-8036-2235 Mayor Skye in Dixon

can do! let me know when the gates are open.

Yeah! Last three pick ups were smooth! I have iffy wi-fi tonight and thought it would crash-wasn't trying to rush ya'll out.

I thank everyone who successfully made a trade here. If you see something after this thread is closed, pm/vm me to see if I still have it. I'll go back to hording items and open a trade in a while. I want to get all these items picked up and get perfect rating back and glow about my ravings from Pav?. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back