• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Don't be embarrassed. :)

Exalting a dragon is a thing you actively do. It means you send a dragon from your lair permanently to go serve your Flight's elemental deity. If the dragon you exalt matches one or more of the bonuses listed on the home page, you get that much added on to the total you receive when you exalt the dragon. It's a one-time thing.

Since you have to be online in order to exalt a dragon, you can't get them while you're offline.

Does this answer your question?

Ah, yes thank you!

Also for the loot, do you usually sell it straight from your hoard or do you usually sell em in bunches at the auction house? o: I'm guessing it's the first option unless you get a more valuable item?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always miss the registration windows
*sobs*

it ok friend
you'll get it next time c:

Ah, yes thank you!

Also for the loot, do you usually sell it straight from your hoard or do you usually sell em in bunches at the auction house? o: I'm guessing it's the first option unless you get a more valuable item?

I... I'm a hoarder and I don't sell anything. xD;

But it's my understanding that food usually sells for 20-25t per point in the AH.

A lot of people also avoid selling items that Swipp may ask for, since trading them to him could be potentially profitable. A list of those items is here.

And valuable items get sold by themselves in the AH or on the forums.

I think everything else gets autosold?

I... I'm a hoarder and I don't sell anything. xD;

But it's my understanding that food usually sells for 20-25t per point in the AH.

A lot of people also avoid selling items that Swipp may ask for, since trading them to him could be potentially profitable. A list of those items is here.

And valuable items get sold by themselves in the AH or on the forums.

I think everything else gets autosold?

(im a hoarder too and i really don't want to sell anything but im broke and idk how to make lotsa treasure)

Thanks so much!

(im a hoarder too and i really don't want to sell anything but im broke and idk how to make lotsa treasure)

Thanks so much!

No problem!

There's word that a crafting option will eventually be available in the future sometime that will make use of all those currently useless materials, so I've been mostly saving them for that purpose.

No problem!

There's word that a crafting option will eventually be available in the future sometime that will make use of all those currently useless materials, so I've been mostly saving them for that purpose.

Wow yeah that's be great! I noticed that empty plot of land on the Trading Post's map c;

FAIRGROUNDS! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^^For getting treasure >)

Ahah yeah! I'm real good at shock switch but it gets tiring and it's bad for my already crap eyes ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh speaking of Fairgrounds I kinda wish they'd add a game like 2048 idk o:

So, speaking of making Treasure. o:

I don't have even a single Treasure Achievement. I have more than the required amounts for the achievements, but I still haven't earned them. .-.

I also have an entire set of the dolls my friend is lending me for the achievement, and it's been like a week already.

Anyone got any ideas or fixes?

I don't have even a single Treasure Achievement. I have more than the required amounts for the achievements, but I still haven't earned them. .-.

I also have an entire set of the dolls my friend is lending me for the achievement, and it's been like a week already.

Oh that's really weird. You should probably talk to a mod or administrator about that o:

I'm addicted to 2048 now. THANKS ;)

No prob c;

i know the doll achievement has a delay, but the treasure ones happen immediately last i checked. check the bug reporting forum and see if anyone else is having that problem

whenever I see someone that hasn't named a hatchling they've gotten from me in over a week I'm just like

e - e
so you
uh
gonna smack a name on that
or naw

whenever I see someone that hasn't named a hatchling they've gotten from me in over a week I'm just like

e - e
so you
uh
gonna smack a name on that
or naw
this girls is pretty right? yeah. but 1 month, no name. and then one of her 3 children has a name, and the other 2 don't. and then THEIR father. no name. ?????????????

tfw one of your prized dergs has a parent called
'tube steak'

tfw one of ITS parents is called AMERICAAAAAAA

dat ugly, ugly tomato crackle...

Since I have everything from the Festive Favors, should I start buying the bear over and over? xD I'd sell the multiple copies a couple weeks/months after the holiday ends.

Since I have everything from the Festive Favors, should I start buying the bear over and over? xD I'd sell the multiple copies a couple weeks/months after the holiday ends.

Is buy an extra one or two but save them for next time. Pretty sure they carry over to the other events. :3

And I don't see the bear being worth much. :p

Back