Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

shirohibiki wants some~

alrighty thanks c: i'll wait for her to come back to the thread and see if she still needs it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aah really? ;o; I don't mind paying to borrow Coli again for a while, but that'd be awesome, thank you!
Do you know if there's a best place to farm for geodes? Like somewhere that perhaps has the most earth and neutral elements.
I suppose anywhere is better than the training fields though, I'm so tired of there XD

arena has a hella lot of neutrals and i've been getting a lot from the waterway. or the woodland path is good too.

Aah really? ;o; I don't mind paying to borrow Coli again for a while, but that'd be awesome, thank you!
Do you know if there's a best place to farm for geodes? Like somewhere that perhaps has the most earth and neutral elements.
I suppose anywhere is better than the training fields though, I'm so tired of there XD

Yep, it's totally fine! : D

I asked Stina for a member of my Fae team back, so I'm throwing Monarch your way again too~ He'll be happy to work with you again!

I've been farming in the Arena. Level 25s can OHKO everything there, and I've been getting around 1 geode per minute on average.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think higher level areas have a higher drop chance, so the Arena has been pretty good to me. A nice mix of high level and easy enough to stomp through with a team.

alrighty thanks c: i'll wait for her to come back to the thread and see if she still needs it

I've been trying to grab it for her, but I can't seem to get to the Marketplace on time. .n.

if she doesnt need it ill take it off yer hands >u>

I've been trying to grab it for her, but I can't seem to get to the Marketplace on time. .n.

if she doesnt need it ill take it off yer hands >u>

haha okay c: i was waiting in the mp for it to restock and at first i didn't see opaline so i was like?? what even
but i got it so i have 2 of it, the coatl, and both of the wildclaw ones SPEAKING OF

the bae

Thank you so much, I appreciate the help! I got 10 geodes already from the Arena :'D Gonna send some TBT your way as a thank you even if they're free to borrow this time <3
(and thanks hypnoticsoul too for mentioning the Arena! I'll probably try the Waterway as well, I seem to enjoy farming there)

Nice! And thank you~

Here's a guide for this festival's currency and chest drops that may be helpful in deciding where you want to farm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohman, just got my 4th Eliminate from farming today. o: Now I see why people do this even when there's no festival.

YEAH i have 1128 gems thanks to grinding i am so close

Nice!

What are you saving up for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got a Water Sprite for 100k!

So far I've purchased a Nature, Water, Shadow, and Earth Sprite today. .-. And a Sunbeam Ursa, Magma Embear, Hibernal Starbear, and Livewire Grizzly.

It's been kind of an expensive day.

Last edited:
Nice!

What are you saving up for?

another crystal scroll uvu it was gonna be for my progen, but i decided that since jeannie is already crystal, her regular mate is more important right now so

will be
2emixq1.jpg

soon

another crystal scroll uvu it was gonna be for my progen, but i decided that since jeannie is already crystal, her regular mate is more important right now so

will be
2emixq1.jpg

soon

Ooh, nice! Crystal looks great on him!

I've been trying to stay out of the temptation of Crystal dragons, at least until I buy more of the items I want to hoard before inflation. .-. Sometimes it's difficult.

Ooh, nice! Crystal looks great on him!

I've been trying to stay out of the temptation of Crystal dragons, at least until I buy more of the items I want to hoard before inflation. .-. Sometimes it's difficult.

thanks uvu he looks better than jeannie. the pinks are super strong imo

yeah, i only bought the one imp, bought crystal for jeannie, and then i'm buying it for tripp. i prefer just getting the gene instead of more dragons haha, that way i have more treasure for other crap.

When I first started getting into this Gen 1 stuff, I told myself it was a good business venture and that I wouldn't get sucked into it and start collecting them for myself because they're huge moneysinks.

This morning I put down a 200k bid on really nice gen 1.

Well then.

When I first started getting into this Gen 1 stuff, I told myself it was a good business venture and that I wouldn't get sucked into it and start collecting them for myself because they're huge moneysinks.

This morning I put down a 200k bid on really nice gen 1.

Well then.

i'm super careful about gen 1s omg i only have

she's great w my progen so i had to and

she was free
i want to start collecting gen 1s but i know how dangerous it is

i'm super careful about gen 1s omg i only have

she's great w my progen so i had to and

she was free
i want to start collecting gen 1s but i know how dangerous it is

That Fae is pretty nice. o:

I sort of inadvertently started collecting them. I got 1 or 2 for cheap and got into reselling them. Then I found a ton more for cheap and started trying to resell those too. Eventually I had like, an entire page and a half of Gen 1s that I can't find buyers for. Sold a couple, exalted more, now I'm down to about a page. This is most of them.

My really nice ones (XXY, XYX, XYY) I'm going to make individual sales thread for them. Eventually.

I just really like the idea and rarity of nice Gen 1s. .-.

wHOA YEAH THAT WAS ME I NEEDED IT,,, ill send you 35k right? unless youre in one of the flights that got a discount

thank you so so much omg ;A;!!!!

nah, nature has to pay full price right now but yeah just send me a message and i'll send it to you uvu
That Fae is pretty nice. o:

I sort of inadvertently started collecting them. I got 1 or 2 for cheap and got into reselling them. Then I found a ton more for cheap and started trying to resell those too. Eventually I had like, an entire page and a half of Gen 1s that I can't find buyers for. Sold a couple, exalted more, now I'm down to about a page. This is most of them.

My really nice ones (XXY, XYX, XYY) I'm going to make individual sales thread for them. Eventually.

I just really like the idea and rarity of nice Gen 1s. .-.

!!!!!!!

omg that one is so pretty but so is the pink/coral fae
ahhh
ok im thinking.. i might buy the guardian from you

Back