• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

PWPs you like to see in the next game

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
What public works projects would you like to see next game? Be sure to list some major ones and minor ones (examples of major PWPs include Caf? and Campsite. Examples of minor PWPs include the lighthouse and any bench in-game).

I have made a full list of PWPs I want to see next game. but I won't share it until Thursday. Not including the train station renovation and town hall renovation, I listed 168 PWPs total, 94 of them being the PWPs you seen in New Leaf. But I will name a few I like to see.

Major:

GracieGrace (as a town attraction)
Bazaar (a place where you could get New Leaf streetpass items)

Minor:

Carousel
Gazebo
Pagoda
Southwestern PWPs (i.e. clay house, Southwestern Streetlight, Desert Garden etc)

I totally agree with the Carousel and Gazebo. Maybe more PWPs that are more international themed? Like maybe more Wonders of the World like a mini Taj Mahal or Eiffel Tower. Also maybe ones that are carnival themed like a booth or interactive games.

Ooh i like this thread
and your ideas eheh, especially the gazebo.

I don't really have anything in mind right now but maybe some more intractable pwps?

----

OH I JUST HAD AN IDEA

it may be dumb idk but

What about something like a greenhouse?
Where you'd be able to grow hybrids safely.
And you wouldn't have to place the flowers in every square it can be like a little section of the greenhouse and when you'd press A or something it'd show how many of them you have.

Yeah okay it sounds dumb now that i have typed it but ye

Last edited:
I think giving the PWPs more functionality would be great, like being able to go inside the lighthouse, using the well and having villagers using the picnic blanket and basket for actual picnics would be so cute! Being able to interact with them more and seeing villagers use them would make dream towns even funner too. Also, I really want a star-related PWP like a tiny observatory or something.

I would love the southwestern ones. GAZEBO YAAS

Why in gods name are you waiting to sgare your list; this isn't like something the forum is clamoring to see

Last edited:
I would love the southwestern ones. GAZEBO YAAS

Why in gods name are you waiting to sgare your list; this isn't like something the forum is clamoring to see

Alright, you asked for it. I will blog about it tomorrow too, but here you go.

Mayor's Statue
Ancient Bench
Ancient Streetlight
Ancient Clock
Ancient Bridge
Southwestern Bench
Southwestern Streetlight
Southwestern Clock
Southwestern Bridge
Futuristic Bench
Futuristic Streetlight
Futuristic Clock
Futuristic Bridge
Novelty Bench
Novelty Streetlight
Novelty Clock
Novelty Bridge
Fancy Bench
Fancy Streetlight
Fancy Clock
Fancy Bridge
Dock Bridge
Stop Sign
Carousel
Swing
Slide
Merry-Go-Round (playground element)
See-Saw
Lake
Garden Rock
Colosseum
Temple
Ancient Arch
Gazebo
Clay House
Bell Tower (made of adobe with clay tiles)
Southwestern Arch
Desert Garden
Surreal Rock
Wolf Statue
Eagle Statue
Snake Fountain
Ceramic Center (like the Bus Stop, but with clay vases)
Smokestack
Digsite
Construction Barrier
Office Block (decorative)
Robot (animatronic statue)
Spaceship (town model as PWP)
Space Capsule
Space Tower (town model as PWP)
Illuminated Star
Pagoda
Rock Garden
Koi Pond
Zen Arch
Panda Statue
Lion Statue
Clock Tower
Fancy Arch
Jumping Fountain
Wishing Fountain
Fancy Garden
Birdbath
Golf Hole
Castle Tower
Castle Wall
Golden Statue
GracieGrace (town shop, not main street attraction)
Restaurant (an eatery where you can go on restock quests)
Island Hut (like in the Gamecube Version)
Bazaar (for streetpass items)

Ooh sprinklers would be cool! Would water your flowers for you :)

How about a shed? I always run out of storage space so fast. It'd be cool to have a shed that would be like an extra closet.

A tanning booth for the salon would also be a cool little add-on.

Seasonal public works projects, such as Pumpkins, Candy Canes, giant Easter Eggs, Valentines Town Hall theme, you name it.
I think they would make the game a lot more fun. :)

--------
Seriously, nobody posted about beach public works projects?! :(
I would like a mini-sand castle or even a beach towel! :)

Last edited:
Seasonal public works projects, such as Pumpkins, Candy Canes, giant Easter Eggs, Valentines Town Hall theme, you name it.
I think they would make the game a lot more fun. :)

--------
Seriously, nobody posted about beach public works projects?! :(
I would like a mini-sand castle or even a beach towel! :)
Yes to all of these!

I'd also like to see some gargoyles.

I have a massive, multi-part post planned out which outlines everything I want to see in the next game. Since it's not ready yet, I'll paraphrase a few things here:

First, regular furniture can be placed outdoors. Furniture placed outdoors can be pushed/pulled/rotated like regular furniture. This way, there won't be a need for separate Hammock/Bonfire/Bench PWPs. In addition dressers/wardrobes placed outdoors do not have an 'owner' and therefore behave like the Train Station Lockers.

Vacant Lot project - when built, leaves a vacant lot which potential move-ins will always occupy. Move-ins will choose a random Vacant Lot if more than one is built. (Build one at a time to place villagers exactly where you want.)

Standing Pond project - Lets players fill-in or build the small standing ponds located around town. Comes in various shapes and sizes.

Dock - Build a dock at the large pond. Comes in several types (to match Modern/Zen/Fairytale themes).

Stone Garden rocks; vending machines; covered bridges; gates/fences

Town Hall/Train Station re-colors - not renovations, I'm talking about the roof/flooring/support beam colors. The Renovations affect the interior as well so the Modern renovation makes the interior match the exterior. More renovation types such as seasonal options, like a prior post said.

Oh, and buffer spaces should be removed.

Last edited:
Back