• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cute cycling town name?

Sholee

everything must go~
Bells
Red Candy
Orange Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Anyone have any ideas for a cute cycling town name? A name that would match villager cycling

Last edited:
Pedal Town! As in cycling...pedalling...heheh I'm punny. X(

D?j?Cute? D?j? Vu as you already seen something before, like when a villager leaves and appears again. And letting people adopt cute villagers. Eh?

Carousel.

I was going to use it if I ever decided to make a serious cycling town, but I doubt I ever will. xD;

Would make for a cute sig artwise, too.

Saisons...? Seasons, in French? *grins at Delphine*

;) It would be cute indeed ~

EXCUSEZ-MOI!
Delphine es MIEN!

Aww :3 But I'm a girl you know so you might want to say 'est mienne' ;u; Note that 'est ? moi' works as well ^w^

Since I don't want to be too off topic, I think D?j?Cute is a cool play on words! Or maybe Clock? Since you'll be TTing... Something related to Alice in Wonderland? Reference to the fact that you'll be time travelling a lot!

Clockwork! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm famed for my bad French grammar, pft

*quickly refers to French dictionary*

Ciel (sky), Dernier (last), Pluie (rain), ?toile (star :'D), or my favourite, Vide Rue (roughly, empty street)
I'm not stealing most of these from my favourite French song no no no

((Oh man, I've just looked up the second name of one of my favourite video game characters. I thought it was a cute name but it turns out it means root. Holy smokes, can't imagine how I would've lived that down. Viva la Racine forevermore.))

Back