• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Dream Town Peppies

Wubibi

Bells
Peppies looks wrong...

ANYWAY. Hello everyone! I'm trying my best to get the Fairy Tale Bridge PWP But Bianca's being difficult so I thought I'd get myself a back-up peppy to speed things up.

Except the peppies are cute...So I'm stuck.

If anyone has Wendy, Pango, Pinky or Winnie in their Dream Towns, I would love to visit before making a decision.

Don't discount Bunnie :) she's a fab peppy! I need to update my da though as she's not on it.

I have Wendy in Meridia it's a unique name so should pop only one..I have Winnie in my new town no dream suite yet though...oh and I am letting her go as want Flora badly and bonbon and Bunnie but can't choose bt the two rabbits...anyone have them in DT or an opinion. I will be letting Winnie go ASAP if you choose her she is darling just not my dreamie. I had her in another town and Cf. Bunnie or Bonbon is making me nuts though. I have a lot of birds here so am taking Flora and maybe Phil but same with you Bunnie or Bonbon.
Anyway both are very similar peppy types...it just depends on design if you want a cute fluffy blue sheep or a horse in Gracie cow top with a star on her forehead. I love sheep so may even out Ed for Pietro not Phil I say Wendy I searched for her for three months she is harder to find, but if want Winnie am tting mine out as soon as decide 3 peppies seems too much the rabbits are confusing me. Know I want Flora though. Good luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ai had a Pango once, she was also adorable and very peppy was hard to say goodbye to.

Last edited:
Back