Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Gigi has been voided!

Camofrog is moving in!

And Kody is moving out!

....From a different town this time. He has no lurkers, so it'll be a matter of first-come, first serve... With one caveat, since I have yet to figure out how to word it in the rules proper: If you reply when I'm offline, can't do the pick up just then, or are going to go offline shortly after you post, please give me some idea of when you'd be available for picking him up. If you can pick him up right away, that's great, but I'll respect any time you tell me to the best of my ability. If it's ambiguous, I may pass you over in favor of someone who might give me a gameplan. Thank you.

I had him in my main town for over a year, and he really is a great little villager. Anyway, thanks for letting me know about that person, message sent... But, in the meanwhile, let's bump!

Yeah, I can do that (provided no one can pick him up before you answer the following questions). Will I be holding him until tomorrow, or until the day after that?

It's been a while since I've done anything here, but the town still exists and so do I!

Camofrog is moving out!
He has no lurkers, so he'll have a day where the first person to be able to tell me when they can pick him up'll get him.

Willow is moving in!

Last edited:
Can he pick him up now? I can TT and open gates, but I'd like to be sure I won't just be standing around.

Last edited:
I'd like to lurk for Whitney, Celia, and Tia :) I'm still working on finishing up their 16-villager cycle, but I'm already halfway there, so there should be no problems, as I'm cycling them out fairly quickly :)

lurking for Frita Zell Freya Merengue Zucker I lost them in my first town so I bought a new ac game

Greninja, please read the rules more carefully; you can only lurk for 3 villagers at a time on this thread. Please narrow down your list.

Lurking for Chester, if I can get someone to move out and make room for him by then. If not, that's cool. :)

If you're lurking, let me know for sure.

Camofrog has been voided!

Our next villager is Moose!

Aurora is moving out!
I believe she does have a lurker, so I'll be contacting them. If I don't get a response in a few hours, I'll open it up to the thread at large.

Last edited:
Back