• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling nottis cycling town ❥【moving: ----】【new: gloria】

mayor_zoe

Flower Fan
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (31) +
✖︎ nottis cycling ✖︎

welcome to my cycling thread! this is my first one, so please bear with me if i have no idea how to do this properly.

i decided that since i no longer love my older town, i'm going to use it as a cycling town- and that includes all of my dear villagers that are currently residing. all rules and villagers are listed below- please take a peek through!

FC : 3583-0939-6887
Town Name : Nottis
Mayor Name : Anna
❤︎

✖︎ STATUS : SPORADIC CYCLING ✖︎
note : i won't be able to do lengthy cycling sessions for awhile.
most often than not, i'll just be squeezing in quick cycling sessions between studying.

✖︎ FAQ / RULES ✖︎
the most important rule for me is this: please be respectful!
this includes both to myself and to others on this thread. i highly value treating others right and passing kindness along. and i won't tolerate any negative energy on this board.

+ villager tiers : i follow the tier list found on TBT here.
+ pricing : other than tier 1, all villagers are free. because tier 1 and 2 villagers are so widely desired, i'll auction them off to allow everyone to have a chance at homing him/her.
+ tips : i really don't expect/want tips. however, if you want to tip (which is appreciated), please do so in BTB since i have no way of transferring items/bells to my actual town.

+ lurking : i'll maintain a lurking list down below, but please update me when you receive the villagers that you're lurking for; this will make it easier for me to work on helping someone else. everyone lurking for a certain individual will be notified in they move in only.
+ autovoid : villagers that haven't been sought out in a long time will be marked autovoid. if you wish to remove one for the autovoid list, please let me know! you don't need to reserve a villager if you do this, but please be courteous and only ask for this villager if you can/will pick him up.

+ reservations : reservations for a villager (tier 3 or lower) before they're in boxes cost 15 BTB. if reserved, you will be notified when a villager is in boxes- after that you have 12 hours to claim the villager. if you are not able to claim the villager by then, your BTB will be refunded.
+ buyouts : because i will auction off tier 1+2 villagers, if you do not want to wait for the auction, you may offer the full buyout cost as a reservation, as the same rules apply (including full refund). all buyout costs will be listed next to the villager in【】.
+ rushed reservations : are 50 BTB. if a villager has a rushed reservation, i will cycle until they move out. however, please remember that move-outs are random and out of my control, so it make take a little while still. you will just be guaranteed that the first villager move-out request i grant will be for your reserved villager. the same 24-hr claim period applies for a rushed reservation, however, only half of the BTB will be refunded if you miss this deadline.

+ please have a spot : requesting a villager when you don't have a free spot slows down the process. if you know in advance that you want a villager, the best route to take is to reserve it and work on opening a slot. i am willing to hold onto a reserved villager for 24 hours, but unreserved villagers will be adopted out as soon as possible.
+ unreserved villagers : will be held for a maximum of 24 hours, once in boxes. void time will be specified on a move-out post. usually, the lower the tier, the shorter the hold time; however, it will be longer for the more sought-after villagers

+ holding villagers : if you have a villager moving out and you need someone to hold onto them, i am willing to do so. however, tips are incredibly appreciated, since this slows down my cycling town and is rather time-consuming, since i will have to prevent move-outs.
+ saving villagers : if you have a villager moving out that nobody wants at the moment, i will be willing to adopt if space allows me. just pm me if this is the case.

+ Running in my town is fine, but please try to stick to the paths.
+ Please don't take any items laying around.
+ After adopting : Just let me know when you're all set and I'll end the session.

✖︎ CURRENT VILLAGERS ✖︎
Note: I cannot vouch for originality for the villagers in italics.
These were long-term residents of the town where I did not strive to keep originality.

- Charlise the Uchi Bear
- Chief the Cranky Wolf
- Gloria the Snooty Duck
- Lily the Normal Frog (not original)
- Marshal the Smug Squirrel
- Snake the Jock Rabbit
- Wolfgang the Cranky Wolf
- Zucker the Lazy Octopus
- permanent resident

【holding】

【holding】

【holding】
【holding】

✖︎ LURKER LIST ✖︎
Envelin : Margie
RiceBunny : Deirdre
Shinystuff12321 : Octavian
Starlightz : Coco
Wubibi : Eunice
Fang : Ruby, Francine, Chrissy, Fang, Fauna, Daisy
Luzbuth : Sydney, Deirdre
Serine_Sapphire88 : Kiki
SpoopyWoopy : Beau, Gaston, Genji, Lolly
vvinchester : Ribbot
GretaOfAtlantis : Melba

✖︎ PAST VILLAGERS ✖︎
Deirdre : mayorofskyloft
O'Hare : alqueso
Miranda : sh4mpoodle
Nana : TheBluRaichu
Agnes : voided
Chief : sold
Bunnie : Rin_
Mathilda : Cokane
Iggly : voided
Colton : voided
Coco : traded
Pashmina : voided
Mira : Abby_likes_animalcrossing
Ankha : sold
Chops : voided
Buck : voided
Erik : Dog
Olivia : Cheahpet
Angus : Liquefy
Cookie : sakurakiki
Rooney : voided
Stitches : sold
Merengue : voided
Butch : redluigi
Sprinkle : moved
Maple : witch
Eugene : voided
Marina : emilyjoy
Velma : voided
Apple : voided
Lolly : moved

Last edited:
O.O Nana is a dreamie, I have been looking all over for her, I think I might lurk for her as well.

tumblr_inline_mpkn4gKXhs1qz4rgp.gif
DEIRDRE has decided to move out!

I absolutely adore Nana, so I'm thrilled to see that there's others who love her too. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Argghhh I wish I had enough to reserve Chief D:

Aww. The boards seem to be slow, so I'm sure you'll get him anyways! Didn't I adopt my Chief from you too? Was he an accidental move-out? I hate those. :|

(Goodness- I'm awful with replies right now)

Last edited:
She's moving out "tomorrow"- which is really just when I finish up getting everyone's pic for April Fools. Do you have room in your town? c:

She's moving out "tomorrow"- which is really just when I finish up getting everyone's pic for April Fools. Do you have room in your town? c:
Yep, I've got a slot open for her! Whenever you're done with April Fools day I'd love to pay her a visit "tomorrow" :D

Yep, I've got a slot open for her! Whenever you're done with April Fools day I'd love to pay her a visit "tomorrow" :D
Okay!! I'm skipping forward now, so I'll add you and open up my gates.
It's the FC on the left and you'll be looking for a town called Nottis. c:

Congratulations on your first cycling topic. I am wishing you all the best.
You are too kind- thank you so much!!

May I reserve Chief for 10BTB?
Absolutely! I'll add your name to the list. c:

Last edited:
If the person above doesn't pick up Deirdre(for whatever reason), could I have her?! My life is incomplete without her :(

@mayorofskyloft : Let me know when you've added my FC and I'll open the gate for you to pick up Deirdre.
❤︎
Added your FC! Thank you so much for doing this. Deidre is a major cutie and I'm really excited to have her o:

If the person above doesn't pick up Deirdre(for whatever reason), could I have her?! My life is incomplete without her :(
Aww- I wish I could give her to both of you. I'll add you to the lurker list for her, though, so I'll keep my eyes out for her again when I've cycled through enough times. I'm sure you'll find your Deirdre much sooner though.

(And I totally feel your pain- I need Mira in my life too. Haha)

Added your FC! Thank you so much for doing this. Deidre is a major cutie and I'm really excited to have her o:
You're so welcome! And the gate is open! c:

Deirdre has been rehomed! I'll probably take a short break and then keep cycling for a bit longer and see what else happens. c:

Status update: I have a friend helping me get my final visits for my train station upgrade on my main town. Once he's done, I'll start up cycling again. c:

Back