• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CLOSED

Your art is so sexy O_O)>Best of luck, hope you get some pwnsome trades<3 I would totally tap your OC xD (weirdo)

You're super welcome<(^_^

I want da older Hiro<3 Mmmmm elf ears *drools xD*

Yuss, ever since LOTR I loved elf ears, then I totally got over Legolas xD Still love those ears tho' <3

*gasp* Why did your love for him fizzle out? He's quite the hottie (referring to both the fictional character and Orlando Bloom >w<).

*gasp* Why did your love for him fizzle out? He's quite the hottie (referring to both the fictional character and Orlando Bloom >w<).

I got over the Orlando hype and fell for Johnny Depp lol xD But I still love him as an Elf if I am honest;)

Amazing how attraction works, LOL. But yes, if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Johnny, too <3

Totally agree, it's a fascinating prospect. Yay another Depp lover<3 I actually fell for him in POTC xD OMG that pirate look is so yummy xD

Totally agree, it's a fascinating prospect. Yay another Depp lover<3 I actually fell for him in POTC xD OMG that pirate look is so yummy xD

Great minds think alike! I have quite a fixation for pirates, too! Sexy eye-patches, mm~
Jack Sparrow is definitely lustworthy. I'm gonna go... ogle at his images now. XDDD

Great minds think alike! I have quite a fixation for pirates, too! Sexy eye-patches, mm~
Jack Sparrow is definitely lustworthy. I'm gonna go... ogle at his images now. XDDD

Haha they're supposed to be terrible folks, but ugh that Jack Sparrow O_O Yep I seem to also be fixated on things that either don't exist or that are literally unattainable xD *cough* Pirates/Elves *cough*

ohymgod. I love love love your art, azukitan!!!!!!
I hope you get lots and lots of art trades!!

Haha they're supposed to be terrible folks, but ugh that Jack Sparrow O_O Yep I seem to also be fixated on things that either don't exist or that are literally unattainable xD *cough* Pirates/Elves *cough*

This is why we have erotic fantasy books. :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohymgod. I love love love your art, azukitan!!!!!!
I hope you get lots and lots of art trades!!

Thank you, Noodlesss~! <333

Back