• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ✾Villagers of Lavdale✾ (New: Cousteau, Bones) [Boxes: Pippy]

Static has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opal is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opal has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rodeo has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hamlet is ready to move.

TheGreatBrain has been notified and has 24 hours to claim him.

I sent 10. Did it work? That's the first time I've done a transaction on hereX)

Can I reserve Cube instead of lurking? I'm not exactly sure what lurking means but maybe reserving would be better...

Can I reserve Cube instead of lurking? I'm not exactly sure what lurking means but maybe reserving would be better...

Lurking means that you need to be available when the villager is boxed. A reservation gives you a certain period of time to claim the villager giving you a better shot at obtaining them. Yes, you may reserve Cube :)

I sent 10. Did it work? That's the first time I've done a transaction on hereX)

Thank you. I sent 10 bells, I hope it worked.

All set up, you will now find your name beside your reserved villager's name on the front page. I have also sent a confirmation message :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm am going to end here for the night with Sydney in boxes.

I'll cycle more tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Heyyy! When you're back online, I would love to adopt Sydney! I have room for her right now.
I sent you reserving tbt too :) thanks a lot!

Heyyy! When you're back online, I would love to adopt Sydney! I have room for her right now.
I sent you reserving tbt too :) thanks a lot!

Hi, since Sydney was already boxed, I lost her this morning when I started up. It was not yet 6 AM in my game so, I thought she'd still be here. I don't usually reserve boxed villagers due to mishaps like this, and have refunded your tbt. I am very sorry. If you were on right now, I'd let you try and pick her up from the void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Biff has moved in

Last edited:
Static is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Listing Static on a separate thread to help him find a home.

Static has been adopted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have some weekend things to do. Will cycle later on.

Victoria has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Flurry has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vladimir is in boxes

Back