Fair Pinwheel
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (54) +
Starting Bid: 500 TBT bells
Increase by: 500
Buyout: 35k
Ends September 1st 6pm PST (subject to change)​

I have a set price in my mind that I'm looking for. if it isn't reached I won't sell it.

cake-chocolate.png
fruit-peach.png
dnm3.png
dnm4.png
dnm5.png
easterEggYoshi.png
candy-green.png
candy-blue.png
-5k​

Last edited:

also I don't think you can back out of auctions/extend end time..

Last edited:
I'm a little confused, you have a buyout of 35k - but you state you have a set price in mind? Is 35k not the price you want for it?

also I don't think you can back out of auctions/extend end time..
You have to originally state it in the op. So I can't do that if I've already settle a price.

I think you can, as long as you put in your first post that auction is subject to change.

Oh, really? Someone told me that in my auction, and that in the rules it says you have to see it through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"When hosting an auction for your items or moving villagers, you must follow through with the sale unless you explicitly stated that the auction results are subject to be changed. Otherwise, the auction winner may give the host negative feedback for failing to complete the sale. The auction winner may also receive negative feedback if he or she fails to follow through with the purchase. Include as many rules with your auction as you feel fit, such as starting bid price, time limit, and bidding increments.

Auctioneers are expected to see their auctions through to the end. Unless valid reasoning is provided, an auction cannot be canceled. Otherwise, the auction winner may give the host negative feedback for failing to complete the sale."

Take that as you will.
I thought it was more you're not allowed to auction currency-related things for TBT (i.e. you bought it for $35 & are selling it for virtual currency). Just because you're not gonna get that money back should things go wrong.
As for game codes, those seem to be more of a thin line? Like, they're discouraged, but a lot of them you can redeem for free from CN rewards etc. so you're not losing real currency from a bad exchange? Even though it's still a bummer.
I'm not a really reliable source, though. Mostly just wanted to paste that ^ up at the top.

Last edited:
You can auction them but the mods won't be responsible FOR ANYTHING.

If it goes wrong we won't be responsible for any refunds or aid to either side of the deal. That's not a Bell Tree Forums item.
Yeah what Daniel said too.

HB: 8k

I'm about to edit the op for collectible trades.

Last edited:
6k + Yoshi egg + Cherry + Normal Egg +?cyan + Another Yoshi egg

Last edited:
Back