• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Alice & Bibi Post & Buy Some Art

Alice

piloting a blimp
Bells
Winter Mittens
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Togepi Easter Egg
Cake
Pokéball
FNFy9OF.png

So here's small art thread for me, and Bibiburger to post and request art!

We've always been meaning to get around to this, but I never knew how to go about it.
SO HERE GOES​

REFERENCES

Bibiburger:
umqLQpd.png

screenshot_59_by_byebi-d7opc1r.png

((last outfit to match))

Mayor Lark:
fTz1RQa.png

Soggy:
lvICy21.png

Lapaa:
OoQN5R1.png

broyam:
2dje1SV.png

Kyukon:
yqS9mVd.png

Eranir:
a8JM09m.jpg

I am willing to pay both bells and tbt for these pieces.
(Offer is 2 mil and above for ACNL bells. TBT is name your own price.)
Just leave a message in the thread and I'll work something out with you.
It'd be lovely if you could post an example or two.

REQUEST #1: COUPLE ART

Now first and foremost, what I'm looking for is couple/pair art. When I can, I'm always looking for art of our OC's. I think it's adorable, and she likes it too, so how could I not? These are PRETTY flexible in what I'm looking for with these, and there aren't many requirements for posing. My only requirement is that they're both being intimate and they're both in their hoodie outfits. I'd also like their glasses to be incorporated in one way or another, but it's more of a suggestion than it is a set in stone requirement. I realize some artists have a lot of of trouble with hoodies, and if you are having any issues with them, you put the hood down, or take them off. If you want to talk about doing something nsfw, please PM me.

REQUEST #2 AND #3: INDIVIDUAL ART

The second example, and the character with the blue-ish hair is Bibi's. The second example, my OC/persona, Bijou, is the girl with the bunny hood. These requests are relatively the same when it comes to outfits, with a few exceptions! The outfits don't matter, hell, if you're feeling creative you can make changes to my OC/persona Bijou, or use any one of Bibi's outfits. I'm not looking for these as much as I'm looking for couple art, but if you feel you can't do couple art, feel free.

ooCwNJ3.png

So I thought this would be cute, and after talking about it, I'd like to see it! Now this is sort of like a human tower, ha ha. 3 persona's/oc's sitting on top of each others shoulder. My oc/persona being on the bottom, Bibi's OC being in the middle with Shirobiki on top, holding a sword and pointing forward. This would probably look better chibi. Nothing too realistic. Expressions are up to artistic freedom.

Shiro's Reference:
tumblr_n9c2rpPZWS1qhjx1bo1_400.png

ql87QBx.png

That's about it for now. <3 Thank you so much for reading and any consideration you put into it! I genuinely think this forum has some amazing artists on it. You're all lovely.~

Feel free to chat here. I don't mind.

Banner by Bibiburger.
Little minis by Lynn105.

Last edited:
banner_lol_by_byebi-d7jougk.png

Bibi's Art Fart
HI HI HELLO
this is my second art thread! kinda sorta. Just merged with a request thread yep 8)

I am not doing any TBT/ACNL bell COMMISSIONS at the moment!
Please refrain from asking me when I will open a shop/accept requests because I haven't been in any need of either currency~ I have not been very active in my town or the forums. If I ever do open, it will probably be an auction~

I'm not accepting any ART TRADES right now either!

I will accept FREE REQUESTS when I am in the mood.

I'm probably going to ignore if you ask me when my shop will open/for trades when i'm closed etcetcetc ...

Newest to oldest!
tumblr_nbx8ukczME1trrc9so1_1280.png

screenshot_72_by_byebi-d7tqvjs.png

Find me on...
Tumblr / DeviantArt / Youtube

Last edited:
good luck!!! :blush: and hooray for the human tower lmao

Good luck to the (two? Three?) of you! You're bound to get pretty art!

Your thread is constantly slaying Slimes, you need to grind on the big boys to actually level up!

Back