• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Compared to the absolute nothing you've been giving us, then I'd be in favor of a vigilante shooting you.

Kind of like you. As of this post, all you'd done was generic pro-town posts, summing up thoughts, and just not really contributing.

Like, I don't know what you're doing, both you and Ashtot keep spamming around looking like you're trying to help out but really not doing anything. I've noticed a few times where both of you had said something to get us off the current discussion topic at the time to move onto something else. I don't know entirely what your two reasons for doing anything are in this game, it just seems like very derpy behavior for both of you.

Can you look closer at my posts? I haven't had any sarcasm in the game at all and I'm doing my best to help out. Obviously, it's Day 1 and there's nothing to go off of. What do you expect me to do, pull some leads out of my butt? This isn't as easy as a PM game but I've made 3-4 decent posts so far.

Ugh Has everyone forgotten Sp's play style?

The person I think is most scum is Cory. I feel like Cory posts but just enough to get by. The whole Day 1 Cory has been switching votes. And much of of his posts have been spam and irrelevant. He also bandwagoned on Ryan and Sp. I suggest a vig shot or inspection.

Ugh Has everyone forgotten Sp's play style?

The person I think is most scum is Cory. I feel like Cory posts but just enough to get by. The whole Day 1 Cory has been switching votes. And much of of his posts have been spam and irrelevant. He also bandwagoned on Ryan and Sp. I suggest a vig shot or inspection.

Dolby does the same, but where is any suspicion on him? He is just flying under the radar like always. Actually, the way Dolby has been posting more reminds me of his scum games. As scum, he posts more and more lengthy than one liners to appear more town, but as town, he posts the bare minimum one liners.

Dolby does the same, but where is any suspicion on him? He is just flying under the radar like always. Actually, the way Dolby has been posting more reminds me of his scum games. As scum, he posts more and more lengthy than one liners to appear more town, but as town, he posts the bare minimum one liners.

He posts a little more as town these days.

Oops. Sorry, Nick.

Nick was being an overall annoying player, but I'm being hypocritical myself. {sry yeah im a bad player lmao ~_~} Thing is, I haven't seen him jump his votes around. No, Crystal, I did not forget his playstyle.

Also, I'd like to say something about Natty's claim. Is it possible that her role may be scum, but she's marking it off as 3p? I mean, I'm probably wrong, but I just wanted to point this out.
Are you trying to steal the other mermaids' treasure? :O
Who are the other mermaids? :}
Actually it is something like that. o:

There are other mermaids, right? Do you think the mermaid's would've claimed along with Natty? They ARE 3p, and IF its like the Splatoon War in Bird II, why wouldn't they? The splatoon squids in Bird II made no harm to mafia, so whats the big deal? Why would mafia kill the squids anyway? They didn't. Only on N0.
So are you like just stealing treasure from other players (or only from the other mermaids) and trying to get the most treasure before you die? I hope you beat those other mermaids. :/

Is there a possibility scum has treasure, and the 'mermaids' steal it? Or, like I said, It's like the Splatoon War in Bird II.

That means it would have no harm to scum OR town.

(...did that make any sense...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*They didn't. Only on N0.

By this I mean, they didn't know they were squids.

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware lurking around the thread and doing nothing was better than doing anything

What are you doing to contribute besides immediately getting hostile with Sataric and just questioning people? If you actually felt Superpenguin was town too, why didn't you fight to have him not lynched huh? You're not posting suspicions, you're not truly contributing. Would you like me to sit here and question every little thing or go pick fights with someone? If I don't have anything remotely useful to contribute, why should be expected to post? It'd be no better than all of Alise's day one posts.

What are you doing to contribute besides immediately getting hostile with Sataric and just questioning people? If you actually felt Superpenguin was town too, why didn't you fight to have him not lynched huh? You're not posting suspicions, you're not truly contributing. Would you like me to sit here and question every little thing or go pick fights with someone? If I don't have anything remotely useful to contribute, why should be expected to post? It'd be no better than all of Alise's day one posts.

reported for bullying

Oh. 20+ posts to read through. ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops. Sorry, Nick.

Nick was being an overall annoying player, but I'm being hypocritical myself. {sry yeah im a bad player lmao ~_~} Thing is, I haven't seen him jump his votes around. No, Crystal, I did not forget his playstyle.

Also, I'd like to say something about Natty's claim. Is it possible that her role may be scum, but she's marking it off as 3p? I mean, I'm probably wrong, but I just wanted to point this out.

There are other mermaids, right? Do you think the mermaid's would've claimed along with Natty? They ARE 3p, and IF its like the Splatoon War in Bird II, why wouldn't they? The splatoon squids in Bird II made no harm to mafia, so whats the big deal? Why would mafia kill the squids anyway? They didn't. Only on N0.

Is there a possibility scum has treasure, and the 'mermaids' steal it? Or, like I said, It's like the Splatoon War in Bird II.

That means it would have no harm to scum OR town.

(...did that make any sense...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*They didn't. Only on N0.

By this I mean, they didn't know they were squids.

I'll reply to this real quick; First off, I didn't have much time to explain things because I was literally on my way to my first day of an actual job, so yeah. But I'm here and I can explain things better now c:

Okay, so I was only told that I was competing with two other players for getting the most diamonds. I wasn't told what their rolenames are, just that there's two other thieves. So they based on every player having unique rolenames, the other thieves are probably something different? Also, Every player is holding an item but only 7 are holding treasure, every one else has petty things.

Alrighty, since I have to "step-up", let's do this then. From what I've noticed, Tom has slipped under the radar for most people. And I'm getting suspicious now that he's getting pissed that I called him out for his surprisingly mediocre behavior.

You guys know what would be really interesting and funny?

If the mafia didn't actually kill anyone. So we have a day post of: Nothing happened gg

Then the day post then this

Only one death?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_na8dioUDIq1sm0hf4.gif

No seriously where's the other deaths.

And look what turns up, only 1 death. Now, it's possible there's just the 1 KP like we had in Pleasure Cruise and I honestly would not be surprised if that was what we had. I just find it odd that Tom seemed to post a little early guessing that we'd have a day post of "nothing happened gg".

Which is pretty much what we got.

He ain't getting it

Still even if he blocked KarlaKGB who could flip Mafia/Third Party, that would imply at least two KP. Secondly, how do we know this isn't an attempt to look town? Pretty much everyone who's played a game with Ryan before knows how he likes to roleclaim without reason, but for them to not claim at the start was off putting enough to consider them a lynch candidate. Not trying to discredit the possibility Karla isn't town, but we can't exactly just take Ryan at face value.

This right here, I take as more of him just trying to pick apart something that looks like we found a possible SK.

Has anyone even remembered I'm playing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not going to claim as everyone doesn't what me too.

He specifically said that he wouldn't roleclaim, and then I guess as the day went on, he read the thread and made the connection that he could have blocked a scum kill.

See no need to take part in the ****fest, plus I just woke up so I ain't dealing with "is SP sarcastic or scum"?. Pretty sure the OP even stated all rolenames are unique, so even if Lauren was a Monkey like you I'd see that as reason enough to lynch you.

This I find particularly interesting since you say you don't want to deal with it. Interesting how you pretty much are saying "I don't want to take part and find out if SP is town or not." Kind of a cheap way to hide from pointing fingers and making an argument at someone.

Day hasn't been total **** like some games in the past, but I've seen nothing remotely useful other than some questions answered by Tina and Karla posting. I ain't got leads, ain't got gut feelings. I don't care enough to make big ass posts anymore if I can't even bother to sway one person to my side.

This to me looks like he's just again, hiding behind the fact that this day has been a crap-fest and "doesn't want to deal with it". I find it very hard to believe you have absolutely no leads on anything. Dad had a post on me, did that not give you a lead? At this point, ryan had his role clear and people responded. Did THAT not give you a lead? Ashtot had been pointing plenty of fingers at this point. Did THAT not give you a lead? I find it very hard to believe that you have no leads or gut feelings whatsoever.

It's not hostile. It was questioning over a theory of his that I found weird.

And the last bit is odd. You say you have nothing useful to contribute. Are you telling me that you have absolutely no thoughts as to who scum is? Because if you DO have a thought on who scum is, then you DO have something useful to contribute. But apparently, from the last quote, you have no thoughts on who scum is.

What's so bad about questioning people? I'm putting myself out there. I don't particularly see the problem with doing so. I have nothing to lose by asking questions, looking at people, and trying to figure out who's scum. That's the game; it isn't sitting back and saying that the people who do question others are suspicious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

c30.gif

Oh. 20+ posts to read through. ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll reply to this real quick; First off, I didn't have much time to explain things because I was literally on my way to my first day of an actual job, so yeah. But I'm here and I can explain things better now c:

Okay, so I was only told that I was competing with two other players for getting the most diamonds. I wasn't told what their rolenames are, just that there's two other thieves. So they based on every player having unique rolenames, the other thieves are probably something different? Also, Every player is holding an item but only 7 are holding treasure, every one else has petty things.

Is this treasure told in your role pm?

(what i mean is like player A gets their role pm and does it state they have treasure?)

Is this treasure told in your role pm?

(what i mean is like player A gets their role pm and does it state they have treasure?)

I didn't start out with an item. The thieves are the only ones not holding an item (forgot to mention that)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for your first question, read my post through more thoroughly ok

So then, what'd you steal last night?

I got a diamond. :)

Furthermore, I don't know much about Natty's role that she claims to have, and I admit that I am confused about it, but wouldn't forwarding that you are this mermaid thingy be counter-productive towards your win condition somehow? If it's about stealing treasures? Couldn't people steal her treasures now that they know that she's trying to collect them?

This is from a post by Sataric. Roleclaming doesn't work against my win condition, because a thief can't steal from another thief. Once you steak that item, it's permanently yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I actually stole it from Nick last night, lol.

I really doubt I've slipped under the radar for most, Sataric, Ashtot and Superpenguin have all called me out for not posting enough and merely viewing the thread.

Yeah, joke post. Ashtot brought that up before hand, pretty sure I replied to it. Either way, I had no idea that Night 0 was actually going to happen like that. It was surprising to me as I'm sure it was to the majority of you. Even if I was mafia and I presumably had more than one KP, why would I/my team not try to kill off as many people as possible?

We can't rule out a possible serial killer, after all some of us are already beginning to doubt Natty's claim about being a thief. Still I'm not sure what connection you're trying to make their with the Ryan quote, as the quote beforehand is posted sometime after Ryan's claim. >"... we can't exactly take Ryan at face value."

How many times do we have to put up with Nick's ****posting exactly? Game after game after game we have to put up with his "sass" and fakeclaims and other crap. I surely can't be the only tired of it, it's quite annoying having to put up with the same old crap with a different mask each time. So apologies for not wanting to put up with Nick's trolling.

I don't have a lead. Nothing's stuck out at me, what little has was already beaten to death or explained away. I'll be honest in saying I skimmed most of that post each time I came across it, trying to read the majority of it but just generally not interested in doing so. I commented that Ryan might have gotten the idea to claim from possible Mafia allies in scum chat, but apparently that's overlooked. :) Even if I had a gut feeling, they've all been very wrong in the past few games so I'm not going to bother posting them.

The only real thing I have an idea about here is something that I'm not sharing, as 1) Not 100% and 2) There's a few ways it could be taken.

So that's two things, the Kallie theory and now whatever the hell Tom is talking about in his last sentence.

Yay for not sharing information!

Back