• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

I think I'm going to vote SP, mainly for the reasons already said. It seems as if he is trying too hard to lynch Yui, and what if he isn't actually a townie? What if after seeing Lauren's monkey comments thought that it was the townie name?

It's not just about ryan, you acted overly sensitive about suspicion directed at you throughout the entire day yesterday. This post is completely unnecessary, for example:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...he-Siren-s-Call-DAY-ONE&p=3705823#post3705823

Nobody was even suspicious of this. It's like you made a preemptive defense against nonexistence suspicions.

Maybe you're strategy right now is to show us that you always overreact when people talk about you, because look at you go now! Me oh my, you're off your rails!
Keep grasping at straws. I've proven you wrong about ryan, and I've shown how you misrepresent my posts by taking them out of context. Yes, I was frustrated that people were suspicious of me because I hadn't made a big wall of text yet, nor had I delivered the list of 5 scum by the end of night 0. I was frustrated that I was being put on some pedestal.

So let me ask you. Do you think I'm scum? And if not, who is your top scumread? Because you've been poking at several different things so far without taking a stand on anything.

Keep grasping at straws. I've proven you wrong about ryan, and I've shown how you misrepresent my posts by taking them out of context. Yes, I was frustrated that people were suspicious of me because I hadn't made a big wall of text yet, nor had I delivered the list of 5 scum by the end of night 0. I was frustrated that I was being put on some pedestal.

So let me ask you. Do you think I'm scum? And if not, who is your top scumread? Because you've been poking at several different things so far without taking a stand on anything.

I've merely said that I have moderate suspicion of you. That's the best I can do on day 1.

I think I'm going to vote SP, mainly for the reasons already said. It seems as if he is trying too hard to lynch Yui, and what if he isn't actually a townie? What if after seeing Lauren's monkey comments thought that it was the townie name?

Yup, as soon as I saw Lauren say she was a townie I came up with my fakeclaim: Josh the Powder Monkey. You caught me.

People are just coming in, voting, leaving until Day ends never to be heard of again until Day Two. Lovely. RIP me. :}

I've merely said that I have moderate suspicion of you. That's the best I can do on day 1.

So I'm your top scumread right now? What do you think about Superpenguin? His case against Yui-Z? How about lynching alise?

Yup, as soon as I saw Lauren say she was a townie I came up with my fakeclaim: Josh the Powder Monkey. You caught me.

People are just coming in, voting, leaving until Day ends never to be heard of again until Day Two. Lovely. RIP me. :}

Is this an admittance?

Honestly I feel like we're better of lynching Karen or Alise because Alise isn't really doing anything and neither is Karen.

I don't know what to make of this. Can't tell if the first sentence is sarcasm.

Jesus, my role has nothing to do with monkeys? this isnt evidence against sp what so ever?

Tom is playing...but not posting. :}

See no need to take part in the ****fest, plus I just woke up so I ain't dealing with "is SP sarcastic or scum"?. Pretty sure the OP even stated all rolenames are unique, so even if Lauren was a Monkey like you I'd see that as reason enough to lynch you.

Jesus, my role has nothing to do with monkeys? this isnt evidence against sp what so ever?

She is suggesting that after SP saw you claim monkey, he got the idea that monkeys were a townie role, which he could use as a fakeclaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

See no need to take part in the ****fest, plus I just woke up so I ain't dealing with "is SP sarcastic or scum"?. Pretty sure the OP even stated all rolenames are unique, so even if Lauren was a Monkey like you I'd see that as reason enough to lynch you.

I'm pretty sure you take this apathetic approach in every game?

Back