• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Perfect plan 2k14! Honestly I don't see how it's possible for scum to win at this point.

Mhmm #Preach

However, I do count towards town so I'd prefer if you did flip mafia but I'm not gonna throw my arms in the air of you aren't. Besides, if you're telling the truth about being an unlynchable, nobody dies. :)

Yes because then this game can be over sooner

thesirenscall_takenbythesea_zpsdf50b9ee.png

(1) Yui Z aka. Mark the Swabbie (Vanilla Townie) was modkilled by request.

A long time ago, you tricked a chef into poisoning The Bellarbor?s first ever Captain, Tina. You were forced to walk the plank, but by chance you managed to sneak back on board the ship without anyone ever finding out. You hid until the ship docked in Scotland, only to then acquaint yourself with it?s new Captain, William Kidd. Kidd felt it only right to give you a second chance - now here you are.

You have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are you strongest weapons. With nothing to hide, you should be leading this search.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

As a reminder: the deadline is 11pm BST (6pm EDT) Thursday 11th September.

thesirenscall_takenbythesea_zpsdf50b9ee.png

(1) Yui Z aka. Mark the Swabbie (Vanilla Townie) was modkilled by request.

A long time ago, you tricked a chef into poisoning The Bellarbor’s first ever Captain, Tina. You were forced to walk the plank, but by chance you managed to sneak back on board the ship without anyone ever finding out. You hid until the ship docked in Scotland, only to then acquaint yourself with it’s new Captain, William Kidd. Kidd felt it only right to give you a second chance - now here you are.

You have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are you strongest weapons. With nothing to hide, you should be leading this search.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

As a reminder: the deadline is 11pm BST (6pm EDT) Thursday 11th September.

wow so this happened. welp, she did what was best! rip yui <3

Well we know Sataric and Karla are scum, awesome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone please vote for KarlaKGB.

Well we know Sataric and Karla are scum, awesome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone please vote for KarlaKGB.

Lol, nice try! Not sure if you're being serious or just daft. Yourself, Lauren, and Ryan still remain. Karla and I are innocent and there's no way we'd pull it off trying to make it to the end as Mafia by claiming Masons this late into the game. Also, really sad to see Yui Z more or less getting bullied into quitting the round. Bleh. Shame on you.

Well it's either Lauren and Ryan88, or you and Karla, and I doubt it's Ryan but I could be wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm not the one who mad Yui quit. #rekt

Lol, nice try! Not sure if you're being serious or just daft. Yourself, Lauren, and Ryan still remain. Karla and I are innocent and there's no way we'd pull it off trying to make it to the end as Mafia by claiming Masons this late into the game. Also, really sad to see Yui Z more or less getting bullied into quitting the round. Bleh. Shame on you.

Bullied? excuse me? No. bugger off, how dare you, you should be ashamed even trying to say it.

I am town so **** off.

6 town to 2 mafia so we can still win with a mislynch. I'd rather take down either Karla or Sataric because if they're scum they're obviously bigger threats than Ruan88 as scum. Third party does ad to Town numbers right?

6 town to 2 mafia so we can still win with a mislynch. I'd rather take down either Karla or Sataric because if they're scum they're obviously bigger threats than Ruan88 as scum. Third party does ad to Town numbers right?

well when me and SP were mason (lovers third party) we could pick our alignment so i wonder if this is the case?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryan88 i doubt is scum, he would have killed karla by now i'd say or you.

I also thought about the alignment thing, but if anything it would be Karla (Mafia) manipulating Sataric (Town). If this was the case.

I also thought about the alignment thing, but if anything it would be Karla (Mafia) manipulating Sataric (Town). If this was the case.

well if they mason, wouldnt it change their alignment? or can a mafia member mason with a town player?

so if mafia mason, they could change the townie to mafia? or would they both go town or even 3rd party? I dont know, i was under the impression masons change so they're the same.

I trust in Karla. His emotions through-out the game in our QuickTopic has been very real. If he's actually scum then he's one of the best actors I've ever seen, and he's played me the entire game. I really doubt that is the case. I think he's innocent. Which means that if you are innocent Ashtot, then Lauren and Ryan88 probably isn't, unless there is something about the thieves that we do not know about. But that's a long shot, really.

Lauren you aren't building your normal constructive posts. You're more about arguing when you're scum, so I'm voting you.

Back